You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby Element » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Mr.S wrote:This will not be an expensive transfer,that's for sure. He is young & can play in both wings & I dont think would mind sitting on the bench.

The Element once said " If you are the Back-Up of Ribery and Robben , then You are a Starter !!!"
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 pm

The Swiss newspaper "Blick" announced that Bayern are in advanced negotiations with Basel and that we will see Shaqiri with us starting next summer. I only have the link in arabic if anybody is interested. http://www.elnashrasports.com/news/show ... 8%A8%D9%84
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Element wrote:
Mr.S wrote:This will not be an expensive transfer,that's for sure. He is young & can play in both wings & I dont think would mind sitting on the bench.

The Element once said " If you are the Back-Up of Ribery and Robben , then You are a Starter !!!"

Well said, but if NOT Shaqiri, If NOT Reus, then Who?
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 pm

hgb09 wrote:The Swiss newspaper "Blick" announced that Bayern are in advanced negotiations with Basel and that we will see Shaqiri with us starting next summer. I only have the link in arabic if anybody is interested. http://www.elnashrasports.com/news/show ... 8%A8%D9%84

Now that is some newws my friend Love Bayern. Auf Gehts Bayern. Can I get the link bro.? Hope its reliable
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 pm

hgb09 wrote:Well said, but if NOT Shaqiri, If NOT Reus, then Who?

Marko Marin sounds good to me
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Element wrote:
hgb09 wrote:Well said, but if NOT Shaqiri, If NOT Reus, then Who?

Marko Marin sounds good to me

NOOO, anyways can you verify one of the links below that says this
The Swiss newspaper "Blick" announced that Bayern are in advanced negotiations with Basel and that we will see Shaqiri with us starting next summer. I only have the link in arabic if anybody is interested.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby OhioFan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:
hgb09 wrote:The Swiss newspaper "Blick" announced that Bayern are in advanced negotiations with Basel and that we will see Shaqiri with us starting next summer. I only have the link in arabic if anybody is interested. http://www.elnashrasports.com/news/show ... 8%A8%D9%84

Now that is some newws my friend Love Bayern. Auf Gehts Bayern. Can I get the link bro.? Hope its reliable

I read the entire sports section on Blick.ch and was unable to locate the article. Hopefully I just missed it.
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:39 pm

OhioFan wrote:
ojasmhatre wrote:

I read the entire sports section on Blick.ch and was unable to locate the article. Hopefully I just missed it.

You think I didn't?

Maybe its in tommorows printed edition my friend, never exclude anything. I hope the news comes out to be true lets see.

I feel Bayern wants Shaqiri they can get him. Only BAYERN stand in the way.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:, anyways can you verify one of the links below that says this
The Swiss newspaper "Blick" announced that Bayern are in advanced negotiations with Basel and that we will see Shaqiri with us starting next summer. I only have the link in arabic if anybody is interested.

OhioFan wrote:I read the entire sports section on Blick.ch and was unable to locate the article. Hopefully I just missed it.

You missed it , yes :P

http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/supe ... iri-177699

it says that Hermann Gerland (the Assistant coach) personally went to a Basel game and took notes

Basel vice president said that there are contacts between bayern and basel about many different things

and also confirmed that Bayern were watching and scouting Shaqiri ,but he refused to comment on anything regarding negotiations

Blick claims that they received information that say that Shaqiri will join bayern at the end of this season
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:
Maybe its in tommorows printed edition my friend, never exclude anything. I hope the news comes out to be true lets see.

2 minutes are surely faster than 24 hours ;) Read above
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Element wrote:
ojasmhatre wrote:, anyways can you verify one of the links below that says this

OhioFan wrote:I read the entire sports section on Blick.ch and was unable to locate the article. Hopefully I just missed it.

You missed it , yes :P

http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/supe ... iri-177699

it says that Hermann Gerland (the Assistant coach) personally went to a Basel game and took notes

Basel vice president said that there are contacts between bayern and basel about many different things

and also confirmed that Bayern were watching and scouting Shaqiri ,but he refused to comment on anything regarding negotiations

Blick claims that they received information that say that Shaqiri will join bayern at the end of this season

Element are you GOD. If Bayern sign Shaqiri. I will KISS your feet =D>

What do you think are the odds now and when do we get any confirmation. And for Gods sake do the Galatasray rumors stop?
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby hgb09 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Thank you Element for locating the article but unfortunately it is an old one. Check the date. However I read the news today on several sites quoting Blick.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 pm

hgb09 wrote:Thank you Element for locating the article but unfortunately it is an old one. Check the date. However I read the news today on several sites quoting Blick.

Yeah its from July and Element to add to that Goal.com Editor Clark Whitney says :
I just spoke with one of our correspondents in Munich who said it's unlikely that Bayern will be in advanced talks before March. There might be contact now, though

Hgb09 I think there is something out in tommorows printed edition ? It will all turn to nothing if Bayern don't buy him :(

I think the board will act quickly.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:54 pm

hgb09 wrote:Thank you Element for locating the article but unfortunately it is an old one. Check the date. However I read the news today on several sites quoting Blick.

Can you quote a few more links?
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 pm

SH!T

and to make it worse , Shaqiri said that he has always admires Galatasaray and Terim ,and the he never wanted to go to Turkey but now HE CANT RULE OUT ANYTHING

http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/supe ... ert-191940
==========
About Tomorrows printed edition, we have to wait

only Sport-bild mentions the headlines of the next days printed edition

and apologies mate , I rarely do mistakes like those (and it is always hgb09 who points them out ) :P
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion