You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Sebastian Rudy

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Sebastian Rudy

Postby America USA » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:59 am

The Jan window is still open and IMO Rudy should put in a transfer request/loan request with the World Cup coming up. It is clear at this point in time that he will only be a squad player at Bayern. Germany still have a question mark over the defensive mid position in the starting eleven. If he continues to rot on Bayern’s Bench I’m pretty sure he is in real danger of missing out to other guys competing for the spot and most likely not be on the flight to Russia.

Quiet clearly Jupp has his favourites (Javi, Ribery, etc.) and I don’t see any amount of hardwork in the training sessions changing the coach’s hierarchy of players.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:43 am

America USA wrote:The Jan window is still open and IMO Rudy should put in a transfer request/loan request with the World Cup coming up. It is clear at this point in time that he will only be a squad player at Bayern. Germany still have a question mark over the defensive mid position in the starting eleven. If he continues to rot on Bayern’s Bench I’m pretty sure he is in real danger of missing out to other guys competing for the spot and most likely not be on the flight to Russia.

Quiet clearly Jupp has his favourites (Javi, Ribery, etc.) and I don’t see any amount of hardwork in the training sessions changing the coach’s hierarchy of players.
He was probably guaranteed playing time by Ancelotti and was the reason he joined Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:37 am

he still has a role with us and I really like him, I hope he stays but I fear that the reaction he had in training is the first sign of frustration!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Would be a shame if we lose him because he's been great for us, better than I expected. Understandable though.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:18 pm

He's a fine option to have on the bench, but be honest... Not good enough to start instead of Thiago, Vidal, Javi, James, etc. He should leave in the summer, won't see any playing time next season.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Next year I can see him being Rafinha replacement and Kimmich back up, I think it can work but this season he seems to be doomed and it's strange because he was decent when he played.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:50 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:He's a fine option to have on the bench, but be honest... Not good enough to start instead of Thiago, Vidal, Javi, James, etc. He should leave in the summer, won't see any playing time next season.

Unless one of the above mentioned names leave...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:He's a fine option to have on the bench, but be honest... Not good enough to start instead of Thiago, Vidal, Javi, James, etc. He should leave in the summer, won't see any playing time next season.

Unless one of the above mentioned names leave...

Even so, Thiago, Javi, James, Goretzka, Tolisso are enough for 3 spots. Maybe we can even add Renato in to the mix. Rudy isn't going to see any play time next season if he stays.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:20 pm

maybe thiago will leave
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby aterford » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:09 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:maybe thiago will leave

you can only dream
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:19 pm

ramsej84 wrote:he still has a role with us and I really like him, I hope he stays but I fear that the reaction he had in training is the first sign of frustration!

What reaction? Did something happen?
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:22 pm

America USA wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:he still has a role with us and I really like him, I hope he stays but I fear that the reaction he had in training is the first sign of frustration!

What reaction? Did something happen?

A small fight with James Rodriguez.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:18 pm

Butbutbut... "just you wait and see, he'll play!!!"

Well, I waited and I saw...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:43 am

I am till now quite impressed with his play. He is not a flashy player andprobably told to play deep defensive midfield when he is out there.
Unfortunately for him I dont see him getting much playing time at Bayern because it is just so stacked there and now with Goretzka coming.
Its a pity for me because like in the last 5-2 win over Hoffenheim, he does a few things extremely well. One was mostly winning 50/50 balls and great deffensive positioning to shut down passes, but one thing I aw a few times happen which I never ever saw before in professional football was that when the right defender went forward (Kimmich, Rafhina) or were just up way front pressing the ball, he moved immediately to the right back slot, covering for them!!!

Unless Bayern get rid of Vidal, it will be better for Rudy to move on, because he deserves more playing time, which is a pity. Heck he may even be better than Süle as central defender, atleast faster reaction time
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:38 pm

DerKaiser wrote:I am till now quite impressed with his play. He is not a flashy player andprobably told to play deep defensive midfield when he is out there.
Unfortunately for him I dont see him getting much playing time at Bayern because it is just so stacked there and now with Goretzka coming.
Its a pity for me because like in the last 5-2 win over Hoffenheim, he does a few things extremely well. One was mostly winning 50/50 balls and great deffensive positioning to shut down passes, but one thing I aw a few times happen which I never ever saw before in professional football was that when the right defender went forward (Kimmich, Rafhina) or were just up way front pressing the ball, he moved immediately to the right back slot, covering for them!!!

Unless Bayern get rid of Vidal, it will be better for Rudy to move on, because he deserves more playing time, which is a pity. Heck he may even be better than Süle as central defender, atleast faster reaction time
Don't worry Vidal will be sold in the summer

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion