You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
60%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
19%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
17%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
4%

Total votes : 47

Re: Uli Hoeneß

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:24 pm

America USA wrote:Here you don’t have women (let’s say Roonzil) posing with their backside in lingerie

What if I post a photo of myself in boxers? :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:56 pm

MUTU wrote:
America USA wrote:Here you don’t have women (let’s say Roonzil) posing with their backside in lingerie

What if I post a photo of myself in boxers? :mrgreen:

I knew you were going to react to that with something like this.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:54 pm

IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:06 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
Give me some red wine with that...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby gumboduncan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:32 am

Uli Hoeneß is on Wontorra this morning. He's saying some interesting things as usual.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Last edited by MUTU on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed tweets
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Achilles » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:50 am

Hoeneß: "We are currently saving and collecting money from sales to do something big in the market next year"

Plus what gumboduncan posted, Uli the vortex :lol:
He is thinking loud at the moment about almost everything we have been discussing here the last six months!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:44 am

Achilles wrote:Hoeneß: "We are currently saving and collecting money from sales to do something big in the market next year"

Plus what gumboduncan posted, Uli the vortex :lol:
He is thinking loud at the moment about almost everything we have been discussing here the last six months!

=D> :lol:
-------------- Lewandowski
-- Coman ------ Havertz ----- Neres
------------- Thiago -- Tolisso
Alaba ---- de Ligt ---- Süle ---- Kimmich
------------------- Neuer
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:10 pm

Then who was our first choice??

I didn’t know we have to save that much in order to pull a decent transfer.
Ceterum censeo Uli esse delendam
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCB general » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:33 pm

We are spending literally nothing these days nor we didn't spend anything big in the last 3 summers, but it's good to know that we are "collecting" money to purchase some new faces in summer 2019 after Rib and Rob finally leave the club after 12, ie 10 seasons at Bayern. :lol:

Uli is a relic of some better football times, but his influence is no longer essential as it was 5-6 years ago, the last time when he played something serious at the club, especially after he returned from the prison.

But the funniest thing what he said is that more important thing this season is to make our shareholders and members happy(talking about Umsatz), rather than winning the CL. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Wenn die Spieler nach dem Spiel twittern, werd ich WAHNSINNIG"

"wichtiger ist es, die Mitglieder glücklich zu machen und jedes Jahr einen Gewinn, als die CL zu gewinnen"

"Wenn ich Ronaldo hole, werden wir nicht mit 20 sondern 35 Punkten Vorsprung Meister, wollt ihr das ???"

Now I feel so happy to read this. Populism at its best. :lol:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby bastos80 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:00 pm

FCB general wrote:We are spending literally nothing these days nor we didn't spend anything big in the last 3 summers, but it's good to know that we are "collecting" money to purchase some new faces in summer 2019 after Rib and Rob finally leave the club after 12, ie 10 seasons at Bayern. :lol:

Uli is a relic of some better football times, but his influence is no longer essential as it was 5-6 years ago, the last time when he played something serious at the club, especially after he returned from the prison.

But the funniest thing what he said is that more important thing this season is to make our shareholders and members happy(talking about Umsatz), rather than winning the CL. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"wichtiger ist es, die Mitglieder glücklich zu machen und jedes Jahr einen Gewinn, als die CL zu gewinnen"

"Wenn ich Ronaldo hole, werden wir nicht mit 20 sondern 35 Punkten Vorsprung Meister, wollt ihr das ???"

Now I feel so happy to read this. Populism at its best. :lol:

Uli has totally lost it. He's leading the club like a company and not like a football club.
Also about the transfers next year: He said it also depends on how well the players do.
Meaning: If we play a bad season, Kovac will have to go and we'll invest in the team. If we play a decent season, Kovac can stay but won't get any reinforcements 8)
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:08 pm

You know a football club spend money not only in transfer and wages right ?

Bayern, and I talked about it one year ago, spend A LOT OF MONEY in what their income statement called "Other spent".

More than €200M in 2016/17 while Manchester United spent less than €100M in the same time.

So yeah if Bayern want to make a €100M transfer + Pavard + James option they have to save money and sell.
Neuer (Ulreich)
Kimmich (Rafinha) - Süle(Martinez) - Hummels (Boateng) - Alaba (Rafinha)
Goretzka(Tolisso) - Thiago (Sanches)
Robben (Gnabry) - James (Müller) - Coman (Ribéry)
Lewandowski (Wagner)
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:26 pm

bastos80 wrote:
FCB general wrote:We are spending literally nothing these days nor we didn't spend anything big in the last 3 summers, but it's good to know that we are "collecting" money to purchase some new faces in summer 2019 after Rib and Rob finally leave the club after 12, ie 10 seasons at Bayern.

But the funniest thing what he said is that more important thing this season is to make our shareholders and members happy(talking about Umsatz), rather than winning the CL. :mrgreen:

Now I feel so happy to read this. Populism at its best.

Uli has totally lost it. He's leading the club like a company and not like a football club.
Also about the transfers next year: He said it also depends on how well the players do.
Meaning: If we play a bad season, Kovac will have to go and we'll invest in the team. If we play a decent season, Kovac can stay but won't get any reinforcements 8)

Or maybe it could mean that if the team does well but there are clear weaknesses in certain area they would keep Kovac and make the necessary changes.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:41 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Or maybe it could mean that if the team does well but there are clear weaknesses in certain area they would keep Kovac and make the necessary changes.

Sure ;)
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Uli Hoeneß

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:21 pm

When have we last made necessary changes?

Am I the only one who remembers how that doofus said Makaay or Santa Cruz could replace Ballack???
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:22 pm

bastos80 wrote:Uli has totally lost it. He's leading the club like a company and not like a football club.

Yes, that was always the most important thing. Remember what I've recently posted here about new Bundesliga logo: "Keine verrückte Dinge machen". :mrgreen:

So, in a scenario where Ribery and Robben will have played a very pleasing season at age 36 and 35, they'll receive another contract extension and they'll stay for another year, right? Then new transfers are very likely - pointless? :mrgreen: My God, Uli dominates 100%, heheh.

Then on the other side, in some really crazy scenario where Bayern lose Bundesliga title 2018/2019 and end up its European campaign somewhere around 1/4 or 1/2 final, I feel there it comes scenario from summer 2002, 2007, 2009, 2011 and 2012 - we decide to splash the cash and bring 5-6 new faces because circumstances forced us to do that, we say to the old guard thanks for all, give them flower buckets, etc. and then next year we bring the domestic title back and we are on horse once again so we could keep the money in the bank. :D

Heißt :arrow: Keine verrückte Dinge machen. :mrgreen:

The only way to bypass all this spending is to get a new force in at least one of our youth products every year, but as we could see it last 5-6 years, we are doing that part of job terrible. No strikers since Gerd and Rummenigge, no wingers(never have had them), no fullbacks(Lahm was the last one thanks to the 2-year-loan at Stuttgart, Alaba was converted from a midfielder into a LB, but still no backups after him and Lahm).

The KVDM Liga we play in doesn't help us in any possible way, either. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion