You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:09 pm

The point is to buy young wingers who can become as good as Robbery is.
Bayern don't buy young good players to sell them when they'll get better to earn money. This is what smaller clubs do who have economical problems.
We buy the best there is and our youngsters are players who can become TOP and use them as starters in a couple of years.
We are not BVB, we are FC Bayern Munchen and should act like FC Bayern Munchen.
If the board believe that Shaqiri can become TOP class let's buy him. I trust them.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ojasmhatre » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Mr.S wrote:I am sure either Usami or Shaqiri,atleast one of them can become HUGE. Usami should play LW,right footed & can cut in & is more goal threat. And Shaqiri,RW,left footed like RObben.

Brilliant back-up players for ROBBERY.

True that is what my dream is. Even Alaba could play LM though
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm

No talks with Basel Shaqiri

Nevertheless, in recent days, the names of possible purchases, which could come to Munich, were traded wildly. Of the alleged interest in the 20-year storm jewel Xherdan Shaqiri was read. The Swiss plays for FC Basel, the next Champions League opponents Bayern. Its market value is estimated at 15 million €. But does such a young player does not always match practice in order to develop further? Contrary to reports otherwise it has to to SPIEGEL ONLINE in any case been no contact on the part of Bavaria.

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/0, ... 83,00.html
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:20 pm

The price keeps raising and Bayern don't do anything about it. I'm becoming more & more convinced that we are going to give up from this guy.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:29 am

tflags wrote:
No talks with Basel Shaqiri

Nevertheless, in recent days, the names of possible purchases, which could come to Munich, were traded wildly. Of the alleged interest in the 20-year storm jewel Xherdan Shaqiri was read. The Swiss plays for FC Basel, the next Champions League opponents Bayern. Its market value is estimated at 15 million €. But does such a young player does not always match practice in order to develop further? Contrary to reports otherwise it has to to SPIEGEL ONLINE in any case been no contact on the part of Bavaria.

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/0, ... 83,00.html

I doubt its true, because Basel president Heusler himself confirmed that there has been contact from. Bayern I would have to admit I am very disappointed with the way Bayern is dealing with it. And he could get away :(
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:46 am

We have to see if we are interested at all first. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but none of the Bayern officials is on record saying we are interested in getting him, unike what happened with Reus.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Greek Bavarian » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 am

You are correct. I've never seen something for him from Bayern officials.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:45 am

MUTU wrote:We have to see if we are interested at all first. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but none of the Bayern officials is on record saying we are interested in getting him, unike what happened with Reus.

Yeah you are right, there has been nothing been said by the Bayern officials because 1. Bayern don't wanna sound desperate and embarass themselves. 2. There has been definite contact, but Basel won't let Shaqiri go at any cost because of the CL pr-quarters 3. Your talking about signing a player for the next transfer window which is almost 6 months away so Bayern and Basel both are not in any rush.

You will not hear anything from Bayern or Basel officials, But if Shaqiri doesn't move to Galatasaray or any other club in this window then you can assume that Bayern have a deal with him. This is all I gathered
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Greek Bavarian » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:54 am

If Shaqiri has two choices, Bayern and Galatasaray, and he is in a dilemma, then we should let him go because he is not smart enough.
It's very simple, if your I.Q. is above the limit you go to Bayern even with less money. End of story.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:55 am

ojasmhatre wrote:But if Shaqiri doesn't move to Galatasaray or any other club in this window then you can assume that Bayern have a deal with him

This is a very wild assumption.
The only speculation is fuelled by the media and by Basel officials.
Bayern officials do often talk about players over 6 months before signing them (or attempting to, at least). Case in point: Neuer and Reus.
This time there's nothing. If Bayern are interested, he's probably just one of a number of players they're looking at, which means they may or may not seriously bid for him. And even if they do, it doesn't mean they will automatically land him...

Remember, when you ASS-U-ME you make an ASS out of U and ME :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:32 am

MUTU wrote:
ojasmhatre wrote:But if Shaqiri doesn't move to Galatasaray or any other club in this window then you can assume that Bayern have a deal with him

This is a very wild assumption.
The only speculation is fuelled by the media and by Basel officials.
Bayern officials do often talk about players over 6 months before signing them (or attempting to, at least). Case in point: Neuer and Reus.
This time there's nothing. If Bayern are interested, he's probably just one of a number of players they're looking at, which means they may or may not seriously bid for him. And even if they do, it doesn't mean they will automatically land him...

Remember, when you ASS-U-ME you make an ASS out of U and ME :P

Mutu I don't assume things and yeah I agree Bayern often speak about interest in their players like Neuer Reus and Vidal. But do you think Bayern hierarchy would like to speak about a player they are going to be facing in the latter stage of CL. Is it necessary to talk about him now, when we are not going to be signing him in this window. I do agree its a wild statement to make. But that is a signal of Bayern's interest in Shaqiri.

Uli in July confirmed that they had spoken with Heusler about bringing Shaqiri to Munich. Heusler too confirmed they had spoken about it. Either there maybe a deal in place or we may have bought first refusal. Only time will tell where this player ends up. I hope its Bayern
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby dambun » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:45 am

MUTU wrote:We have to see if we are interested at all first. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but none of the Bayern officials is on record saying we are interested in getting him, unike what happened with Reus.

Recently, no.... But a while back Uli Hoeness talked about Shaqiri being an interesting player, and that we are considering the situation closely, so if we thought we need him we will act accordingly....

But if we are gonna sign him, it will be in summer if not even later.... So I wouldn't really expect Bayern's managers to talk about it right now...

Personally I think his performances against us in the upcoming Basel match will have a great effect on whether or not we'll get him...We'll see soon, I guess...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Chalant » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Not this window, as Basel want Shaqiri for the UCL match and Bayern wont be able to use him. There's also the Robbery factor. If we fail, Philipp Bargfrede might be a good option..he'd be cheap.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Basel's president told last year that Shaqiri will be available for transfer to other clubs in summer 2012. if the right price comes. Therefore, everyone can expect to see Shaqiri's leaving.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby dambun » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Chalant wrote:Not this window, as Basel want Shaqiri for the UCL match and Bayern wont be able to use him. There's also the Robbery factor. If we fail, Philipp Bargfrede might be a good option..he'd be cheap.

Bargrede???? Are you drunk, mate? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as a replacement for Shaqiriiii?... :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion