You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:49 pm

uzi716 wrote:Bayern are playing a dangerous game, I don't think our management wants to buy him this period so we are waiting.

Well I don't think Basel will sell him while they are still in this season's CL anyway. These guys managed to beat Man Utd. They'll be confident of their chances against us even though they are underdogs.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
uzi716 wrote:Bayern are playing a dangerous game, I don't think our management wants to buy him this period so we are waiting.

Well I don't think Basel will sell him while they are still in this season's CL anyway. These guys managed to beat Man Utd. They'll be confident of their chances against us even though they are underdogs.

No chance they'll say one of their best players. And Bayern won't buy him until the summer since he's cup-tied (if we do at all)
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby ojasmhatre » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Xherdan Shaqiri's agent: "Xherdan surely won't join a Russian or Turkish club." Red Robbery Twitter

That means its either us or United
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Looks more like United if you ask me.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... et&cc=5901
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby ojasmhatre » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Read the report. The English sites are just naming United because Basel beat them. Meanwhile Uli back in July admitted Bayern spoke to Basel about Shaqiri. But signing him then was not an option.

Still way too open if you ask me, but United for sure not in it. They have too many good wingers.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Yeah, it's the same thing as Neuer's "inevitable" move to United after the CL game.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 pm

I think this person is bound to become a Bayern player at some point. We've been saying so for one or two years now.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm

And yet a credible source is citing their interest whereas we haven't said anything since the dark ages.

If I remember correctly, Sir Alex said after that CL game he was impressed with Neuer and added "but we all know where he is going."
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby ojasmhatre » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 am

Shaqiri's Agent : Shaqiri will move to bundesliga (It has to be Bayern) Pleasee
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ojasmhatre » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:00 am

Bild and Blick report that Bayern and Basel agreed to hold talks soon to negotiate about a potential Xherdan Shaqiri deal
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby uzi716 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:19 am

Great news! When will talks begin? I'm assuming summer
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am

There aint any need to Panic. He has 2 important matches against us,1 in 2 weeks. Let him perform well. Let us get the chance of seeing him again. I dont think we will buy Usami if we buy him too.

BTW MU have 3 Wingers,Nani,Valencia & Young. And they have a couple of people who can play there. None of them very old. I doubt if they would spend such stupidly. Their GK position is horrible,RB position,No Great Player. Fletcher is out. No CDM cover. NO CAM's & Creativity in Mid-field.

I would say they need 1 GK,1 RB,1 CDM & 1 CAM before a winger.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby uzi716 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:54 am

De gea has potential, Cleverly is set to return from injury, Rafael is s great RB he's just been hurt, they really need a CM and a left footed winger because they all of their guys are right footed.

United is still a very real possibility for Shaqiri.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 am

De Gea is SHIT. After his game against Liverpool MU needed a GK. Atleats he is not MY Standard. Rafael is a SHIT RB. Totally Shit Defensively,attackingly allright. CLeverly is a good talent but a Complete Rookie. If you want to talk about weakness Evra is finished. Fletcher is always injured & Anderson & Park are Mediocre too. Atleast they have 3 Decent Wingers in Nani-Young-Valencia.

Look at the squad. Full of mediocrity & old men like Giggs & Scholes. Again my Opinion.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ojasmhatre » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:41 am

I don't know why you guys are still counting United as a real destination when Shaqiri's brother and agent himself have confirmed his next move will be to the Bundesliga. Bayern definitely want to sign him. Talks will begin soon, I hope.

Uli at his birthday party spoke to Fink about signing him and Fink only had great things to say about Shaqiri. Moresoever Signing to go smooth because Shaqiri is a Bayern fan!
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion