You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby ojasmhatre » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm

FCB general wrote:This has become something like a General Bayern thread, not Shaqiri's anymore. :)

And its pissing me off , let this thread just have Shaqiri please
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:30 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:
FCB general wrote:This has become something like a General Bayern thread, not Shaqiri's anymore. :)

Every player may be connected with general transfer thread topic. Yes, we will not discuss general trends in this section anymore. And you should not swear in this forum, it is inappropriate behavior. Administrator of this forum should take attention to it.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ojasmhatre » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Min wrote:
ojasmhatre wrote:

Every player may be connected with general transfer thread topic. Yes, we will not discuss general trends in this section anymore. And you should not swear in this forum, it is inappropriate behavior. Administrator of this forum should take attention to it.

I am not swearing, I didn't mean to every thing is connected to Bayern your taking things off topic man. I apologize for my mistakes. Just try to keep this post as much as Shaqiri ok
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:57 pm

[/quote]

I am not swearing, I didn't mean to every thing is connected to Bayern your taking things off topic man. I apologize for my mistakes. Just try to keep this post as much as Shaqiri ok[/quote]

Everything is ok, I appreciate your thoughts. No worries. I got a bit emotional as well, sorry. I will keep my thoughts as much relevant to particular transfer personality (topic) as possible as well.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ojasmhatre » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:36 am

Anything new on Shaqiri today the Gala rumors have cooled down lets see what the future beckons.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 am

FC Basel sporting director George Heitz: "I have some astonishing offers. Other than Galatasaray, Bayern Munich and Manchester United are also interested."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby ojasmhatre » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 am

MUTU wrote:FC Basel sporting director George Heitz: "I have some astonishing offers. Other than Galatasaray, Bayern Munich and Manchester United are also interested."

Again this is something which came up at the same time when Heitz was asked to comment on the Gala rumors linking him.

I feel Bayern are doing something about it if only Mutu you could interview Nerlinger :(
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ojasmhatre » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Good news Basel President confirms, offers for Granit Xhaka(HSV) and Shaqiri(Galatasaray) worth a total of 20 Million have been rejected. Heusler said : We have rejected the offers, but its a real cliffhanger future of both the highly rated players is wide open and anything can happen till January 31.

Come on Uli open your cheque book
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:36 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:Good news Basel President confirms, offers for Granit Xhaka(HSV) and Shaqiri(Galatasaray) worth a total of 20 Million have been rejected. Heusler said : We have rejected the offers, but its a real cliffhanger future of both the highly rated players is wide open and anything can happen till January 31.

Come on Uli open your cheque book

According to the Basel page on transfermarkt.de, Shaqiri is worth 12.5 million and Xhaka 6 million, putting their total at 18.5 million euros. If the rejected offers are true, it means that at least one of the players is overpriced. Therefore, I see it more as bad news for Bayern. Of course, it could very probably also be bluff.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby Element » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:16 pm

MUTU wrote:According to the Basel page on transfermarkt.de, Shaqiri is worth 12.5 million and Xhaka 6 million, putting their total at 18.5 million euros. If the rejected offers are true, it means that at least one of the players is overpriced. Therefore, I see it more as bad news for Bayern. Of course, it could very probably also be bluff.

those are just Market Values

Damn Andrea Pirlo's Market Value is 10 million euros and he is the best CM in Serie A right now

Berbatov's MArket Value is 24 million euros !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ojasmhatre » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:57 am

Element wrote:
MUTU wrote:According to the Basel page on transfermarkt.de, Shaqiri is worth 12.5 million and Xhaka 6 million, putting their total at 18.5 million euros. If the rejected offers are true, it means that at least one of the players is overpriced. Therefore, I see it more as bad news for Bayern. Of course, it could very probably also be bluff.

those are just Market Values

Damn Andrea Pirlo's Market Value is 10 million euros and he is the best CM in Serie A right now

Berbatov's MArket Value is 24 million euros !!!

Mutu Element answered you and yes HSV bid 9 odd Million for Xhaka
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mr.S » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:52 am

HSV bid 7 Million for Xhaka. Galatasaray or whatever the club is called bid 13 Million for Shaqiri. Confirmed now.

They said the original bid is LESS than 10 Million(probably 9 Million) but with bonuses it adds up to 13 Million.

We have to spend 13-15 Million odd atleast. If he does well against us in the CHL too then don't be surprised to see MU putting in a 20 Million bid. I hope we wrap this quickly.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:02 am

Are Man Utd liked to Shaqiri, Xhaka or both? If I'm not mistaken I saw both players mentioned. I wouldn't like us to get into a bidding war with Man Utd; that would drive the price up.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby quaazi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:14 am

United doesn't need a winger, they need a midfielder. I think there is no serious interest from them and it is just a bluff they thought was believable considering Basel kicked United out the CL.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:18 am

quaazi wrote:United doesn't need a winger, they need a midfielder. I think there is no serious interest from them and it is just a bluff they thought was believable considering Basel kicked United out the CL.

Shaqiri could be a starter at Man United. Granted, they may need a central one more, but Shaqiri would still strengthen their flanks.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion