You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby America USA » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:29 am

I think Gnabry needs one more year on loan if Jupp is not there next season.
If Jupp stays then I would bring him back.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2685
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 490 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby Roonzil » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:45 pm

Seems like we loaned out a winger, only to get a rightback back in the Summer.... :?
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 1447 times
Gender: Female

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:49 pm

Position where he’s even worse...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14112
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 600 times
Been thanked: 3328 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:59 pm

Roonzil wrote:Seems like we loaned out a winger, only to get a rightback back in the Summer.... :?

What do you mean?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37903
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6897 times
Been thanked: 10208 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Serge Gnabry's agent Han­nes Win­zer: "Serge will return to Bayern in the summer. He played 2 years in the Bundesliga under different systems, philosophies and coaches plus he's got Premier League experience. The timing [of the return] is very good" [Bild]
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6037
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2472 times
Been thanked: 2785 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby prasun77 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:06 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Serge Gnabry's agent Han­nes Win­zer: "Serge will return to Bayern in the summer. He played 2 years in the Bundesliga under different systems, philosophies and coaches plus he's got Premier League experience. The timing [of the return] is very good" [Bild]


But he's still shit?
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3729
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 1227 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby Roonzil » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:20 pm

MUTU wrote:
Roonzil wrote:Seems like we loaned out a winger, only to get a rightback back in the Summer.... :?

What do you mean?


He's been played at rightback a few times now, and Nagelsmann has said he is liking Gnabry in that position...


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 1447 times
Gender: Female

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby America USA » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:36 pm

I think he needs one more loan spell. Send him to a mid table club in Spain or Italy, for a year, where he gets regular starts as a winger. He is German and has played in the BL so he knows Germany well enough. He can learn new stuff abroad and add some variety to his game. If Ribery and Robben are getting an extension then I cannot see him getting regular starts at Bayern and this guy needs games under his belt to develop.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2685
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 490 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:59 pm

prasun77 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Serge Gnabry's agent Han­nes Win­zer: "Serge will return to Bayern in the summer. He played 2 years in the Bundesliga under different systems, philosophies and coaches plus he's got Premier League experience. The timing [of the return] is very good" [Bild]


But he's still shit?


Yes he is

Plus, he’s nowhere near having played 2 years..
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14112
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 600 times
Been thanked: 3328 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby Manchu » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:51 pm

America USA wrote:I think he needs one more loan spell. Send him to a mid table club in Spain or Italy, for a year, where he gets regular starts as a winger. He is German and has played in the BL so he knows Germany well enough. He can learn new stuff abroad and add some variety to his game. If Ribery and Robben are getting an extension then I cannot see him getting regular starts at Bayern and this guy needs games under his belt to develop.

He'll be 23 by next summer. Robben had two Premier League titles as a regular starter at Chelsea at that age. Thomas Muller had already played in two Champions League finals by the time he turned 23. Pedro was a regular starter at Barcelona at that age. Rooney had been a starter for Manchester United for years at that age. Gotze had god knows how many appearances for a Bundesliga winning team at that point. And I could go on.

If Gnabry's not good enough to start for us by 23(and I don't think he will be), then he will probably never be, and should be sold.
Last edited by Manchu on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 am
Has thanked: 322 times
Been thanked: 399 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby DiegoForlan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:12 am

Manchu wrote:
America USA wrote:I think he needs one more loan spell. Send him to a mid table club in Spain or Italy, for a year, where he gets regular starts as a winger. He is German and has played in the BL so he knows Germany well enough. He can learn new stuff abroad and add some variety to his game. If Ribery and Robben are getting an extension then I cannot see him getting regular starts at Bayern and this guy needs games under his belt to develop.

He'll be 23 by next summer. Robben had two Premier League titles as a regular starter at Chelsea at that age. Thomas Muller had already played in two Champions League finals by the time he turned 23. Pedro was a regular starter at Barcelona at that age. Rooney had been a starter for Manchester United for years at that age. Gotze had god knows how many appearances for a Bundesliga winning team at that point. And I could go.

If Gnabry's not good enough to start for us by 23(and I don't think he will be), then he will probably never be, and should be sold.
What did Ribery do by the Age od 23 ?

Ermmm just curious
User avatar
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 129 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby aterford » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:24 am

DiegoForlan wrote:
Manchu wrote:
America USA wrote:I think he needs one more loan spell. Send him to a mid table club in Spain or Italy, for a year, where he gets regular starts as a winger. He is German and has played in the BL so he knows Germany well enough. He can learn new stuff abroad and add some variety to his game. If Ribery and Robben are getting an extension then I cannot see him getting regular starts at Bayern and this guy needs games under his belt to develop.

He'll be 23 by next summer. Robben had two Premier League titles as a regular starter at Chelsea at that age. Thomas Muller had already played in two Champions League finals by the time he turned 23. Pedro was a regular starter at Barcelona at that age. Rooney had been a starter for Manchester United for years at that age. Gotze had god knows how many appearances for a Bundesliga winning team at that point. And I could go.

If Gnabry's not good enough to start for us by 23(and I don't think he will be), then he will probably never be, and should be sold.
What did Ribery do by the Age od 23 ?

Ermmm just curious


Well, by 23-24 he was subject to a €30m bid from Real Madrid, won French Footballer of the Year (supplanting Thierry Henry), had just played a great WC (and started the WC final), regular at Marseille, UNFP Young footballer of the year...etc
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3332
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 2787 times
Been thanked: 1877 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:28 am

@ Manchu - Some players develop late. However, I do agree that if after another loan spell Gnabry doesn’t improve then Bayern might have to cut their losses. Also I don’t get the hate Gnabry (and Brandt as well as Draxler) get on this forum.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2685
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 490 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby prasun77 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:16 am

Earlier i thought that he is good enough for our bench but seeing his recent performances I can say even Bernat is a better player than him and that poor chap does not even make the bench nowadays..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3729
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 1227 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:26 am

Gnabry will succeed wether with us or somewhere else

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35032
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 26059 times
Been thanked: 5193 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], sherpthederp and 6 guests