You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:56 am

Thiago Alcantara. Whoscored Best Central midfielder of the Season. In Europe.

Shut the f*ck up and let's enjoy the movie. I'm getting sick of all this crap. :evil:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Thiago might not be a proven player yet, but there's nothing wrong in comparing him to Pirlo. If they have similar skills and playing style, the comparison comes naturally.
If there's something wrong with doing it, why were we at some point comparing Kimmich to Lahm?
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Achilles wrote:Just to mention that being good defender doesn't mean that you have to run like a kamikazi to the ball, tackle hard and be aggressive!
Pirlo's tactical awareness and covering his teammates when defending was world class, he never left spaces or wholes to the defensive line sometimes a step on the right or left it's a better defensive action than a tackle. Kroos is similar to this style.

I keep reading on Thiago comparisons with proven players such as Kroos & Pirlo(!)
Guys he is not the half player Pirlo was, we're talking about THE master of deep lying playmaking with hundreds of masterclass performances against absolutely top class opponents, Thiago for the time being he can only perform like that against teams like Hamburg/Werder or Hertha it's harsh but it's the truth. Truth is also that his start this season is his best by far since he choose the Bayern shirt and I'm very happy about that.

Thiago is god ok ?
Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Coman
Ulreich - Rafinha Martinez Süle Bernat - Tolisso Rudy Sanches - Müller/Gnabry Wagner Ribéry
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:34 pm

I don't know about u guys but if Pirlo didn't have the likes of Seedorf and Gattuso next to him and Vidal and Marchisio it would be a hole different story...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:36 pm

Not performing vs strong sides was the biggest problem Thiago had. When he is under agressive pressing, he gets less time with the ball. This is why, l'm thinking we should move him to regista position where he could find more time with the ball.

Vidal-Thiago double pivot looks best solution for us to me.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby FCB general » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Coman wrote:Thiago won't even be the half of what Pirlo was at his best..

Makelele recently said that Thiago and Rafinha can't stand in line with their own father who was a better player. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Pelin wrote:Not performing vs strong sides was the biggest problem Thiago had. When he is under agressive pressing, he gets less time with the ball. This is why, l'm thinking we should move him to regista position where he could find more time with the ball.

Thiago the regista ? A guy who love to dribble, to make tricks and who isn't performing against really strong side ?

You like to see Bayern being shit in big european game since 3 years or what ?

Our best game so far in UCL for 3 season against a big team was without Thiago (last year against Atletico)
Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Coman
Ulreich - Rafinha Martinez Süle Bernat - Tolisso Rudy Sanches - Müller/Gnabry Wagner Ribéry
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby Pelin » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I don't know about u guys but if Pirlo didn't have the likes of Seedorf and Gattuso next to him and Vidal and Marchisio it would be a hole different story...

Pirlo had Nesta and Maldini, best central duo at that time.
Gattuso who were running and pressing like crazy to cover Pirlo.
Seedorf was a direct threat in their midfield, was helping Pirlo with his playmaking skills.

l also watched Pirlo without Nesta and Maldini, with Gattuso and Seedorf were in decline. Midfield was their weakest link, they got trashed by a Park, Fletcher midfield, more importantly, he lost his place to Van Bommel after a while.Then moved to Juve, where Conte got the best ouf of him.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Coman wrote:
Pelin wrote:Not performing vs strong sides was the biggest problem Thiago had. When he is under agressive pressing, he gets less time with the ball. This is why, l'm thinking we should move him to regista position where he could find more time with the ball.

Thiago the regista ? A guy who love to dribble, to make tricks and who isn't performing against really strong side ?

You like to see Bayern being shit in big european game since 3 years or what ?

Our best game so far in UCL for 3 season against a big team was without Thiago (last year against Atletico)

We will lack creativeness without Thiago. Any other solutions?

Our midfield's primary problem is Alonso, since he adds very little to our game.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby kod2600 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:00 pm

I swear if he was German that Jupp bought when he first arrived at the club ya'll would be worshiping this ****. He's a good enough Spaniard/Barca product to play here. Get over it.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Pelin wrote:

We will lack creativeness without Thiago. Any other solutions?

Our midfield's primary problem is Alonso, since he adds very little to our game.

Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Schweinsteiger, Martinez - Robben, Müller, Ribéry - Mandzukic.

Did you see a lack of creativeness when we rape almost the all world ?

Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Kimmich, Vidal (or Vidal, Martinez) - Robben, Müller, Ribéry - Lewandowski.

Don't you think Hummels and Lewandowski adds even more creativeness instead of Dante and Mandzukic ?
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:07 pm

kod2600 wrote:I swear if he was German that Jupp bought when he first arrived at the club ya'll would be worshiping this ****. He's a good enough Spaniard/Barca product to play here. Get over it.

No. Just look at what everybody said about Götze who is German or Martinez who is spanish.

This is just your excuse for having no argument and being blind about Thiago's incapacity to be great in big games most of the time.
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby kod2600 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Martinez who was brought here by lord almighty Jupp? or Gotze who "clearly" failed to prove himself game after game? :coffee:
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:13 pm

kod2600 wrote:Martinez who was brought here by lord almighty Jupp? or Gotze who "clearly" failed to prove himself game after game? :coffee:

But I don't care who buy the player. I judge a player on what he is and what he gives to the club. Not on his color, nationality or on who bought him.

Get over it.
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby kod2600 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:17 pm

Coman wrote:
kod2600 wrote:Martinez who was brought here by lord almighty Jupp? or Gotze who "clearly" failed to prove himself game after game? :coffee:

But I don't care who buy the player. I judge a player on what he is and what he gives to the club. Not on his color, nationality or on who bought him.

Get over it.

You could've said that from the start since I wasn't talking about YOU. You could be an exception. Anyone could be an exception. You didn't have to take it towards you. Ok I'll get over it. :coffee:
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion