You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby hgb09 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:27 pm

If Barca got Shakira, we have Shaqiri.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby dambun » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:54 pm

appudds wrote:Xherdan Shaqiri has expressed his happiness with his transfer to Bayern Munich at the end of the season, and is determined to show that he can succeed at the Bundesliga giants.

The Basel star had long been linked with a move to the Allianz Arena, and Bayern announced on Thursday that they had reached an agreement with Shaqiri on a contract until the summer of 2016.

"It's not a normal move for someone to leave the [Swiss] Super League for such a big club. I am determined to prove my worth at Bayern and I'm ready for the competition for places," Shaqiri was quoted as saying by TZ.

"Half of Europe seemed to be interested in signing me, and a lot of things have happened in the past two to three years. A lot has been written about a potential transfer and I'm very happy that I have signed for Bayern."

The 20-year-old will stay with Basel until the end of the 2011-12 campaign, before moving to Munich in the summer transfer window for an undisclosed fee.

for anyone concerned..... source: goal.com...
appudds must have forgotten to mention that... :wink: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby tflags » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Jupp Heynkes at today's press conference. "I asked for ShakirA. And they gave me ShakirI."
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:15 pm

tflags wrote:Jupp Heynkes at today's press conference. "I asked for ShakirA. And they gave me ShakirI."

Well... Asking for a baby doll and getting a big bear instead.... I imagine he must be immensely disappointed... :wink: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Some fun facts and curiosities about Xherdan :

*Arianit: Xherdan's big brother name and his other brother and sister Erdin and Medina, "Shaq" has written to his shoes.
*Ball Boy: That's what hes called in St.Jacob-Park.
*Winning Champions League: His biggest dream..thats why he came to Bayern.
*Disco: When he is free after a match or training..why not ?
*Eva Mendes: Favorite Actress.
*Facebook: He posts statuses a lot..
*Hat Trick: He scored his first Hat Trick in Euro2012 Qualifiers vs Bulgaria(?)
*Ice Tea: Favorite drink.
*Youth: He was transfered in Basel aged 10..Fink invited him in the first team in 2009
*Kosova: 50% of my heart belongs to Kosova, says Xherdan.
*Love letters: Xherdan Shaqiri is single, receives a lot of love letters.
*Champion: Shaq is two times Swiss league champion with Basel.
*Nike: His sponsor. he plays with Mercurial Vapor Superfly III, like Cristiano Ronaldo.
*Earrings: has earrings in both his ears.
*R 50 VW Touareg: his new car.
*Schweinsteiger: before the game vs Basel Schweinsteiger knew only Fink and the guy who scored a beautiful goal vs England, Shaqirin.
*Ping-Pong: plays alot with his siblings.
*Entreprise(?): Since his dad lost his job, Shaq takes care for his family: "I'm proud of my parents". I want to repay them the honour."
*Contract: 2016-Bayern.
*Expression: "They used to say that im too small. This was a stimulation for me."
*XS: His initials , thats what they call him in training.
*Magic Dwarf: His nickname. (When he comes in Munchen he has to change it, because the captain already has it)

Translated by me thats why it is a catastrophe :P
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Greek Bavarian » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:07 am

hgb09 wrote:If Barca got Shakira, we have Shaqiri.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's why Barca dominates global football. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Difference in quality... 8)
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Feldy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 am

shpati_L1 wrote:*Facebook: He posts statuses a lot..

Yes, that's his real Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/XS1991

*Hat Trick: He scored his first Hat Trick in Euro2012 Qualifiers vs Bulgaria(?)

Here ya go... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdsjTzJ2IRo
Translated by me thats why it is a catastrophe :P

You really did a great job, high five :D

*Magic Dwarf: His nickname. (When he comes in Munchen he has to change it, because the captain already has it)

"Magic Dwarf" is only what the media is calling him , or "Power Cube" :roll:

His fans or his team mates just call him Shaq :)
Feldy
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hgb09 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 am

tflags wrote:Jupp Heynkes at today's press conference. "I asked for ShakirA. And they gave me ShakirI."

U stole my joke 1 page before!!!! :x :x :x
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:58 am

hgb09 wrote:

Dude, I ain't stealing anything from anybody. Grow up, will ya? Like I said: "JUPP HEYNKES AT TODAY'S PRESS CONFERENCE."
You are free to look it over. And if you still feel you are getting robbed out of the joke of the week, look at my same exact joke two days BEFORE your post... :roll:
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:44 am

And he also has to compete for ping pong king with Lahm:)...not just the height:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby hgb09 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:04 pm

tflags wrote:
hgb09 wrote:

Dude, I ain't stealing anything from anybody. Grow up, will ya? Like I said: "JUPP HEYNKES AT TODAY'S PRESS CONFERENCE."
You are free to look it over. And if you still feel you are getting robbed out of the joke of the week, look at my same exact joke two days BEFORE your post... :roll:

And will u grow up and understand that I was just kidding :shock: :shock: :shock: I know that it's not my own, and I have already read it for over 10000000000000000 times on 1000000000 different websites, u don't need to be a genius to notice the similarity between the names. So think twice before attacking others for God's Sake!!!!
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Sure, next time you use four exclamation marks, three angry faces and you tell me I am stealing something I'll understand that means you are joking. Since it is kind of a silly discussion, I'll go and have some of that Sake by God now. :P Cheers.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby hgb09 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:28 pm

tflags wrote:Sure, next time you use four exclamation marks, three angry faces and you tell me I am stealing something I'll understand that means you are joking. Since it is kind of a silly discussion, I'll go and have some of that Sake by God now. :P Cheers.

I know it's silly, and I'm really sorry because I didn't want that to happen. I thought u would understand the joke but I should have made my reaction clearer.
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Shaqiri said something that won't go down well with FC Bayern fans. He is seemingly looking to use FC Bayern as a stepping stone to his dream move to Barcelona...

"It's sometimes nice to go from the FCB (FC Basel) to the big FCB (FC Bayern). But it is known that my dream club is FC Barcelona. Should I really leave Bayern one day, hopefully I'll go back to an FCB ... "

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 97537.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hgb09 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Go *uck yourself!!!
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion