You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Sandro Wagner

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Sandro Wagner

Postby wholagun » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:08 pm

#12 wrote:Only cause Lewa is sluggish lately...
Wagner is a decent addition, but not an actual contender for first 11


Although I don't like Lewy's attitude at times, don't you think you're being overly critical? Every BL team would love to have a sluggish player who can score 18 goals in 18 games, lead the the league in scoring, and hold the title of being highest scoring foreign in Bayern's history . I'd love nothing more than for our top guys to be having peak seasons but not always going to happen.
User avatar
wholagun
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 7:42 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sandro Wagner

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Thomas Müller on Sandro Wagner: "It’s a brilliant story that he’s scored his first goal for us against his former team"

Niklas Süle: "Sandro’s hard training has paid off"

Sven Ulreich: "Sandro is a great guy and an important player for us. With him we’ll have more to celebrate"
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3340
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1527 times
Been thanked: 1404 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sandro Wagner

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:59 pm

wholagun wrote:
#12 wrote:Only cause Lewa is sluggish lately...
Wagner is a decent addition, but not an actual contender for first 11


Although I don't like Lewy's attitude at times, don't you think you're being overly critical? Every BL team would love to have a sluggish player who can score 18 goals in 18 games, lead the the league in scoring, and hold the title of being highest scoring foreign in Bayern's history . I'd love nothing more than for our top guys to be having peak seasons but not always going to happen.


Maybe, maybe not... Don’t forget, he’s playing at a time where Bayern is so much superior to the rest of the league and where gets fed so much more than anyone before him... Goals are a consequence... He was WAY better in his time at Dortmund than he is right now IMHO...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9689
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 389 times
Been thanked: 2606 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sandro Wagner

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Thigh, knee, hip? What did you use to score your goal?

Sandro Wagner: "Maybe my best part was also involved. :D :D I’m just not sure since it happened so fast. But it was very pleasant nonetheless.Wagner on why he celebrated against his former team: "I celebrate against every team. No matter if I was there for a year or if my mom or dad is the coach: I don't care".
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3340
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1527 times
Been thanked: 1404 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sandro Wagner

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:09 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Thigh, knee, hip? What did you use to score your goal?

Sandro Wagner: "Maybe my best part was also involved. :D :D I’m just not sure since it happened so fast. But it was very pleasant nonetheless.Wagner on why he celebrated against his former team: "I celebrate against every team. No matter if I was there for a year or if my mom or dad is the coach: I don't care".
I like his attitude... glad to finally have another soldier playing for us.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28548
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22898 times
Been thanked: 6406 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sandro Wagner

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:12 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Thigh, knee, hip? What did you use to score your goal?

Sandro Wagner: "Maybe my best part was also involved. :D :D I’m just not sure since it happened so fast. But it was very pleasant nonetheless.Wagner on why he celebrated against his former team: "I celebrate against every team. No matter if I was there for a year or if my mom or dad is the coach: I don't care".
I like his attitude... glad to finally have another soldier playing for us.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing, mate. Also i think a lot of people are underrating him.

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3340
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1527 times
Been thanked: 1404 times
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: peenu and 4 guests