You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby Achilles » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:57 am

Makes a great powerful combo with Sane at Germany, if they had a better lone striker they would torment any defense, they fit very well into Low system and their combinations are very good. Werner is wasted in the box, he is not for that and doesn't help.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:03 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/eMiaSanMia/status/1109914307263938560?s=19

What a goal!

Also just learned that a few weeks ago he turned a vegan...

Hope this doesn't affect him cause I don't think that a pro football can live on this diet...

In a tweet he says that some friends introduced it to him ...
I hope that in few years time he can still call them friends...

I'm neither vegetarian nor vegan and I hate those vegan lecturers (although to some extent they have a point) - but that is complete bullocks... He can get anything he needs nutrition-wise, provided he acts accordingly... And of HE doesn’t, who can? (Professional care, money not an issue,...)

That's just typical, ignorant ramsej for you.
Sané ------- Lewandowski ----- Gnabry
----------- Thiago ---- Havertz --------
------------------ Rodrigo ---------------
Alaba -- Hernández - Süle -- Kimmich
------------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:22 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/eMiaSanMia/status/1109914307263938560?s=19

What a goal!

Also just learned that a few weeks ago he turned a vegan...

Hope this doesn't affect him cause I don't think that a pro football can live on this diet...

In a tweet he says that some friends introduced it to him ...
I hope that in few years time he can still call them friends...

I'm neither vegetarian nor vegan and I hate those vegan lecturers (although to some extent they have a point) - but that is complete bullocks... He can get anything he needs nutrition-wise, provided he acts accordingly... And of HE doesn’t, who can? (Professional care, money not an issue,...)

I am an ignorant... ok thanks ...
Peace be upon you.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:45 pm

To be fair, veganism is a glitch in society.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:57 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:To be fair, veganism is a glitch in society.

Well, there are people that don’t eat pork, aren’t there? ;)

I would actually prefer being vegetarian as it is MUCH more environment-friendly...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:58 pm

I understand where it is coming from but I am not ready to do it...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:48 pm

#12 wrote:

I would actually prefer being vegetarian as it is MUCH more environment-friendly...

It's well-understood that it's natural for humans to have a tendency to hold some belief in higher power because of the miniscule statistical probability of the world being as orderly as it is. Question the ritualistic manner of religion all you want.

Veganism is just an attempt from ill-advised people with an identity crisis to empower themselves. If you want to actually change the world the way you might think being a vegan does, get a PhD or make your own sustainable business. To think being a vegan matters is narcissistic.

Also, veganism is vastly different from vegetarianism. There are good and justifiable reasons for the latter. Veganism is purely hypocritical.

Sorry for off-topic.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:

It's well-understood that it's natural for humans to have a tendency to hold some belief in higher power because of the miniscule statistical probability of the world being as orderly as it is. Question the ritualistic manner of religion all you want.

Veganism is just an attempt from ill-advised people with an identity crisis to empower themselves. If you want to actually change the world the way you might think being a vegan does, get a PhD or make your own sustainable business. To think being a vegan matters is narcissistic.

Also, veganism is vastly different from vegetarianism. There are good and justifiable reasons for the latter. Veganism is purely hypocritical.

Sorry for off-topic.

Interesting OT though... You don’t think if everyone was vegan the world would be a better place? (And you KNOW I'm not one...)

I mean just because one belief is ages old and one is relatively new is no argument IMHO...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:50 pm

#12 wrote:I mean just because one belief is ages old and one is relatively new is no argument IMHO...

Correct, hence why that's not my argument... Again with your over-misinterpretation. You can mock religions all you want, but the general idea of an overruling force of order and chaos can't be disregarded as easily. If you choose to do / not do certain things because of that, different story.

And no, the world would be a worse place. Loss of economical comparative advantage for certain places in the world where it would simply make more economical / geological sense to farm animals is one of many reasons.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:23 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:I mean just because one belief is ages old and one is relatively new is no argument IMHO...

Correct, hence why that's not my argument... Again with your over-misinterpretation. You can mock religions all you want, but the general idea of an overruling force of order and chaos can't be disregarded as easily. If you choose to do / not do certain things because of that, different story.

And no, the world would be a worse place. Loss of economical comparative advantage for certain places in the world where it would simply make more economical / geological sense to farm animals is one of many reasons.

Well, I wasn’t mocking, I was merely thinking it was hypocritical - from my perspective...
Well, I never thought much about it... There’s a million other places similar to this one in the universe, even though we might think we’re special, I doubt we are... Dunno... Maybe...

Erm... That’s just because those regions were developed in a particular way for ages... The food we produce to farm animals is greatly more nutritious than the meat itself and I'm pretty sure it'd be at least as profitable in the end...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:44 am

I don’t see much of a difference between choosing not to eat pork and choosing not to eat animals in general, tbh.

自由自在
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:50 am

Simply because there's no risk of the world ever becoming 100% non-pork eating for religious reasons. The proportion of the Muslim/Jewish population won't ever really change, so there's no conceivable macro threat there. Also being vegan =/= just not eating animals, the idea itself is literally not feasible. But I'm seeing a risk of increasing misinformed decision in society which can be harmful if not stopped.

#12 wrote:Erm... That’s just because those regions were developed in a particular way for ages... The food we produce to farm animals is greatly more nutritious than the meat itself and I'm pretty sure it'd be at least as profitable in the end...

So salmon fishers in the harsh conditions of Norwegian Atlantic are supposed to just grow rice then? Your argument is, in a nutshell, why I detest the idea. It's never thought out.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:07 am

I feel like I'm the only one in the world who don't care what other people eat.

Tbh, I don't care what is he eating, sleeping, **** or not, as long as he's in top shape and giving his best for the team.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:31 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Simply because there's no risk of the world ever becoming 100% non-pork eating for religious reasons. The proportion of the Muslim/Jewish population won't ever really change, so there's no conceivable macro threat there. Also being vegan =/= just not eating animals, the idea itself is literally not feasible. But I'm seeing a risk of increasing misinformed decision in society which can be harmful if not stopped.

#12 wrote:Erm... That’s just because those regions were developed in a particular way for ages... The food we produce to farm animals is greatly more nutritious than the meat itself and I'm pretty sure it'd be at least as profitable in the end...

So salmon fishers in the harsh conditions of Norwegian Atlantic are supposed to just grow rice then? Your argument is, in a nutshell, why I detest the idea. It's never thought out.

Well it wasn’t thought out in the beginning

Being vegan is about more than not eating animals, it’s about avoiding suffering and species-inappropriate life... So even cheese leads to large scale factory farming...

As for your claim about the risk of the world becoming non-pork eating: tell that to ramsej!
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:19 am

gotta admit, i've never heard someone argue in favor of eating animals as a morality issue :lol:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion