You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby eliasov » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 am

Brazzo 2.0 :D
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ojasmhatre » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Shaqiri till 2016 yaayyy Welcome home Shaq! come on show us what you made of. What an attack we have in Robbery,Kroos Muller Gomez, Shaqiri Alaba ,Petersen

Time now to Sign a good defender a good striker and a CM maybe!

Shaqiri will have to wait and take his chances, In him we ll have a player completely fresh from the Euro fatigue! Hope Robben extends too!(Mario obviously will)
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Hehe, here I can see Kroos or some other players in this jersey, but not Shaqiri. After all, he is not so skinny and tall like on this picture. :D
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:09 pm

brilliant news, hi5! awesomeness =D> =D> =D>
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby bayern123 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm

nerlinger and hoeness and all in Bayern brass, deserve a round of applause!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

Great signing.

NOW, for them to get a long standing ovation, GET A REAL WORLDCLASS DEFENDER(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!
bayern123
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tuxi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
Tuxi wrote:You're gonna love him for sure!

I am from Switzerland so I know him pretty well! And he is the kind of player who love to make the show on the field!
He tries a lot of things: dribbling, shot from long distance, different tricks...

He is like a mini-Robben!

If you like spectaculars players, showmens, so you gonna love him!

What about his behaviour? Does he act like a diva? Did he have problems with any coach? Did he get any red card?

He never had any problems with his coaches! He is a big worker during training and he has a good behaviour on the field (he is a fairplay player)!

I never heard about tension between Shaqiri and an other player in Basel team or in national team!

He said in an interview that football is more than a passion for him! He always have a ball to play football everywhere he goes in hollidays! He really love to play football and you will easily see it!

The only thing that I don't really appreciate with him is that during the last season, he took the bad habit to drop too easily when the opponent touch him a little bit.... that's the matter when you play during to many years with Alexander Frei :roll:

But honestly I am sure that you made a bargain by buying him!
Tuxi
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Tuxi wrote:The only thing that I don't really appreciate with him is that during the last season, he took the bad habit to drop too easily when the opponent touch him a little bit.... that's the matter when you play during to many years with Alexander Frei :roll:

But honestly I am sure that you made a bargain by buying him!

Have you seen him play in defensive midfield and/or fullback? If so, how would you rate him?

(He does have the body of a Manchester City defender minus the height of course.)
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 pm

quaazi wrote:
In any case, he won't be wearing that jersey anyway... still 6 months to go before he arrives.

Yea he will, because this jersey is for 2 years
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Greek Bavarian » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:49 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
quaazi wrote:
In any case, he won't be wearing that jersey anyway... still 6 months to go before he arrives.

Are you sure about that?
I hope so because I like it very much.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hgb09 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Yes he's right, it is for 2 seasons.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Greek Bavarian » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Excellent because I was going to order one and it's good to learn that we'll have the same next year.

Let's hope that next year the only difference will be the Bundesliga badge which will look like this one :D :

Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB general » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:44 pm

He will, end of discussion. :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby quaazi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:32 pm

CroCHEF wrote:

That's a bit of pleasant news!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Tuxi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeah he looks like a little bull! :)

No he is clearly not a defensive midfield player! Asking Shaqiri to play fullback or defensive midield is like to ask Cristiano Ronaldo or Ronaldhino to do it!

I mean, he probably has the capacity to do it... but he can brings you so many things when you let him play forward... he is a creative player, who likes making rushes on his wing, facing defender in 1 vs 1... his place is in an offensive position! And don't forget that he is a really little player (1m69)!
Tuxi
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion