You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue May 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Lol.

Are you serious.

Atletico gameplay was for us to have possession and sitback. First game, their team pressed us like mad dogs.

How can anyone with eyes not see that.

The same bs chelsea did to us in 2012
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed May 04, 2016 2:16 am

Regardin Thiago's future.

I think there is potential that Thiago could leave. With Carlo coming in, I think he wants to finds a DLP to replace alonso and I am not sure if Thiago is an ideal fit for that role. After Alonso, he's is probably the best player for that mold, but even than, that is not his strength.

I think we might see both Vidal-Muller as the Cms pending on summer transfers with Alonso as the DLP and potentially as reported Pjanic to takeover the role from alonso. I can see barcelona going for thiago again to replace iniesta.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 04, 2016 10:06 am

Thiago is not leaving. He is an excellent central midfielder who had a slump in form parallel to that of many of our players. Even if Carlo goes in search for a new central midfielder, that doesn't mean that we no longer have a place for Thiago. He's aged 25 and he has not yet reached the peak of his career. It's too big of a risk to let him go, and that's why I know we won't.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Wed May 04, 2016 11:00 am

I'd be all for a Thiago-Gundogan swap with City now that Pep is in charge.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Wed May 04, 2016 11:07 am

One of the reasons why I hate Madrid is because they purchase flashy players and then sit them to rot on the bench until they get the new flashy one. This place is looking like a fine camp for those Madrid fans; ungrateful and greedy. Thiago saved the team's bacon this very season, and yet some are discussing his departure and his 'slump'. There are still people discussing over in the Gotze thread he should be allowed one more season yet. Yeah, it is difficult to discern what is going on sometimes in people's head other than impulses.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Wed May 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Most people, including me, can't let their biases go. Even after last night, we have to prove our point and win the internets.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sherpthederp » Wed May 04, 2016 2:54 pm

tflags wrote:One of the reasons why I hate Madrid is because they purchase flashy players and then sit them to rot on the bench until they get the new flashy one. This place is looking like a fine camp for those Madrid fans; ungrateful and greedy. Thiago saved the team's bacon this very season, and yet some are discussing his departure and his 'slump'. There are still people discussing over in the Gotze thread he should be allowed one more season yet. Yeah, it is difficult to discern what is going on sometimes in people's head other than impulses.

Thank you for bringing this up. Gotze hasn't done anything critical to the teams success that any other player hasn't. Thiago has bailed us out two years in a row, keeping us in the CL with critical goals. It's not right to be so patient with Götze but question Thiagos spot at the club after a month long slump.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed May 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Just want to add that Thiago spent a huge part of the game on the sidelines picking up balls as fast as he could and giving them to his teammates for faster side throws. His commitment is beyond doubt once again. He might be in a slump but we know what he's capable of. Selling him would be really really stupid.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby pyrasur » Wed May 04, 2016 3:38 pm

He may be out of form, but his commitment to this club is unquestionable. It's great to see a good segment of fans reciprocating for a player who is invested in and has passion for the club. I've no doubt Thiago will be back to boss it for us again.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kod2600 » Wed May 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Can't believe that some even discuss this. He is world class and he has a place here and HE SHOULDN'T LEAVE.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed May 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Kod2600: It *is* quite unbelievable. :$

PunkCapitalist

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 04, 2016 4:06 pm

The thing is that he might not be happy with a bench role... When "the Thiago oder nix guy" doesn't count on him then something must be really wrong with him or the other.
JANCKER

Postby Coman » Wed May 04, 2016 5:12 pm

I place this quote here, because it's on Pjanic thread and it's only about Thiago.

Better to continue talking about what I said here.

zozon wrote:Thiago is our ONLY creative midfielder and HE IS GOING NOWHERE, bringing Pjanic in should make the competition between good and they can rotate in that CAM role.

- And when Alonso will be off, Bayern would have to buy ANOTHER midfielder, you troll.
- Thiago is our only creative midfielder ? Yesterday I saw a magic and unexpected Bayern with lot of creativity and this WITHOUT the "thing" Thiago creates the most : useless skills, useless pass, useless lost of the ball. Pjanic can give more than him.

You know creativity isn't only dribbles and "skills" useless most of the time. Alonso or Vidal create way much than Thiago, because they are WAY MORE INTELLIGENT and REGULAR ! Most of the time you create way more by a good movement or a pass right at the right time than useless dribble who can all **** up ... Alonso and Vidal aren't here to play with their friends at beach soccer ! And Kimmich will be the same at both in few years. Thiago ? 5 years we wait. 5 years he should be the new Iniesta/Xavi. 5 **** YEARS I saw a little boy. I WANT MEN FOR BAYERN ! MEN IN THIS BAYERN ! NOT LITTLE BOY ! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The Bayern we saw yesterday, serious and big, it wouldn't be the same ANY second with Thiago, Benatia or worse : Bernat.

I have NOTHING against Thiago ! I have ALL THE HATE against his irregularity in his performance ! The Thiago I saw against Dortmund (5-1), Wolfsburg (3-1) or Arsenal (5-1) ! He seems one of the best of the world ! But he is at this level 2 or 3 games by year and after this 3 games ... Invisible, irregular, ridiculous ... beach soccer player ! Nothing else.

Thanks for listening.
Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Coman
Ulreich - Rafinha Martinez Süle Bernat - Tolisso Rudy Sanches - Müller/Gnabry Wagner Ribéry
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby Bentonomo » Wed May 04, 2016 6:10 pm

You couldn't say it any better.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed May 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Not true. He has been fairly consistent and playing amazing until the last 2-3 months. He was even probably the best midfielder in the world for the first half of this season (definitively our best MF). I don't know what happened on the late months but I think he didn't get enough regular games to regain his form. He was benched in the easy games which he could have used to get back in form. A BIG no-sale for me.

PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion