You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby DRvad14 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:50 am

Robert Lewandowski gives 1m euros to fight coronavirus pandemic
Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski and his wife Anna have contributed one million euros (£923,900) to fight coronavirus.

Team-mates Leon Goretzka and Joshua Kimmich have also set up a fund called We Kick Corona to combat the pandemic and contributed one million euros between them.

Manchester City winger Leroy Sane also made a considerable financial donation.

"We are all aware of the difficult situation," the Lewandowskis told Bild.

"Today we all play in a team. Let us be strong in this fight. If we can help someone, let's do it.

"This situation affects every one of us, so we ask you to follow the instructions and listen to those who know best. Be responsible."We Kick Corona has raised more than 2.5m euros and charities and social institutions can apply for funds from the organisation on its website.

"Everyone can help, both in small and large ways," said Kimmich.

"Only if we stand together now, show reason and responsibility and are there for each other can we make it out of this crisis."
DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:46 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 06, 2020 2:05 pm

Congrats Robert and Anna Lewandowski!

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 06, 2020 2:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Congrats Robert and Anna Lewandowski!

Seems like he's been shooting 'em in in more than one sense this season
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed May 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Robert Lewandowski via video conference: I was able to do exercises for which I had no time before [..] I feel fitter than ever before.

Lewandowski: It was a tough time without football, but health comes first. I think the situation in Germany has stabilized. We feel safe and think we are able to play.

Lewandowski would be happy with a Sané transfer: There is a lot of speculation. I can only say that he is a great player who can harmonize very well with his teammates. Not only in the Premier League or the CL. We've already seen what he could do at Schalke. He could certainly help us find new solutions in our game. We've already seen what he can do at Schalke.

....on Klose becoming an assistant manager: I know Miro. He was a great player and I know that he can help us with his experience and competence. You can learn something new from every coach to be a better player. I want that from him too.

....on his fitness: It's crucial to pay attention to small details. Eating healthy, taking care of your body at home in addition to games & training sessions. I don't know how long I'm going to play. But I want to play as long as possible at the highest level. That’s my goal.

Lewandowski on games behind closed doors: It's a new situation for us, but we have to accept & get used to it as soon as possible. There will still be millions of people watching, so I hope we will not have any difficulties adjusting and maintaining the quality of our football.

Lewandowski on Flick's extension: It's great news for us. In the past few months, we've all seen how well it fits with him. Everyone is going in the same direction, We have a lot of trust in him. It's very important & I am happy about that. Hopefully, we'll win many titles together.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri May 15, 2020 1:20 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri May 15, 2020 4:12 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 15, 2020 12:59 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
36/37 if he stays here and never declines.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun May 17, 2020 7:20 pm

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 pm

Congratulations to him butbin my opinion it was a really poor game. I would even go so far as to call him our worst player were it not for the goal.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tuscanybayern » Mon May 18, 2020 8:28 am

I hope he goes on to win the golden boot....he deserves it, not fecking Immobile
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Fénix » Mon May 18, 2020 8:44 am

The first post-match conference question was about Gerd Müller's Bundesliga record(40 goals in one season) and can he catch it or break it. If he could do that, he would surely win the Golden Boot.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby tuscanybayern » Mon May 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Fénix wrote:The first post-match conference question was about Gerd Müller's Bundesliga record(40 goals in one season) and can he catch it or break it. If he could do that, he would surely win the Golden Boot.

I doubt he could unless he scores 3 against Werder and Fortuna...and still it would be a long way with other 8 goals to score in six games against Dortmund, Gladbach, Leverkusen, Eintracht, Freiburg and Wolbsburg
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Fénix » Mon May 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Let's say 3 hat-tricks and 2 Doppelpacks in the next 6 matches and then in the last two 2-3 goals. It is possible, but in my opinion unlikely to happen.
Yesterday he didn't score more than 1 and he should have minimum 2 to get closer. 15 goals in 8 matches against the opponents you mentioned... I don't believe.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:53 pm

If anyone ever breaks it, Haaland is most likely... If he stays in Bundesliga long enough that is...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion