You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby shileno » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm

I don't think Shaqiri can help our defense besides, Muller, Olic, Kroos and now Usami have his position covered.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby uzi716 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 pm

shileno wrote:I don't think Shaqiri can help our defense besides, Muller, Olic, Kroos and now Usami have his position covered.

I lost faith in Kroos and Olic has maybe one good season left in him.

We need to get Shaqiri before another team does. I guarantee you if we wait till next summer his value will be much higher and we will have to fight off other teams to get him.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Stigger » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Jennings, Usami, Mueller, Kroos and Shaqiri =P~ The future is bright!
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Im watching him at the u-21 game and he have been amazing so far.

Insane driblings.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:20 am

Guys, have we actually been linked with Shaqiri recently? I mean, we've suddenly started discussing him again but I don't think we were linked with him
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Payam » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:32 am

No we have not been linked recently to my understandning. It seems that someone just resurrected a dead thread to increase post count or something..
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Payam wrote:No we have not been linked recently to my understandning. It seems that someone just resurrected a dead thread to increase post count or something..

I thought so. Shaqiri is a great player and I'd love to see him at Bayern and all that, but Usami and Jennings are close to being done deals, I don't think we need backup players in that position anymore.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby München Minded » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:28 pm

We were linked with him last season -- but it would be nice to get him. Although because the Swiss are in the Finals, I am sure his prices and interest have gone up.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:54 pm

I read that Roma was interested, but I think he'll remain at Basel.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 am

Shaqiri has told his national U21 teammates that his first choice is the Bundesliga, and the Serie A is second choice.

Source: http://www.romanews.eu/2011/06/23/merca ... da-scelta/
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Slemba » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:09 am

MUTU wrote:Shaqiri has told his national U21 teammates that his first choice is the Bundesliga, and the Serie A is second choice.

I wonder what is Bayern waiting for ?
This guy is proven compared to Usami and Jenings :|
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayern33 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:34 am

bayern need to act fast if we want him now. But bayern have usami coming and maybe jennings.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 am

MUTU wrote:Shaqiri has told his national U21 teammates that his first choice is the Bundesliga, and the Serie A is second choice.

I read Hamburg want him...
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby eddinanM3 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:35 am

Usami deal is not a done deal yet and Jennings would probably be with Bayern II.

Shaqiri looks like the real deal to me and has the experience of playing in the CL for a full season under his belt. Bayern need to jump on the guy and not let some other Bundesliga team or worse yet a Serie A side sign him to a long term contract. The kid has speed and skills that can cause majoe headaches for defenses and is still young enough that his game could still improve for years to come. This is something that Uli should not let slip thru his fingertips, he could be Ribery version II. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby dambun » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:15 am

Yeah.... I don't know why we haven't signed him already!
For 8M, we should IMO... He will get as much time as Ribery and Robben would get... so he'll be kind of a starter... and when he plays regularly with us, he'll become a huge star....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion