You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:40 am

Just realized Thiago will only have two years on his current deal after this summer, hopefully an extesnion will be in order if his performances stay this good =P~
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:08 am

Please [-o< At this time he is one of the most vital elements of this team. Even if he moves on at the end of his contract I am blessed to have watched this guy play for Bayern. But I really appreciate the passion he has for the game, and he does everything to get the supporters and the team fired up!
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:28 am

EXTEND HIS CONTRACT AT ANY COST! Marvelous player and steps-up when the team needs him the most.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby prasun77 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:18 am

If he doesn't extend ..it will be treachery of highest order..Bayern stuck through him..gave him everything..he must extend!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Badger » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:05 am

I don't like quoting myself too often, as any form of "I told you so" can be a bit presumptious. But after Thiago's performance last night, quoting one of my early statements about him, from October 2013, may be excusable.

Badger wrote:I was strongly in favour of his transfer, and I predict that he'll return and hit form before the winter break. I have watched him in two U21 championships and reckoned him to be the best player in both - ahead of Mata and Shaqiri in the first, and he did actually win the award in the second.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Achilles » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:40 am

He is Bayern material no doubt and he has the guts to lead by example but still sometimes he is silly,he needs to find a balance , you can't be always flashy you need to find the right moments to do the right things if he does that he can become one of the greatest because he has enormous talent , sometimes though Thiago overdoes it and this cost to the team deadly counters because his position and role is vital.

Technique at the highest level,the way he passes the ball(look at the lob he made to Lahm for the 3rd goal of Lewa,amazing curve) his dribble is fantastic and he has that outside curve too using both feets. But what excites me the most out of Thiago is his first touch,truly magnificent,at the moment Messi has the best first touch easily but Thiago(maybe Isco too) are right behind or at the same level.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sws » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:59 am

Achilles wrote:He is Bayern material no doubt and he has the guts to lead by example but still sometimes he is silly,he needs to find a balance , you can't be always flashy you need to find the right moments to do the right things if he does that he can become one of the greatest because he has enormous talent , sometimes though Thiago overdoes it and this cost to the team deadly counters because his position and role is vital.

Technique at the highest level,the way he passes the ball(look at the lob he made to Lahm for the 3rd goal of Lewa,amazing curve) his dribble is fantastic and he has that outside curve too using both feets. But what excites me the most out of Thiago is his first touch,truly magnificent,at the moment Messi has the best first touch easily but Thiago(maybe Isco too) are right behind or at the same level.

You also need to be risky sometimes. No risk, no reward.

His highlights:

sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:45 am

At last El Mago Thiago starts spinning his magic again...
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:35 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:22 am

YlonenXabi wrote:And now after 1 year of injuries he is already proving his worth again. Can't wait to see him in top form again =P~

From now on, I just hope his long injury breaks are the matter of past. Now it's time to play football, get stucked with the previous level and continue growing and progressing as a player.

He really impressed with his silly condition in these last 3-4 games. I can't wait to see what he is going to show after he catches rhythm and superb form. After all, it's time to put old guys on the bench and allow the space for younger players like Martinez, Rode and Hojbjerg who will carry our club in the future.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby bastos80 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:50 pm

The passion and emotions he is displaying makes me optimistic about him extending.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Reinhart » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:55 pm

It would be a travesty if he doesn't stay at Bayern let alone extend his contract given his contribution over the two games. His two goals were so crucial to giving the players the belief they could overturn the deficit.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Korab » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Reinhart wrote:It would be a travesty if he doesn't stay at Bayern let alone extend his contract given his contribution over the two games. His two goals were so crucial to giving the players the belief they could overturn the deficit.

Are you real? Are you just jumped on bandwagon in a rush? Except 2 goals I haven not seen anything like Messi in him in last 2 games. Probably I'm blind.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tflags » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Badger wrote:I don't like quoting myself too often, as any form of "I told you so" can be a bit presumptious. But after Thiago's performance last night, quoting one of my early statements about him, from October 2013, may be excusable.

Badger wrote:I was strongly in favour of his transfer, and I predict that he'll return and hit form before the winter break. I have watched him in two U21 championships and reckoned him to be the best player in both - ahead of Mata and Shaqiri in the first, and he did actually win the award in the second.

You seriously want to discuss who saw him first? (And had to withstand quite a bit of sh!t for it.)
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:24 pm

Korab wrote:
Reinhart wrote:It would be a travesty if he doesn't stay at Bayern let alone extend his contract given his contribution over the two games. His two goals were so crucial to giving the players the belief they could overturn the deficit.

Are you real? Are you just jumped on bandwagon in a rush? Except 2 goals I haven not seen anything like Messi in him in last 2 games. Probably I'm blind.

His goals didn't look stellar but his midfield play was more than crucial to Bayern's victory.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion