You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby ojasmhatre » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Min wrote:I totally do not believe Bayern management. In my opinion it is absolutely the worst management from all top clubs in Europe. Yes, they know how to make money, yes they know how to build up great merchandising. But they are absolutely reluctant and clueless how to invest money into the team.
I wish Shaquiri comes to us as missed target Reus is complete failure of our transfer policy. While Hoeness and rest of these where only talking about Reus, Dortmund wisely grabbed him in front of our noses. I am pretty sure the same will happen with Shaquiri if they behave like that.
Secondly, why not to try for superstar striker, like Neymar or Soldado? I am pretty sure we do not need Berbatov or Pizarro. It is the worst kind of rumours
I have ever heard.
Thirdly, defense. I wish they buy really decent fullback. Van Buyten being as our main fullback is making all Europe laugh and nothing else. I can't imagine how we are going to play against teams who got pacy and flexible forwars, like Messi, Higuain or Benzema. All I wish not to loose against them 0-4.
I do not dream about winning Cl this year as it is simply unimaginable. I wish very much I am wrong.

Your being harsh. The management will BUY only those players which the Manager wants. Anyways I agree with you in bits & parts that Bayern need to get their act together and Sign players they are interested in. But without doubt Bayern has the best management in the world.

Do you think Neymar and Soldado will come to Bayern to play 2nd fiddle to Gomez.

Lets not deviate from the topic. Lets sign Shaqiri!
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:35 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:
tflags wrote:Shaqiri considers Galatasaray move
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... ve?cc=3888

Gala launches Shaqiri Bid
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... haqiri-bid

Dude the Blick rumor came out after this its more than 24 hours since this news came out

Ignore it then. There are some of us that did not catch it then. :roll: .
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:18 pm

I think everything about Galatasaray is just a rumour. Basel want to keep in that case, not to sell. It would be funny to switch even one good swiss Basel for turkish club who haven't seen CL for years. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ojasmhatre » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:55 pm

FCB general wrote:I think everything about Galatasaray is just a rumour. Basel want to keep in that case, not to sell. It would be funny to switch even one good swiss Basel for turkish club who haven't seen CL for years. :)

No brother, this isn't a rumor. Gala Head coach and even Basel supremo's and even Shaqiri for that matter admitted interest. But I still think Shaqiri would be stupid to join Gala when he can be @Bayern

Something tells me Bayern have lapped this kid up.

Anyways Gala are doing some serious team building some big names like Milan Baros Eboue, Melo Ujfalusi and Muslera play there Kuyt could join soon too.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB general » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:22 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:Anyways Gala are doing some serious team building some big names like Milan Baros Eboue, Melo Ujfalusi and Muslera play there Kuyt could join soon too.

These guys aren't serious footballers anymore, except GK Muslera who is great. :lol: They should look for far better players than one Baroš and Eboue who didn't succeed at clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal. [-X

Shaqiri wants to destroy himself, very good. From what I read on TZ, Hoeneß few months ago wanted that we have a right of first option on him, but their board rejected this proposal.

I know they want just to solve this quickly as possible, take 12-14 mil. € and bye bye Shaqiri. We still don't planing for next season, but club just like Galatasaray want to do it in middle of current season. With Xherdan's transfer will be all known after this January.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Mr.S » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Min wrote:I totally do not believe Bayern management. In my opinion it is absolutely the worst management from all top clubs in Europe. Yes, they know how to make money, yes they know how to build up great merchandising. But they are absolutely reluctant and clueless how to invest money into the team.
I wish Shaquiri comes to us as missed target Reus is complete failure of our transfer policy. While Hoeness and rest of these where only talking about Reus, Dortmund wisely grabbed him in front of our noses. I am pretty sure the same will happen with Shaquiri if they behave like that.
Secondly, why not to try for superstar striker, like Neymar or Soldado? I am pretty sure we do not need Berbatov or Pizarro. It is the worst kind of rumours
I have ever heard.
Thirdly, defense. I wish they buy really decent fullback. Van Buyten being as our main fullback is making all Europe laugh and nothing else. I can't imagine how we are going to play against teams who got pacy and flexible forwars, like Messi, Higuain or Benzema. All I wish not to loose against them 0-4.
I do not dream about winning Cl this year as it is simply unimaginable. I wish very much I am wrong.

Neymar is not Bayern quality. As a starter. He is weak physically,falls easily & has done nothing at Europe. Everybody is hyped in Brazil. Neymar is MASSIVELY hayped & MASSIVELY over-rated. Simple as that. He is a good talent though. But Bayern dont buy a 45-50 Million forward to keep him on the bench. Gomez is the best scoring forward in the world now.

Soldado,I am not sure if he will come to Bayern to sit on the bench every game & ruin his NT chances & career. Let's be honest,Bayern are looking for a quality ST to sit on the bench. Such a guy will probably be old & will need Good salary. It is very unlikely that Bayern will spend big for a ST because they have to spend in defense & on a winger.Strikers are very expensive.

Bayern has always been based on profitability so that wont change. No point ranting about it. It's not Bayern which is horrible,it's the others who are living beyond means & borrowing money & buying players. It's not sustainable & they will go bankrupt like Dortmund did when their sugar daddies like Abrahimovich has a big business setback. Besides Financial Fairplay if it kicks in,then it's game over for these guys. No inflated prices.

Why do you think Reus was a target??? if they wanted him badly,they would have got him. I think bayern actually want to hold on to both RObben & Ribery for the 2 wings,Muller can play RW,they have other options. We will probably sign Usami & buy another winger.

Bayern maybe are not sure if Shaqiri is ready,1000's of younger show promise & dissapear like Hazard did. We want the real deal. Bayern are seriously considering Shaqiri & I heard they are condering Ayew too. They are definitely scouting a lot of players as we seek now. Dont worry,if Breno & DVB gets a contract extension then atleast a RB,LW/RW,2nd ST are definitely coming. We have a stadium loan. Once that goes over,that means 25 Million more transfer budget every year.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ojasmhatre » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:49 pm

FCB general wrote:
ojasmhatre wrote:Anyways Gala are doing some serious team building some big names like Milan Baros Eboue, Melo Ujfalusi and Muslera play there Kuyt could join soon too.

I know they want just to solve this quickly as possible, take 12-14 mil. € and bye bye Shaqiri. We still don't planing for next season, but club just like Galatasaray want to do it in middle of current season. With Xherdan's transfer will be all known after this January.

I didn't get the part above? :? anyways I think you mean Bayern want to sign, Shaqiri. I think a deal is already in place. Just need to wait, Bayern won't be foolish enough to let Shaqiri go so lets wait but I think Bayern have already gotten their man :D
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB general » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:05 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:
FCB general wrote:

I didn't get the part above? :? anyways I think you mean Bayern want to sign, Shaqiri. I think a deal is already in place. Just need to wait, Bayern won't be foolish enough to let Shaqiri go so lets wait but I think Bayern have already gotten their man :D

I'm just saying that we should wait end of January and see what is going to happen with Shaqiri.

No, I didn't say that Bayern want to sign Shaqiri. I read that Hoeneß wanted to agree with Basel first option of buying Shaqiri, and in case of decision for buying him in forthcoming summer, we are winners in this story. But they rejected this solution. On Bayern's place, I would finish this transfer now at this winter period.

However, I can't know what our board want to do with this player because I don't see any serious steps for signing Shaqiri. Maybe they will be foolish... :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Min » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Mr.S wrote:
I have ever heard.

Neymar is not Bayern quality. As a starter. He is weak physically,falls easily & has done nothing at Europe. Everybody is hyped in Brazil. Neymar is MASSIVELY hayped & MASSIVELY over-rated. Simple as that. He is a good talent though. But Bayern dont buy a 45-50 Million forward to keep him on the bench. Gomez is the best scoring forward in the world now.

Soldado,I am not sure if he will come to Bayern to sit on the bench every game & ruin his NT chances & career. Let's be honest,Bayern are looking for a quality ST to sit on the bench. Such a guy will probably be old & will need Good salary. It is very unlikely that Bayern will spend big for a ST because they have to spend in defense & on a winger.Strikers are very expensive.

Bayern has always been based on profitability so that wont change. No point ranting about it. It's not Bayern which is horrible,it's the others who are living beyond means & borrowing money & buying players. It's not sustainable & they will go bankrupt like Dortmund did when their sugar daddies like Abrahimovich has a big business setback. Besides Financial Fairplay if it kicks in,then it's game over for these guys. No inflated prices.

Why do you think Reus was a target??? if they wanted him badly,they would have got him. I think bayern actually want to hold on to both RObben & Ribery for the 2 wings,Muller can play RW,they have other options. We will probably sign Usami & buy another winger.

Bayern maybe are not sure if Shaqiri is ready,1000's of younger show promise & dissapear like Hazard did. We want the real deal. Bayern are seriously considering Shaqiri & I heard they are condering Ayew too. They are definitely scouting a lot of players as we seek now. Dont worry,if Breno & DVB gets a contract extension then atleast a RB,LW/RW,2nd ST are definitely coming. We have a stadium loan. Once that goes over,that means 25 Million more transfer budget every year.

Thank you fellow, I got your very good points. I really appreciate it. I wanted to add that nearly every season Bayern starts we see lack of depth in at least one area. That is I wonder why management can not finally make squad completed in all areas. Last time I saw complete squad was in period between 1999-2001 when all areas in the team were particularly strong. If Heynckes wants rotation - what he always declares, then more strong players for Bayern is MUST. Some players like Tymo, Pranjic, Olic, van Buyten and Breno are not at Bayern level. If we want to imitate transfers, yes, we can. For example, they bought Usami, but how much playing time he got? Was it point to buy him at all?
I am not for sugar daddy's business model in football either, I really do not like model like Man City or Real Madrid. I just want more wise money spending model in Bayern Muenchen, which can really be accomplished. Instead spending 5 million on mediocre 3 players every season (lets say), we could buy really one good player (defender, lets say, left back) for 15 million, give him five years contract. That is why existing money are still enough to build complete squad. Stadium debt is not everything, although important.
That is why I think that Bayern management got totally right with economical things in the club. At the same time they are not so good in sportive aspect of the team. Few months ago was very good article about it in Sport-BILD, it was translation in one russian Bayern fan website.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OhioFan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Try to find a thread in a different forum , see "Board Index", if all you want to do is bash FCB management.
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ojasmhatre » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:03 am

[/list]
OhioFan wrote:Try to find a thread in a different forum , see "Board Index", if all you want to do is bash FCB management.

Yeah anyways guess and hope Gala rumors have cooled down
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:55 am

What? Tymo not bayern level? He's been doing a very good job this season.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Min wrote:
Mr.S wrote:
I have ever heard.

Thank you fellow, I got your very good points. I really appreciate it. I wanted to add that nearly every season Bayern starts we see lack of depth in at least one area. That is I wonder why management can not finally make squad completed in all areas. Last time I saw complete squad was in period between 1999-2001 when all areas in the team were particularly strong. If Heynckes wants rotation - what he always declares, then more strong players for Bayern is MUST. Some players like Tymo, Pranjic, Olic, van Buyten and Breno are not at Bayern level. If we want to imitate transfers, yes, we can. For example, they bought Usami, but how much playing time he got? Was it point to buy him at all?
I am not for sugar daddy's business model in football either, I really do not like model like Man City or Real Madrid. I just want more wise money spending model in Bayern Muenchen, which can really be accomplished. Instead spending 5 million on mediocre 3 players every season (lets say), we could buy really one good player (defender, lets say, left back) for 15 million, give him five years contract. That is why existing money are still enough to build complete squad. Stadium debt is not everything, although important.
That is why I think that Bayern management got totally right with economical things in the club. At the same time they are not so good in sportive aspect of the team. Few months ago was very good article about it in Sport-BILD, it was translation in one russian Bayern fan website.

Well Bayern spend 22 Million+ on Neuer this season. World Class Gk, 14 odd Million Boateng, a CB who can play LB & RB & who is lightning fast & was the coach heyneckes' 1st choice. While it could have been cheaper but Phil Jones was getting sold at 20 million & Boateng played for City. That is Good Money.

Apart from that Rafinha came in for 5.5 Million,he came in because he played in Bundesiga & could adjust quickly,2.8 Million for Peterson & a loan deal for Usami & Alaba got into the team.

Look when you already soend close to 38 Million to 2 positions alone,the rest you have to conclude on 8-9 Million. Bayern cant spend 60-70 Million every year. Neither can Bayern afford 15 Million LB when lahm is playing there. Back-ups will be cheap,no 30 Million Coentrao model is feasible.

Tymo actually costed 10.5 Million & as a 30 year old,huge money na?? He was supposed to real good. Gustavo costed 17 Million,Gomez 35,Rib-Rob 25 Million each. So Bayern do spend money. What is important for Bayern is to hold on to the core -> Lahm,Neuer,Schweni,Ribery,Robben,Gomez & give these guys HUGE salaries or reasonably big. Neuer is the highest paid GK in the world. Bayern will always have youngsters like Kroos,Muller,Badtsuber & Alaba stepping in from time to time.

Let's not over-react. Usami has talent,everyone knows it,Heyneckes maybe needs more time to use him correcytly,or he needs get physically stronger,defensively better & learn German. Usami is an investment for the Future just like Vastic,Can or Jennings are with the FC Bayern 2.

We need to improve on few spots -

1 Back up Winger
2 Back up Striker
3 Right Back
4 Central Back

& we are done,yes also (5) Reserve GK(possibly free)

I am in favour of giving Breno another 6 months to prove himself,maybe 1 last year next year,if he cant dump him or sell him in January & get a New CB.

If Breno shows signs of promise replace Van Buyten with a 4th or Reserve CB like Dante or someone else.

Other than that we need investments in the 1st 3 spots primarily,Boateng must play CB. I am sure we will get Solid investments latest by 2013.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ojasmhatre » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Mr.S wrote:
I have ever heard.

That is why I think that Bayern management got totally right with economical things in the club. At the same time they are not so good in sportive aspect of the team. Few months ago was very good article about it in Sport-BILD, it was translation in one russian Bayern fan website.[/quote]

Well Bayern spend 22 Million+ on Neuer this season. World Class Gk, 14 odd Million Boateng, a CB who can play LB & RB & who is lightning fast & was the coach heyneckes' 1st choice. While it could have been cheaper but Phil Jones was getting sold at 20 million & Boateng played for City. That is Good Money.

Apart from that Rafinha came in for 5.5 Million,he came in because he played in Bundesiga & could adjust quickly,2.8 Million for Peterson & a loan deal for Usami & Alaba got into the team.

Look when you already soend close to 38 Million to 2 positions alone,the rest you have to conclude on 8-9 Million. Bayern cant spend 60-70 Million every year. Neither can Bayern afford 15 Million LB when lahm is playing there. Back-ups will be cheap,no 30 Million Coentrao model is feasible.

Tymo actually costed 10.5 Million & as a 30 year old,huge money na?? He was supposed to real good. Gustavo costed 17 Million,Gomez 35,Rib-Rob 25 Million each. So Bayern do spend money. What is important for Bayern is to hold on to the core -> Lahm,Neuer,Schweni,Ribery,Robben,Gomez & give these guys HUGE salaries or reasonably big. Neuer is the highest paid GK in the world. Bayern will always have youngsters like Kroos,Muller,Badtsuber & Alaba stepping in from time to time.

Let's not over-react. Usami has talent,everyone knows it,Heyneckes maybe needs more time to use him correcytly,or he needs get physically stronger,defensively better & learn German. Usami is an investment for the Future just like Vastic,Can or Jennings are with the FC Bayern 2.

We need to improve on few spots -

1 Back up Winger
2 Back up Striker
3 Right Back
4 Central Back

& we are done,yes also (5) Reserve GK(possibly free)

I am in favour of giving Breno another 6 months to prove himself,maybe 1 last year next year,if he cant dump him or sell him in January & get a New CB.

If Breno shows signs of promise replace Van Buyten with a 4th or Reserve CB like Dante or someone else.

Other than that we need investments in the 1st 3 spots primarily,Boateng must play CB. I am sure we will get Solid investments latest by 2013.[/quote]

Your an Indian like me right? Anyways Lets please keep this post to Xherdan Shaqiri.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB general » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:15 pm

This has become something like a General Bayern thread, not Shaqiri's anymore. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion