You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby rotweiss » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:41 am

uzi716 wrote:
rotweiss wrote:Get him in the winter transfer window before the rush comes from the EPL and La Liga and while the price is still reasonable! [-o<

He already has interest from England. New Castle manager Alan Pardew was at the Switzerland-Bulgaria last week, probably scouting Shaqiri. He lost out on Bryan Ruiz so he'll be very interested in Shaqiri.

If we want him it must be in winter because by summer too many teams will want him.

I agree it would be much easier this winter and probably cheaper too and as long as Newcastle is the only EPL team interested in Shaqiri then I am a happy camper! Because the choice between Bayern and Newcastle is a no brainer. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
rotweiss
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:07 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusi ... l-but-i-do

See, this is why we should have acted on Shaqiri in the summer. He has Serie A interest, winter is the only time to get him. In the summer many teams will be after him and his price will be jacked up.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:35 pm

if fink goes to hsv he will probably take xherdan with him
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Well Fink is now coach of Hamburg

and Hamburg actually wanted Shaqiri but it was FINK himself who blocked the transfer
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Element wrote:and Hamburg actually wanted Shaqiri but it was FINK himself who blocked the transfer

Did he give reasons? I imagine it is out of respect for his former club.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Element wrote:and Hamburg actually wanted Shaqiri but it was FINK himself who blocked the transfer

Did he give reasons? I imagine it is out of respect for his former club.

I meant he blocked the Transfer while he(fink) was coach of Basel
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby rotweiss » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:50 am

Basel is leading their CL group too, so that has got to be kind of strange to see the manager leave in that type of situation.
rotweiss
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr Mooster » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:11 am

https://twitter.com/#!/TouchlineDrama/s ... 3904936960

"Atlético Madrid have agreed a sensationally-low €8m deal to sign Basel's Swiss wonderkid Xherdan Shaqiri subject to agreeing personal terms."

I really hope this isn't true.
Mr Mooster
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:21 am

That would be horrible news.

I still think Shaqiri is our best attacking midfield prospect. Ahead of Reus/Marin and just slightly slightly behind Goetze.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Tabacko » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:05 am

Shaqiri or Reus , Guetze is Mission Impossible i think so.
Tabacko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby dambun » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am

Mr Mooster wrote:https://twitter.com/#!/TouchlineDrama/statuses/137154053904936960

"Atlético Madrid have agreed a sensationally-low €8m deal to sign Basel's Swiss wonderkid Xherdan Shaqiri subject to agreeing personal terms."

I really hope this isn't true.

Really???
Is this really reliable or not?.... I seriously doubt they'll let him go for 8M....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby uzi716 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:39 am

Arsenal is apparently interested in him now, we are slacking. Either we buy him in winter or forget about it.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby MoFattal » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:40 pm

If 8m is true, then this guy is really under-valued.... I doubt this news though... lately players of his attributes (young, technical, strong, etc.) do not switch for less than 15m (bar Sahin :lol: )
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby rotweiss » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 am

MoFattal wrote:If 8m is true, then this guy is really under-valued.... I doubt this news though... lately players of his attributes (young, technical, strong, etc.) do not switch for less than 15m (bar Sahin :lol: )

And by this summer Shaqiri's price could easily reach into the 20 - 25 million range.
rotweiss
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby hgb09 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Galatasaray's president affirmed that they are in serious negotiations with Basel and Shaqiri over a potential transfer!!!! What the hell are u waiting for Nerlinger?????? #-o #-o #-o
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion