You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby Achilles » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:57 am

Makes a great powerful combo with Sane at Germany, if they had a better lone striker they would torment any defense, they fit very well into Low system and their combinations are very good. Werner is wasted in the box, he is not for that and doesn't help.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 895 times
Been thanked: 1649 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby bastos80 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:03 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/eMiaSanMia/status/1109914307263938560?s=19

What a goal!

Also just learned that a few weeks ago he turned a vegan...

Hope this doesn't affect him cause I don't think that a pro football can live on this diet...

In a tweet he says that some friends introduced it to him ...
I hope that in few years time he can still call them friends...


I'm neither vegetarian nor vegan and I hate those vegan lecturers (although to some extent they have a point) - but that is complete bullocks... He can get anything he needs nutrition-wise, provided he acts accordingly... And of HE doesn’t, who can? (Professional care, money not an issue,...)



That's just typical, ignorant ramsej for you.
Sané ------- Lewandowski ----- Gnabry
----------- Thiago ---- Havertz --------
------------------ Rodrigo ---------------
Alaba -- Hernández - Süle -- Kimmich
------------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7925
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 612 times
Been thanked: 3077 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:22 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/eMiaSanMia/status/1109914307263938560?s=19

What a goal!

Also just learned that a few weeks ago he turned a vegan...

Hope this doesn't affect him cause I don't think that a pro football can live on this diet...

In a tweet he says that some friends introduced it to him ...
I hope that in few years time he can still call them friends...


I'm neither vegetarian nor vegan and I hate those vegan lecturers (although to some extent they have a point) - but that is complete bullocks... He can get anything he needs nutrition-wise, provided he acts accordingly... And of HE doesn’t, who can? (Professional care, money not an issue,...)




I am an ignorant... ok thanks ...
Peace be upon you.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 38909
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27697 times
Been thanked: 5765 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:45 pm

To be fair, veganism is a glitch in society.
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4987
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 3587 times
Been thanked: 3010 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:57 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:To be fair, veganism is a glitch in society.


Well, there are people that don’t eat pork, aren’t there? ;)

I would actually prefer being vegetarian as it is MUCH more environment-friendly...
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 16925
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 823 times
Been thanked: 4057 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:58 pm

I understand where it is coming from but I am not ready to do it...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 38909
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27697 times
Been thanked: 5765 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:48 pm

#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:To be fair, veganism is a glitch in society.


Well, there are people that don’t eat pork, aren’t there? ;)

I would actually prefer being vegetarian as it is MUCH more environment-friendly...

It's well-understood that it's natural for humans to have a tendency to hold some belief in higher power because of the miniscule statistical probability of the world being as orderly as it is. Question the ritualistic manner of religion all you want.

Veganism is just an attempt from ill-advised people with an identity crisis to empower themselves. If you want to actually change the world the way you might think being a vegan does, get a PhD or make your own sustainable business. To think being a vegan matters is narcissistic.

Also, veganism is vastly different from vegetarianism. There are good and justifiable reasons for the latter. Veganism is purely hypocritical.

Sorry for off-topic.
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4987
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 3587 times
Been thanked: 3010 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:To be fair, veganism is a glitch in society.


Well, there are people that don’t eat pork, aren’t there? ;)

I would actually prefer being vegetarian as it is MUCH more environment-friendly...

It's well-understood that it's natural for humans to have a tendency to hold some belief in higher power because of the miniscule statistical probability of the world being as orderly as it is. Question the ritualistic manner of religion all you want.

Veganism is just an attempt from ill-advised people with an identity crisis to empower themselves. If you want to actually change the world the way you might think being a vegan does, get a PhD or make your own sustainable business. To think being a vegan matters is narcissistic.

Also, veganism is vastly different from vegetarianism. There are good and justifiable reasons for the latter. Veganism is purely hypocritical.

Sorry for off-topic.


Interesting OT though... You don’t think if everyone was vegan the world would be a better place? (And you KNOW I'm not one...)

I mean just because one belief is ages old and one is relatively new is no argument IMHO...
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 16925
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 823 times
Been thanked: 4057 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:50 pm

#12 wrote:I mean just because one belief is ages old and one is relatively new is no argument IMHO...

Correct, hence why that's not my argument... Again with your over-misinterpretation. You can mock religions all you want, but the general idea of an overruling force of order and chaos can't be disregarded as easily. If you choose to do / not do certain things because of that, different story.

And no, the world would be a worse place. Loss of economical comparative advantage for certain places in the world where it would simply make more economical / geological sense to farm animals is one of many reasons.
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4987
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 3587 times
Been thanked: 3010 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:23 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:I mean just because one belief is ages old and one is relatively new is no argument IMHO...

Correct, hence why that's not my argument... Again with your over-misinterpretation. You can mock religions all you want, but the general idea of an overruling force of order and chaos can't be disregarded as easily. If you choose to do / not do certain things because of that, different story.

And no, the world would be a worse place. Loss of economical comparative advantage for certain places in the world where it would simply make more economical / geological sense to farm animals is one of many reasons.


Well, I wasn’t mocking, I was merely thinking it was hypocritical - from my perspective...
Well, I never thought much about it... There’s a million other places similar to this one in the universe, even though we might think we’re special, I doubt we are... Dunno... Maybe...



Erm... That’s just because those regions were developed in a particular way for ages... The food we produce to farm animals is greatly more nutritious than the meat itself and I'm pretty sure it'd be at least as profitable in the end...
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 16925
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 823 times
Been thanked: 4057 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby pyrasur » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:44 am

I don’t see much of a difference between choosing not to eat pork and choosing not to eat animals in general, tbh.


自由自在
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4411
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2847 times
Been thanked: 1963 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:50 am

Simply because there's no risk of the world ever becoming 100% non-pork eating for religious reasons. The proportion of the Muslim/Jewish population won't ever really change, so there's no conceivable macro threat there. Also being vegan =/= just not eating animals, the idea itself is literally not feasible. But I'm seeing a risk of increasing misinformed decision in society which can be harmful if not stopped.

#12 wrote:Erm... That’s just because those regions were developed in a particular way for ages... The food we produce to farm animals is greatly more nutritious than the meat itself and I'm pretty sure it'd be at least as profitable in the end...

So salmon fishers in the harsh conditions of Norwegian Atlantic are supposed to just grow rice then? Your argument is, in a nutshell, why I detest the idea. It's never thought out.
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4987
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 3587 times
Been thanked: 3010 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:07 am

I feel like I'm the only one in the world who don't care what other people eat.

Tbh, I don't care what is he eating, sleeping, **** or not, as long as he's in top shape and giving his best for the team.
Kovac OUT!!!

Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7692
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3408 times
Been thanked: 3701 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:31 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Simply because there's no risk of the world ever becoming 100% non-pork eating for religious reasons. The proportion of the Muslim/Jewish population won't ever really change, so there's no conceivable macro threat there. Also being vegan =/= just not eating animals, the idea itself is literally not feasible. But I'm seeing a risk of increasing misinformed decision in society which can be harmful if not stopped.

#12 wrote:Erm... That’s just because those regions were developed in a particular way for ages... The food we produce to farm animals is greatly more nutritious than the meat itself and I'm pretty sure it'd be at least as profitable in the end...

So salmon fishers in the harsh conditions of Norwegian Atlantic are supposed to just grow rice then? Your argument is, in a nutshell, why I detest the idea. It's never thought out.


Well it wasn’t thought out in the beginning

Being vegan is about more than not eating animals, it’s about avoiding suffering and species-inappropriate life... So even cheese leads to large scale factory farming...

As for your claim about the risk of the world becoming non-pork eating: tell that to ramsej!
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 16925
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 823 times
Been thanked: 4057 times
Gender: Male

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby nm462272 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:19 am

gotta admit, i've never heard someone argue in favor of eating animals as a morality issue :lol:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 3458 times
Been thanked: 1529 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests