You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:18 pm

The record is 17 CL goals in one season...
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:27 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:49 pm

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Fénix » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:26 am

I don't know about you, but I think this is the best proof what the last Lewy's season meant for FC Bayern and Niko Kovač. His last season was an overture for this further explosion.

Now we know what we can expect from him in the Bundesliga and Pokal as well as CL group stage. However, it remains to see CL K.O. stages, places where everything is worth x-times more. And I don't care if he ever wins the CL or not with Bayern, as long as Lewy does his job and keeps this run going, staying dedicated and loyal, I'm delighted.

This is the season to prove himself, though. :wink: I'm very happy for him and I was the one who used to criticize his attitude despite numbers and everything just because he was flirting with R. Madrid, something that poked my eyes and said that he's an opportunist.

But after the Polish decided to stay in 2017, extend and now the recent contract extension in 2019 - he really got matured, he became an absolute top star, loyalist, Bayern fan and a true leader of this team - pure no. 1 Bayern star.
All compliments and credits for the last and this season must go to Robert Lewandowski. From negative publicity 3-4 years ago to positive influence within Bayern squad and board in less than 2 years. That's what I want to see and I'll remember eveything because we all have changed our views at the same time.
Hats off, Hut ab Herr Lewandowski! =D> :thumbup:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:00 am

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby zozon » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:17 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:I never truly empathise with Barca and Real fans until this point - so this is how it feels to have somebody like Messi or Ronaldo in your team....

This quote. Nothing more to add. So true all these seasons for those fans.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:53 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 am

We're far away from that, but just imagine Bayern winning the treble with Lewandowski breaking both the Bundesliga and Champions League scoring records.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:35 pm

Penaldo must be banging his head ... not only this but also Dybala is being decisive :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:13 pm

WTF happened to this guy's attitude?

Now he's saying things like "It's nice to score but the important thing is to have fun, if we play well and get a win and I don't score, that's fine".....just a couple of years ago he was ready to rip off his teammates head every time he went without scoring :lol: :lol:

I mean, hey, that's a welcome change, but pretty funny to me haha
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:07 pm

It's a shame how badly the board managed the team post-2013. The transition from Robbery to the next thing should have done much earlier and the CB situation should have also been addressed earlier. It would be a big big shame if Lewy retires without winning the CL.

Back in the day I argued that the board should have taken a more short-termish approach to transfers and focus on ready-made wingers (for example Alexis Sánchez) instead of going for youth (Coman and Gnabry). I stand by that. We lost some of Lewy, Müller, Neuer and others best years by prioritizing the long-term instead of putting a real challenge for the CL.

Depending on how the season evolves, it might not be too late. If we get (at a minimum) Sané and a top CB, I think we would have a good chance next season, although a new coach coming in is not positive in that regard.

PD, brining a totally unproven and incapable coach in Kovac was a big waste of Lewy.

PD2: Alexis might have been a mistake, or he might have done better if he had come here. We don't know. But it isn't important. My argument is that a ready-made winger should have been brought in.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hardrade » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:57 pm

Your point stands, but Alexis is a horrible example
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:14 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:It's a shame how badly the board managed the team post-2013. The transition from Robbery to the next thing should have done much earlier and the CB situation should have also been addressed earlier. It would be a big big shame if Lewy retires without winning the CL.

Back in the day I argued that the board should have taken a more short-termish approach to transfers and focus on ready-made wingers (for example Alexis Sánchez) instead of going for youth (Coman and Gnabry). I stand by that. We lost some of Lewy, Müller, Neuer and others best years by prioritizing the long-term instead of putting a real challenge for the CL.

Depending on how the season evolves, it might not be too late. If we get (at a minimum) Sané and a top CB, I think we would have a good chance next season, although a new coach coming in is not positive in that regard.

PD, brining a totally unproven and incapable coach in Kovac was a big waste of Lewy.

PD2: Alexis might have been a mistake, or he might have done better if he had come here. We don't know. But it isn't important. My argument is that a ready-made winger should have been brought in.

I definitely agree that the Bayern board should have pushed for a short term approach similar to what Barca are doing with Messi, but the Sanches example doesn’t really help your argument. To be honest it kinda makes the boards decision to not go for “short term-ish” more backing since with hindsight we can say we are able to target young talent like Sane and maybe even Havertz.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:26 pm

Yeah, I know Alexis flucked really hard, but do keep I mind that he went to a sink hole in Manchester United. Maybe (this is sincere maybe) he would have done better here, who knows. In whatever case, they should have targeted immediate improvements for the wings. Maybe push for KDB when he was at Wolfsburg, don't know, something like that.

We should have had top wingers this season and the two previous ones in order to capitalize Lewy's form.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:58 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:It's a shame how badly the board managed the team post-2013. The transition from Robbery to the next thing should have done much earlier and the CB situation should have also been addressed earlier. It would be a big big shame if Lewy retires without winning the CL.

DM...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion