You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Uli Hoeneß

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

What is your prediction for the future of Hoeneß?

I hope he becomes club president and I believe he will.
60%
I hope he becomes club president but I don't think he will.
20%
I hope he doesn't become club president but I believe he will.
16%
I hope he doesn't become club president and I don't think he will.
4%

Total votes : 45

Re: Uli Hoeneß

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:32 pm

tflags wrote:Uli is Bayern`s biggest problem? Under whose watch did we spend 35 million for Sanches and who brought Goretzka for nothing?

Just asking.

What has Goretzka done as of yet?
Under whose watch did we sign Götze for 40? NOT sign a Ballack replacement? NOT sogn a Kahn replacement? Fine Lahm for telling the truth? Go years without a LB until DUMB LUCK got us Alaba? Got rid of Heynckes AGAIN??

Want me to keep going?

Not saying Dummenigge is doing a better job btw...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:43 pm

#12 wrote:
tflags wrote:Uli is Bayern`s biggest problem? Under whose watch did we spend 35 million for Sanches and who brought Goretzka for nothing?

Just asking.

Under whose watch did we sign Götze for 40? NOT sign a Ballack replacement? NOT sogn a Kahn replacement? Fine Lahm for telling the truth? Go years without a LB until DUMB LUCK got us Alaba? Got rid of Heynckes AGAIN??

Want me to keep going?

Besides everything else, Uli is the only reason why we keep playing with Robbery in (soon) 2019. That's just ridiculous. **** ridiculous.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby tflags » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:05 pm

#12 wrote:

Just asking.

Want me to keep going?

Mmm. Seems like you have a lot of pent up frustration going on there. Well, in this forum you don't get to throw half-truths and pretend like you know what you are talking about.

Everything you wrote is either false or not even half of the story. But what bothers me is the name calling. Sure, I think Rummenigge is not exactly the best for this team, but again, he deserves respect. I saw him play; you apparently have not.

Have some respect man.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Uli Hoeneß

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:33 pm

tflags wrote:
#12 wrote:

Just asking.

Want me to keep going?

Mmm. Seems like you have a lot of pent up frustration going on there. Well, in this forum you don't get to throw half-truths and pretend like you know what you are talking about.

Everything you wrote is either false or not even half of the story. But what bothers me is the name calling. Sure, I think Rummenigge is not exactly the best for this team, but again, he deserves respect. I saw him play; you apparently have not.

Have some respect man.

The only half-ass actual half truth in there is the getting rid of Heynckes... Of course it’s not always the whole story... Yes we got Guardiola, but he himself said that the aspiration with Guardiola was nothing but the CL... Didn’t happen... But I'm willing to let it pass as a half-truth...

But catastrophically overestimating a mediocre goalie to be able to fill - back then already not even close to his own prime - Kahn's shoes is not a half truth...
Getting no one for LB, then getting Rafinha and trying to force Lahm back left just because of being cheap and clueless, and Heynckes then deploying Alaba there is not a half truth...

And ESPECIALLY not since you mention Goretzka who has done SQUAT yet and Sanches who MIGHT (I think you're right on this one - but at least Rummenigge tried to be in for one of the actual talents in Europe for a change...) still come around...

Which brings me to the name calling:
I did see him... Doesn’t make him immune to anything... Hoeness is still an asshole dumbass for his tax business despite being a great player... Excelling in one field does not justify being worshipped like a god fir all time...

I think I'm decent at my job - you think I don’t get name-calling and worse shit thrown at me... Oh boo-hoo: I **** deal with it...

But, and here’s the catch: I have done this deliberately and many times before... But that up there is an honest mistake... Look at where D and R are on a keyboard - and I was using my phone as most of the time...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:55 pm

Lol when you typed Dummenigge so many times autocorrect saves it :lol:
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Lol when you typed Dummenigge so many times autocorrect saves it :lol:

I never use autocorrect...
I just have spasmic fingers
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:47 pm

MUTU wrote:
fernandao_hmetal wrote:Nah. He's retarded. And bald. And fat.

Him chocking to death on a bratwurst would be the best thing that happened to Bayern in the last 5 years

Permanently banned from the forum.

This is unprecedented unacceptable posting against a Bayern official that doesn't warrant a warning IMO. It's beyond evil.

The guy is a dick. He spend his time to insult Lewandowski, Vidal and Hoeness on you know what other forum.
Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Coman
Ulreich - Rafinha Martinez Süle Bernat - Tolisso Rudy Sanches - Müller/Gnabry Wagner Ribéry
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Uli Hoeneß: "I find it immeasurable when you win the league by 20 points and you reach the semi final of the Champions League only to get knocked out through bad luck, then people speak about a bad season. We are not playing against other clubs, but against whole countries. When these countries decide to stop spending money on these clubs, they will disappear. But Bayern will still be there.If we see a problem in a specific position, we will make a 50m, 60m or 80m transfer to fix it, but that will be the exception. As long we are responsible, we will never spend crazy transfer fees like 200m. I'm not online. I never sent a text in my whole life. I only use my mobile phone and I learnt by heart the numbers that I need. What kind of nonsense people in schools type into these phones? If you just talk to each other directly, the world would be better! " [Bild]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:55 pm

If there are fewer people in the world like Uli the world would be better.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:18 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Uli Hoeneß: "I find it immeasurable when you win the league by 20 points and you reach the semi final of the Champions League only to get knocked out through bad luck, then people speak about a bad season. We are not playing against other clubs, but against whole countries. When these countries decide to stop spending money on these clubs, they will disappear. But Bayern will still be there.If we see a problem in a specific position, we will make a 50m, 60m or 80m transfer to fix it, but that will be the exception. As long we are responsible, we will never spend crazy transfer fees like 200m. I'm not online. I never sent a text in my whole life. I only use my mobile phone and I learnt by heart the numbers that I need. What kind of nonsense people in schools type into these phones? If you just talk to each other directly, the world would be better! " [Bild]
Amen
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:37 pm

What a sad time. Bayern really is illustrating that Dark Knight quote well: "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I remember when I thought Uli was probably the best club president in the game. Not that long ago! And honestly...there were many people - Bayern fans and non-Bayern fans alike - who felt the same way! Not that long ago, you could go to any other club's message board or see on Twitter and their fans would all be saying "wow, I wish our club had the leadership that Bayern has". Barca fans, Madrid fans, United fans, whoever. Teams that were winning the UCL and trophies left and right were still saying "I wish we had their leadership still". Nowadays you don't hear that nearly as much. Sadly, the guy I once thought was the best club president around...I'm now wishing he hadn't been reappointed and hoping he retires soon.

And then you have Robbery. Some of the best players on the planet, some of the most exciting to watch, most dynamic players in the game. Watching those guys just 4-5 years ago, they were unstoppable. Everyone loved Robbery. And now? Now it just feels like they are holding us back by sticking around. Now, sadly, I'm waiting for them to retire too...although I can't fault them that much when the club keeps offering them another year. I know it's hard for an athlete to know when to hang it up and move on, and I know we should treat our legends right...but I just wish they had the understanding to realize their best days are behind them...

So it's just sad. Three guys (there are probably more, that's just what comes to mind at the moment) who used to be some of the very best in the game at their respective roles. And now I can't help but feel that we're being held back by all three. It's a bummer, because years ago I would've envisioned all three calling it quits on top, feeling sad that they were leaving but understanding it was for the best. Now, even though it feels wrong, I'd be lying if I said a part of me won't be a little bit happy when they move on. And I wish that wasn't the case, but....that's just how it is now. Just bums me out, man
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:32 am

Agree with Uli’s Sentiment that the modern society is fučked up and the over reliance on technology is scary to say the least but I too now believe that him and Kalle are holding Bayern back in the transfer market and are content with domestic domination.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:41 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Uli Hoeneß: "I find it immeasurable when you win the league by 20 points and you reach the semi final of the Champions League only to get knocked out through bad luck, then people speak about a bad season. We are not playing against other clubs, but against whole countries. When these countries decide to stop spending money on these clubs, they will disappear. But Bayern will still be there.If we see a problem in a specific position, we will make a 50m, 60m or 80m transfer to fix it, but that will be the exception. As long we are responsible, we will never spend crazy transfer fees like 200m. I'm not online. I never sent a text in my whole life. I only use my mobile phone and I learnt by heart the numbers that I need. What kind of nonsense people in schools type into these phones? If you just talk to each other directly, the world would be better! " [Bild]
**** me... He has to go.

So much is wrong with that statement, that I don't even feel like going into it. Like, the whole statement, sentence by sentence, is wrong.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:58 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:If there are fewer people in the world like Uli the world would be better.

As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:04 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
**** me... He has to go.

So much is wrong with that statement, that I don't even feel like going into it. Like, the whole statement, sentence by sentence, is wrong.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

probably because you are punk assed whiny lil bytch. The toxic levels of this forum is what I imagine COD and fortnite forums are like. I really think you should all just fook off and go be a fan of another team.
I repeat any of you whiny lil bytches who dont see value in reaching the semis of cl every frickin year, winning the league 6+ and having the best financials are spoiled little basement dwelling fifa brats, fook off
mia san mia Uli is a legend you noobs
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion