You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:36 pm

So I am actually curious as to how the smartasses of the "oh yeah he knows about big transfers or else he wouldn’t renew" group explain his public criticism of our transfers...
I guess for you people it’s logical to spout in every mic how bad the transfers are when you know oh so much about oh so great ones?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:43 am

zozon wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock:

This only means one thing - BIG players are coming in!

gumboduncan wrote:Great news for Bayern. The second best goalscorer in Bayern's history. I doubt that he would extend if he wouldn't be assured that Bayern are going to be competitive for the next years.

Firefox1234 wrote:Especially after the interviews he has been given, the board must have given him some assurances that they would recruit top players.

Is Perisic part of that group of top players you guys were talking about? :coffee:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:49 am

I can't wait for his media comments next week about us still needing top players, expecting a hidden jab at Perisic there. If Neuer and Kimmich would join in too that would be great.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:15 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
zozon wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock:

This only means one thing - BIG players are coming in!

gumboduncan wrote:Great news for Bayern. The second best goalscorer in Bayern's history. I doubt that he would extend if he wouldn't be assured that Bayern are going to be competitive for the next years.

Firefox1234 wrote:Especially after the interviews he has been given, the board must have given him some assurances that they would recruit top players.

Is Perisic part of that group of top players you guys were talking about? :coffee:

He’s the main cog!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:16 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:I can't wait for his media comments next week about us still needing top players, expecting a hidden jab at Perisic there. If Neuer and Kimmich would join in too that would be great.

These players honestly deserve something better...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:33 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:13 pm

That's cool and all but aren't the players who have been here since 2015 (+ Gotze) the only ones who have PLAYED in 5 consecutive Bundesliga openers? :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:That's cool and all but aren't the players who have been here since 2015 (+ Gotze) the only ones who have PLAYED in 5 consecutive Bundesliga openers? :mrgreen:

Yes but........just enjoy the stats! :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:That's cool and all but aren't the players who have been here since 2015 (+ Gotze) the only ones who have PLAYED in 5 consecutive Bundesliga openers? :mrgreen:

Not just Bayern openers i think
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:07 pm

sherpthederp wrote:

Yes but that still applies. The opener is played by the defending champions and a random team. Considering our title streak is unprecedented I’m assuming no other player than recent Bayern players had the chance to play 5 in a row. Götze had them thanks to Dortmund but I don’t think he played in all of them.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:09 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:

Yes but that still applies. The opener is played by the defending champions and a random team. Considering our title streak is unprecedented I’m assuming no other player than recent Bayern players had the chance to play 5 in a row. Götze had them thanks to Dortmund but I don’t think he played in all of them.

Ahh as in the opening Friday match... I was thinking broader as in matchday 1
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby r10 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:aren't the players who have been here since 2015 the only ones who have PLAYED in 5 consecutive Bundesliga openers?
How about Gerd Mueller et al?
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:52 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Ahh as in the opening Friday match... I was thinking broader as in matchday 1

Hmm now I'm not sure. You might be right...

r10 wrote:How about Gerd Mueller et al?

If I'm correct in thinking that it's the opening game and not matchday 1, and if it has always been the case that the champions play the opening game (or if it was completely random, rather than them specifically choosing a certain team to always play it), then no. We had never won 4 in a row before.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Also, how long has the condition that the Bundesliga champion opens the Bundesliga on a Friday been around?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:56 pm

MUTU wrote:Also, how long has the condition that the Bundesliga champion opens the Bundesliga on a Friday been around?

Like I just posted though if it was completely random it's highly unlikely that a team would play 5 in a row. It's possible though that for example it was always played by Berlin.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion