You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Element wrote:
hgb09 wrote:Thank you Element for locating the article but unfortunately it is an old one. Check the date. However I read the news today on several sites quoting Blick.

SH!T

and to make it worse , Shaqiri said that he has always admires Galatasaray and Terim ,and the he never wanted to go to Turkey but now HE CANT RULE OUT ANYTHING

http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/supe ... ert-191940
==========
About Tomorrows printed edition, we have to wait

only Sport-bild mentions the headlines of the next days printed edition

and apologies mate , I rarely do mistakes like those (and it is always hgb09 who points them out ) :P

Relax man as I said Goal.com editor Clark Whitney pointed out : I just spoke with one of our correspondents in Munich who said it's unlikely that Bayern will be in advanced talks before March. There might be contact now, though

I think Bayern have an agreement in place I have a strong feeling they have, but Shaqiri would be really stupid to leave Basel for Galatasray. I am waiting for more info on this.

Element your punishment is find out everything about the deal :P If he HAS to come he WILL come.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Speaking with Goal.com editor Clark Whitney he adds : if Bayern want Shaqiri, they'll be in touch with him and he won't confirm a move elsewhere, unless he prefers Gala (which I can't imagine) until later. Remember, we're still months away from the transfer window in question

I think if he says yes to Gala its all over, so we need to wait. Something tells me Shaqiri is joining Bayern.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Element wrote:and apologies mate , I rarely do mistakes like those (and it is always hgb09 who points them out ) :P

[-X :^o You just did another mistake. It's not just hgb09 who enjoys pointing out your mistakes, but practically every Bayernforumer :) Otherwise how else would we have a saying "to do an Element" meaning "to do a pathetic mistake"??? :lol: :lol:

It's a saying which stuck even though you were away for a long while. Don't take my word for it: just search for "Element". You might not like what you see :twisted:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby OhioFan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 pm

MUTU wrote:
Element wrote:and apologies mate , I rarely do mistakes like those (and it is always hgb09 who points them out ) :P

[-X :^o You just did another mistake. It's not just hgb09 who enjoys pointing out your mistakes, but practically every Bayernforumer :) Otherwise how else would we have a saying "to do an Element" meaning "to do a pathetic mistake"??? :lol: :lol:

It's a saying which stuck even though you were away for a long while. Don't take my word for it: just search for "Element". You might not like what you see :twisted:

Whew, I thought I had been Elemented there for a moment until I saw the July date of the article. See even new guys can use the phrase. Did I use it properly?
If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dambun » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Element wrote:I rarely do mistakes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby rotweiss » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:30 am

Why would Shaqiri want to do a sideways move and go to Turkey??? I just can't see him being satisfied with that kind of move at all, if he leaves Basel it will be to a team that competes consistently in the CL and at the top of their respective League i.e. Bayern, Barca, Milan, Man United type of team and nothing less.

If Uli wants Shaqiri he will be with Bayern this summer.
rotweiss
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ojasmhatre » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 am

rotweiss wrote:Why would Shaqiri want to do a sideways move and go to Turkey??? I just can't see him being satisfied with that kind of move at all, if he leaves Basel it will be to a team that competes consistently in the CL and at the top of their respective League i.e. Bayern, Barca, Milan, Man United type of team and nothing less.

If Uli wants Shaqiri he will be with Bayern this summer.

That is the BIG question now. Does Bayern really want Shaqiri?
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 am

We've been linked with him for years, so yeah, I guess we do want him, especially since we didn't seem to fight much for Reus.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 am

dambun wrote:
Element wrote:I rarely do mistakes

Now I'm thinking it's probably another one of your mistakes...
you probably wanted to say "I rarely don't do mistakes"... but you did an Element in the process... :wink: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby ojasmhatre » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We've been linked with him for years, so yeah, I guess we do want him, especially since we didn't seem to fight much for Reus.

I think we didn't go for Reus cause MAYBE the board feels Shaqiri is better, younger cheaper and less egoistic. I would love him at Bayern any new links today?

I still think there is a deal between the board(like a Neuer one) lets wait & watch but m getting impatient
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Min » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 pm

I totally do not believe Bayern management. In my opinion it is absolutely the worst management from all top clubs in Europe. Yes, they know how to make money, yes they know how to build up great merchandising. But they are absolutely reluctant and clueless how to invest money into the team.
I wish Shaquiri comes to us as missed target Reus is complete failure of our transfer policy. While Hoeness and rest of these where only talking about Reus, Dortmund wisely grabbed him in front of our noses. I am pretty sure the same will happen with Shaquiri if they behave like that.
Secondly, why not to try for superstar striker, like Neymar or Soldado? I am pretty sure we do not need Berbatov or Pizarro. It is the worst kind of rumours
I have ever heard.
Thirdly, defense. I wish they buy really decent fullback. Van Buyten being as our main fullback is making all Europe laugh and nothing else. I can't imagine how we are going to play against teams who got pacy and flexible forwars, like Messi, Higuain or Benzema. All I wish not to loose against them 0-4.
I do not dream about winning Cl this year as it is simply unimaginable. I wish very much I am wrong.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:24 pm

UEFA Champions League - Fouls suffered
Player Total Time Team
1. Franck Ribéry 23 431 Bayern
2. Xherdan Shaqiri 21 352 Basel

Mmmmm, interesting....
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Min wrote:I totally do not believe Bayern management. In my opinion it is absolutely the worst management from all top clubs in Europe. Yes, they know how to make money, yes they know how to build up great merchandising. But they are absolutely reluctant and clueless how to invest money into the team.

They could invest more, but you can't say that they know nothing about investing in the team. At least success comes with the investment they make.

If not Bayern, then who knows how to invest in the team? Manchester City, who have invested over 500 million euros in the last 3 years and won nothing but the FA Cup? Real Madrid, who have spent millions on their squad yet have still been living in the shadow of Barcelona for years? Inter, who spent so much money for years but it still took them 45 years to win the CL, right after which they had their worst season in years, and are having an even worse one now?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ojasmhatre » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:12 pm

tflags wrote:Shaqiri considers Galatasaray move
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... ve?cc=3888

Gala launches Shaqiri Bid
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... haqiri-bid

Dude the Blick rumor came out after this its more than 24 hours since this news came out
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion