You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 18, 2020 1:05 pm

#12 wrote:If anyone ever breaks it, Haaland is most likely... If he stays in Bundesliga long enough that is...
And joins us. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Fri May 22, 2020 9:45 am

I have just realized that I haven't visited bayernforum blog for the last 6 and a half years when it says: "28 posts since last visit". :o :o :o :lol: :lol: Maaaaaan! :)

I passed through the last 9 years to see what we were posting there and I found this:
"Is Messi a choker?" - autumn 2013.

MUTU likes to give himself homework :mrgreen: , he is a die hard CL addict and football doesn't exist without that competition for him. :P Mathematics and statistics are heart and soul of football for him. :mrgreen:
So, I have just got an idea that it would be really nice to see Messi's numbers updated and even compared with numbers of Robert Lewandowski(all clubs) - in the K.O. stages only. :wink:

Nevertheless, not to forget to put Mister Champions League king of K.O. stages(Cristiano Ronaldo) numbers from the entire career and see how these 3 players with the mentioned achievement of those 3 players look like.
Even Cristiano's big haters admit that in the last few years the Portuguese is an absolute king and owner of the CL K.O. stages with R. Madrid in this decade which he is.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Fri May 22, 2020 9:56 am

Hahaha, I think Messi's stat that I came up with is still valid to this day.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri May 22, 2020 10:32 am

MUTU wrote:Hahaha, I think Messi's stat that I came up with is still valid to this day.

It changed a bit after Xavi left and Iniesta got older. :mrgreen:

Still, since some people contest Lewy's class and striker qualities by saying he's not a player for big/important matches or doesn't exist in the K.O. stage after the CL group stage, I would like to compare him with Messi and Cristiano to see how close or far he is from them.

There was an article about him on Monday
Rutiner [source]
and a TV reportage on one Croatian national TV house in sports news section. It was hilarious to hear what one Croat who was his ex-player at Lech told about him and the Lech coach(later Poland NT) from that time. :lol: :lol:

Here an article about that. :D
Croat who played with Lewandowski: "His coach told him that he is a wood! He won't stop on these records" [source]

"If I needed a beech, I would go to the woods." :lol: :lol: :lol: And we see where and how that beech has played for the last 8 years. :D
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Fri May 22, 2020 10:33 am

My stat is different though: it looks at goals scored in rounds where their teams got eliminated.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:20 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Robert Lewandowski 'Czasem chcialbym umiec znikac'

Postby r10 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:54 pm

And this is more private interview with RL9 in his native Polish if you'd like to translate (google, etc):
'Sometimes I'd like to disappear'
https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/pilka-nozna/883065/robert-lewandowski-czasem-chcialbym-umiec-znikac/1
https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/pilka-nozna/883065/robert-lewandowski-czasem-chcialbym-umiec-znikac/2
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion