You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:21 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:=D>
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Hey Firefox, don't you forget that we had ppl saying he is nothing special... or that he is shit or not bayern material
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:=D>
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Hey Firefox, don't you forget that we had ppl saying he is nothing special... or that he is shit or not bayern material

You still have them...

Seriously how can ANYONE in the world be a bigger hypocrite than you and in top of that not see it?

You ramble on about people focusing on single incidents, yet you do it yourself!

Gnabry - so far - is nothing but a decent winger for Bundesliga - for one season!

Where was he in the big games? Did he do that against Liverpool?

You’re weird sarcastic comment proves shot he STILL is not good enough for the highest stages... If he were we would only need decent backups instead of WF players...

And if he EVER steps up his game and reaches that level, then - AND ONLY THEN - can you pull your condescending shit in here... Rant over
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:46 pm

He was the most active guy against Liverpool. Also, that goal shows him owning Liverpool's greatest defender.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:55 pm

MUTU wrote:He was the most active guy against Liverpool. Also, that goal shows him owning Liverpool's greatest defender.

Don’t know about the first one...

If he can do that on a regular basis like a certain dutchman did, I'll gladly eat my words...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Gnabry can play more centrally in the future. He is obviously fast and works well on the wings but I won't mind seeing him play either as CF as a back up to Lewa or behind Lewa as an AM/SS and replace Muller. He's got the quickness and touch to play more centrally and if Sane comes I wont mind seeing:
---------------- Lewandowski ----------------
Coman --------- -Gnabry ------------- Sane ----

This will obviously be a formations used in more offensive situations and require some DMs to hold the midfield together but this would be one dangerous line up next season as we wait for Havertz and probably Werner who we might wait to come on a free next season.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Machiavellico » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:39 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Gnabry can play more centrally in the future. He is obviously fast and works well on the wings but I won't mind seeing him play either as CF as a back up to Lewa or behind Lewa as an AM/SS and replace Muller. He's got the quickness and touch to play more centrally and if Sane comes I wont mind seeing:

This will obviously be a formations used in more offensive situations and require some DMs to hold the midfield together but this would be one dangerous line up next season as we wait for Havertz and probably Werner who we might wait to come on a free next season.

Who creates the game, though? Gnabry is no playmaker and his speed won't help him when he has two rounds of players in front of him. While I agree that he might play as a CF, I don't think he has the required vision/playmaking abilities to play AM.
Prime Muller was a beast there because of his remarkable vision and reading of the game. That was such a long time ago, though...

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:59 pm

Machiavellico wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Gnabry can play more centrally in the future. He is obviously fast and works well on the wings but I won't mind seeing him play either as CF as a back up to Lewa or behind Lewa as an AM/SS and replace Muller. He's got the quickness and touch to play more centrally and if Sane comes I wont mind seeing:

Who creates the game, though? Gnabry is no playmaker and his speed won't help him when he has two rounds of players in front of him. While I agree that he might play as a CF, I don't think he has the required vision/playmaking abilities to play AM.
Prime Muller was a beast there because of his remarkable vision and reading of the game. That was such a long time ago, though...

I won’t call Gnabry a creative player per day yes, but he isn’t bereft of vision. I feel that the chemistry he has with the likes of Sané especially would allow him to find the open man. In my opinion Gnabry in he center is a clear danger man defenses would have to respect and he would have the outlet on the wing or centrally to find the right man.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Machiavellico wrote:Who creates the game, though? Gnabry is no playmaker and his speed won't help him when he has two rounds of players in front of him. While I agree that he might play as a CF, I don't think he has the required vision/playmaking abilities to play AM.

Agreed

Gnabry could play anywhere in attack in a dynamic 4-3-3, he could partner up a #9 like Lewandowski in a 4-4-2 or he could play winger in any other formation.

But a central role is not good for him as he lacks creativity
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:13 pm

YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:15 pm

shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:15 pm

Is it really possible to sustain the demands of high level professional sports on a vegan diet?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:03 pm

#12 wrote:Is it really possible to sustain the demands of high level professional sports on a vegan diet?

Yes, I believe so.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:30 pm

#12 wrote:Is it really possible to sustain the demands of high level professional sports on a vegan diet?

Many professionals have found it more productive actually believe it or not. Especially here in the U.S. it’s becoming a popular trend.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:12 pm

It depends what kind of vegan diet.

Apparently Gnabry is following a vegan diet that allows you to eat meat. Then yes, it is possible :idea:
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion