You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

hgb09 wrote:Galatasaray's president affirmed that they are in serious negotiations with Basel and Shaqiri over a potential transfer!!!! What the hell are u waiting for Nerlinger?????? #-o #-o #-o

Source?
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ojasmhatre » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 pm

hgb09 wrote:Galatasaray's president affirmed that they are in serious negotiations with Basel and Shaqiri over a potential transfer!!!! What the hell are u waiting for Nerlinger?????? #-o #-o #-o

Links please. I really dont want Bayern to loose out on Shaqiri. WE NEED to get him . I think he wont leave before summer because of CL round of 16 hope this rumor ain't true
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ojasmhatre » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:04 pm

FCB general wrote:

Source?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... -in-basels

This comes as a bit of a dampner. I wouldn't like Bayern to loose Shaqiri after Reus. We need a good winger. Come on Uli sign him. He is our BOMB! Galatasray go away :(

If we loose out on him too who would be our winger or someone from the youth set-up?
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:11 pm

With all respect to Galatasaray, it wouldn't exactly be a considerable step up for Shaqiri...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Turkish football like evey Balkan football league, bribe and corruption. This is not a station for a young player such as Shaqiri.

He would be a fool to replace Schweiz for Turkey.

ojasmhatre wrote:I wouldn't like Bayern to loose Shaqiri after Reus.

From what I heard from Reus, it is not a big lose. However, Shaqiri is my favourite last 2 years and I expect him to put on red jersey in forthcoming summer and join us.

We are going to have a big problems on market next summer if we now just observe and leave Shaqiri to move to Turkey. We'll see how this will end it.
Last edited by FCB general on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ojasmhatre » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:27 pm

[/code]
quaazi wrote:With all respect to Galatasaray, it wouldn't exactly be a considerable step up for Shaqiri...

Money my friend Money. I hope he refuses. But if we loose out on Shaqiri. Who are our targets for wings. Usami needs some time. Alaba should play wings. Still we will be one winger short.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ojasmhatre » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:28 pm

FCB general wrote:Turkish football like evey Balkan football league, bribe and corruption. This is not a station for a young player such as Shaqiri.

He would be a fool to replace Schweiz for Turkey.

ojasmhatre wrote:I wouldn't like Bayern to loose Shaqiri after Reus.

From what I heard from Reus, it is not a big lose. However, Shaqiri is my favourite last 2 years and I expect him to put on red jersey in forthcoming summer and join us.

We are going to have a big problems on market next summer if we now just observe and leave Shaqiri to move to Turkey. We'll see how this will end it.

What I meant was we can't keep loosing out on young quality wingers
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:14 pm

I know... But if our board want continue with circus, then go ahead. But there won't be place for anger when 2nd-3rd position repeats again.

First Reus, then Shaqiri... That would be own-goal for Uli and Kalle. Uli who mentioned Shaqiri in serious contest before this season and Kalle who talked a lot about Reus and know, Reus gave basket to us.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ojasmhatre » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:17 pm

True, we need to sign Shaqiri, to sign our Intent it would be disappointing if we didn't knowing we have Euro's this season. Lets see what Uli and Nerlinger do about it.
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern4l » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Galatasaray have launched a bid to land Swiss sensation Xherdan Shaqiri.

A host of clubs are chasing the Basel winger, with Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Porto all linked in recent weeks.But Turkish giants Galatasaray have made the opening move and lodged a €10million offer.While Basel are not contemplating accepting, the player has admitted he would welcome the chance to move to Istanbul.

"It is now contact, we have received an offer from Istanbul," Basel president Bernhard Heusler confirmed from the Swiss side's winter training camp in Andalucia.

"We have taken note, but this does not mean it is a basis for negotiation.

"We are currently not willing to sell Shaqiri."

Sporting director George Heitz also insisted that they were not looking to sell - insisting there was interest from Germany and Britain.

"Of course you never know what might happen, I am asked about three or four of our players.

"Clubs from Germany, Britain and Eastern Europe are asking and we have had offers.

"But we are in the next round of the Champions League and that is our main aim at the moment."
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby ojasmhatre » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:54 pm

It all depends on how willing Bayern are and how quick they act , I have a feeling Shaqiri and Howedes will come to Bayern
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Good that he mentioned Germany first in the list of countries... Kind of shows that the biggest interest is coming from the Bundesliga, hopefully Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm

MUTU wrote:Good that he mentioned Germany first in the list of countries... Kind of shows that the biggest interest is coming from the Bundesliga, hopefully Bayern.

+1
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm

I have honestly not followed Shaqiri at all, but I have to believe - hope (fingers crossed) - that if Bayern has not made a push for him, it is possible they don't see him as the right fit. I don't know, obviously, but there is a lot to be said about finding good players who fit the system, not just good players. Maybe he would be great, and I would love to see him get the chance (based on things I've read).
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm

I read somewhere else that the bid was 9 & not 10 Million. Anyways not sure.

Basel apparently want 15 Million,but I think they can settle for a 12-13 Million in the end with 2-3 Million as possible bonuses. This will not be an expensive transfer,that's for sure. He is young & can play in both wings & I dont think would mind sitting on the bench.

Bayern would never spend 40 Million on a Hazard who wont sit on a bench. We are running out of options. It's probably going to some Ultra Cheap buy like Usami who will never be used.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion