You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:46 pm

I really hope he performs WELL against us but we still win comfortably. Hope he gets a goal or two in over the two legs though. 8)
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Chalant wrote:Not this window, as Basel want Shaqiri for the UCL match and Bayern wont be able to use him. There's also the Robbery factor. If we fail, Philipp Bargfrede might be a good option..he'd be cheap.

lol that has to be the craziest post ever Image
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:06 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
Chalant wrote:Not this window, as Basel want Shaqiri for the UCL match and Bayern wont be able to use him. There's also the Robbery factor. If we fail, Philipp Bargfrede might be a good option..he'd be cheap.

lol that has to be the craziest post ever Image

Bargfrede is A CDM not a winger and sucks too
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Chalant » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:50 am

Bargfrede doesnt suck, and plays more like a winger. If not him, then low-cost-but-effective options like Draxler,Yesil,Tadic are the ones we should go for.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:13 am

Chalant wrote: low-cost-but-effective options like Draxler,Yesil,Tadic are the ones we should go for.

Samed Yesil is still 18 and has Absolutely no Experience on the big Stage (usami would be a better winger)

besides.. Yesil is a Forward

Draxler and Cheap... He will cost us Way more than shaqiri !!! besides he said many times that he would never ever play for FC Bayern.. but he is good

Tadic.. ??
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:03 pm

According to Twitter (Turkish sources) Shaqiri is about to join Galatasaray. Bravo Nerlinger!
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

hgb09 wrote:According to Twitter (Turkish sources) Shaqiri is about to join Galatasaray. Bravo Nerlinger!

Well .. still not True

Galatasaray have OFFICIALLY announced that they have Started official Negotiations with Basel to sign Xherdan Shaqiri

and that they have increased they offer to 12 million Euros + Bonuses

We must act !!! this is all i can say
===========
"Wie Galatasaray an der Istanbuler Börse bestätigte, hat der Klub offizielle Verhandlungen mit dem FC Basel und Xherdan Shaqiri aufgenommen. Das erste Angebot der Türken war Basel noch zu niedrig. Nun wurde es noch einmal erhöht und soll bei 12 Millionen Euro Ablöse plus Sonderzahlungen liegen."
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Mr.S » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Is it 12 + bonuses,I read it was 9+ Bonuses possibly amounting to 13 Million. 15 & we could get him. He can play both LW & RW.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Mr.S wrote:Is it 12 + bonuses,I read it was 9+ Bonuses possibly amounting to 13 Million. 15 & we could get him. He can play both LW & RW.

9+bonuses was their first offer

they have increased it to 12 + bonuses

and yes he can play on both flanks
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Meh, he is too good for Galatasaray and he knows it. I still doubt this deal will go through.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Mr.S » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:23 pm

If this goes through I dont see a lot of 20-21-22 odd High Quality Wingers who can play either wings & will come under 15 Million. I guess we will have to settle with usami if his deal is made permanent by this week. Or more or alaba shuffle here & there & Jennings/Derflinger or some guy promoted with Can from the reserves. Cheap Salary,suits Bayern boards' moto. Hope Hoeness atleast lives up to his promise & delivers a "Bomb" & invests "heavily" in Central Defense.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Min » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 am

If Shaqiri ends up not in Bayern then I will call one more time Bayern transfer policy absolutely ridiculous.
Usami is a joke, he is level of the second division Bundesliga medium team.
Shaqiri is really good player. He should fit into Bayern system.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby es_bih » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 am

quaazi wrote:Meh, he is too good for Galatasaray and he knows it. I still doubt this deal will go through.

They're top of the league, and can get even better. Arda shouldn't have left, those two would be a good thing up front.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ojasmhatre » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:13 am

Xherdan Shaqiri Commented on twitter the real clues is And the real clues is BAYERN MÜNICH, LIVERPOOL, and GALATASARAY !! Pick one!! These are his worlds and again Bayern is mentioned first!
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 am

ojasmhatre wrote:Xherdan Shaqiri Commented on twitter the real clues is And the real clues is BAYERN MÜNICH, LIVERPOOL, and GALATASARAY !! Pick one!! These are his worlds and again Bayern is mentioned first!

Come on! :) I hope that next time he writes the club name correctly though. Do you have his Twitter link please?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion