You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
58%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
19%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
19%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
4%

Total votes : 48

Re: Uli Hoeneß

Postby Borusse » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:00 am

Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Granted, I agree with that point of view, but why should they be starting most games (Ribery especially)? I'm all for keeping them but not at the cost of not signing wingers.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:21 pm

The guy is just acting like he's the sole owner of Bayern Munich, disregarding the fact that the club is fan-owned and that he should be representing the benefits of the fans and other shareholders, and winning titles is the most important benefit. I don't think anyone is ungrateful for our legends Robbery, but to "risk losing a title" just for the sake of personal gratefulness is just absurd. We have a dictator on board at the moment.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:46 pm

That wasn't "controlled from the outside", the guy is a long-term Transfermarkt poster and announced he was going to do that ahead of the AGM. Hoeneß should pay his thread there a visit, it might bring him back to planet Earth.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Kalle's face
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:44 pm

This guy is losing the plot. He's starting to sound like an internet conspiracy theorist...."They're controlling fans' comments from the outside...there is a campaign against me!"
Kovac OUT!!!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:51 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Granted, I agree with that point of view, but why should they be starting most games (Ribery especially)? I'm all for keeping them but not at the cost of not signing wingers.
The problem is not that he gave him one or two more seasons than their performances commanded, it's that he gave them about 4.

Also that, by keeping them on the starting lineup all the time, they made impossible the acquisition of top wingers or top prospects for the wings.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:30 pm

RedQueen wrote:

That wasn't "controlled from the outside", the guy is a long-term Transfermarkt poster and announced he was going to do that ahead of the AGM. Hoeneß should pay his thread there a visit, it might bring him back to planet Earth.

With a typewriter???
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 am

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 38080?s=19

There was a time when people used to appreciate the work of others...

Today there are no more man or women but just spoiled kids who live on their social media platforms ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:12 am

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1069893729669038080?s=19

There was a time when people used to appreciate the work of others...

Today there are no more man or women but just spoiled kids who live on their social media platforms ...

Says the guy bitching about everyone not suiting his agenda - on the Internet

Had he done his work half-decent we would have an actual coach and lead by 4-5 points instead of trailing by nine...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:13 am

As for Hoeness: stop evaluating and finally get lost, NO ONE will be sad! This is not FC Hoeness! No one is bigger than our club!!!
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:36 pm

#12 wrote:As for Hoeness: stop evaluating and finally get lost, NO ONE will be sad! This is not FC Hoeness! No one is bigger than our club!!!

Hey Bro..show some respect. This guy has been at bayern before you were even born and has done more for this club than all of us put together. Would you be rather be run by the glazer family?or al-khelaifi? how about abrahamovic or that dickhead ashley?

We do not have unlimited money like madrid or psg or the others..if we spend mindlessly then we will end up like leeds or qpr.

Our club needs to run a certain way and Hoeness knows that better than anyone else. Whoever comes in will not find the job easy we must be VERY careful about choosing the successor. It will take time.

He has promised an upheaval in 2019 again and again..be patient. If you can't and think it's lies then it's completely on you and you are the only one who is losing sleep.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:09 pm

prasun77 wrote:
#12 wrote:As for Hoeness: stop evaluating and finally get lost, NO ONE will be sad! This is not FC Hoeness! No one is bigger than our club!!!

Hey Bro..show some respect. This guy has been at bayern before you were even born and has done more for this club than all of us put together. Would you be rather be run by the glazer family?or al-khelaifi? how about abrahamovic or that dickhead ashley?

We do not have unlimited money like madrid or psg or the others..if we spend mindlessly then we will end up like leeds or qpr.

Our club needs to run a certain way and Hoeness knows that better than anyone else. Whoever comes in will not find the job easy we must be VERY careful about choosing the successor. It will take time.

He has promised an upheaval in 2019 again and again..be patient. If you can't and think it's lies then it's completely on you and you are the only one who is losing sleep.

No I won’t! Respect is something you deserve or you don’t! And this **** is not completely immune or deaf to criticism, no, in his world it just CANNOT BE REAL! No one has the right to criticize the almighty prison boy!

We cannot be run by the people you mentioned and the fact that you do shows how little you know both about German clubs and Bayern in general - go do your homework before you start lecturing me!

Also, it’s, for the 5.433.566.795.467.254.361.211.818.799th time:
It’s not about spending mindlessly or in insane amounts!!! When will you people start to read?
Well actually it is about spending mindlessly, let’s get 400 new midfielders shall we?
It’s about spending the money, spending it right, and not losing it DELIBERATELY on taxes and inflation in order to "make money" - and sell this shit to fans like you!

Hoeness HAS done a lot for this club! But C U R R E N T Hoeness - the senile, unreasonable, infallible loudmouth who’s unable to take criticism, the paragon of integrity and second-hand embarrassment - that guy can be substituted by anyone here!

And I'm not losing sleep on anything, I know what’s gonna happen: he'll buy some shit token transfers - for WAAAYYYY too much money - and sell that shit to you people as upheaval - and you’re gonna swallow it whole!
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:18 pm

prasun77 wrote:This guy has been at bayern before you were even born and has done more for this club than all of us put together.

Not relevant. See also: appeal to tradition.

prasun77 wrote:Would you be rather be run by the glazer family?or al-khelaifi? how about abrahamovic or that dickhead ashley?

Straw man. Nobody has suggested as such.

prasun77 wrote:if we spend mindlessly then we will end up like leeds or qpr.

Again, straw man. You're misrepresenting #12's (and others'!) position.

prasun77 wrote:Our club needs to run a certain way and Hoeness knows that better than anyone else.

I mean, maybe, sure. I don't know that there's a particular way Bayern NEEDS or HAS to be run, but, okay.

prasun77 wrote:He has promised an upheaval in 2019 again and again..be patient. If you can't and think it's lies then it's completely on you and you are the only one who is losing sleep.

You could say this for pretty much any of the past 5 years. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Kovac OUT!!!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Can't believe anyone would defend Hoeneß after that pathetic press-conference.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion