You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:36 pm

"You cannot compare my situation at Bayern to that at Dortmund, though. Pep Guardiola does not expect me to score each game, but also wants me to create space for others."


Precisely what i wanted to say..Pep is overcomplicating things..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3789
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 851 times
Been thanked: 1249 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:10 pm

OK granted... but he has to take the (few) chances that are presented to him (sometimes very easy ones) ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41557
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28701 times
Been thanked: 6063 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:46 pm

its called confidence..i guess..
I don't know after the 4-1 with wolfsburg i am feeling very irritated with pep..it all seems like we are back to square one and lewa is another zlatan episode..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3789
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 851 times
Been thanked: 1249 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:55 am

I fully trust in Lewy, and he will shut some mouthes up. Just like Robben did in the past :wink:
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11722
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3266 times
Been thanked: 3446 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:12 am

Agreed, everyone that dislikes him and already write him off are just bandwagoners.. If he is scoring all of a sudden every game and more then ince in a game, all those naysayers will all of a sudden praise him into heaven.
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:15 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I fully trust in Lewy, and he will shut some mouthes up. Just like Robben did in the past :wink:

May you are right... and he will spit into my face after scoring some imp goal in the ucl.
I think one has the right to criticize, and you don't need to be a zealot to be a devoted supporter... and I say it again I don't blame his form entirely on him...
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41557
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28701 times
Been thanked: 6063 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby tflags » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Unless he's given some lebesraum I'm afraid he'll be perceived as a failure. He can't create space or find it inside a matchbox like Müller does. He's a counter attacking beast underutilized in Pep's domain. He'll come through at later stages in the CL where every game counts and the style of play is open and favours the attacker. . . on paper.
tflags

 

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 pm

tflags wrote:Unless he's given some lebesraum I'm afraid he'll be perceived as a failure. He can't create space or find it inside a matchbox like Müller does. He's a counter attacking beast underutilized in Pep's domain. He'll come through at later stages in the CL where every game counts and the style of play is open and favours the attacker. . . on paper.

Even with all these things what you said and with which I agree, he still couldn't guarantee goals so far. I watched him for 3 years in Dortmund shirt and now in Bayern's, the same weakness is present when it comes to score.

He's 26. I don't know how long you have to wait for his goal instinct which he doesn't have. :? It's gonna be miracle to see another Olić explosion at the age of 27-28 when he moved to HSV, improved as a player and striker and finally became something serious in football till nowdays.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9000
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3713 times
Been thanked: 3451 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:00 pm

My only issue with Lewa is what ramsej pointed out, that he sometimes fails to score chances which are simply not missable. Other than that I appreciate that he was brought in to do things other than just scoring.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36863
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 11710 times
Been thanked: 9256 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby krkla » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:My only issue with Lewa is what ramsej pointed out, that he sometimes fails to score chances which are simply not missable. Other than that I appreciate that he was brought in to do things other than just scoring.


I totally agree with both of you guys. He's been very well integrated into our offensive play, floating around given support where needed, but been more of an AM than a forward. Whenever he has had sitters in front of goal he has failed to impress. He suits our system better than Mandzukic did and his contribution shouldn't go unnoticed. The issue at hand, is his lack of goals. This might not be that crucial as of now, since we got loads of players capable of scoring goals, but when we enter the later stages of the CL, i sincerely hope he ups his game. I hope he won't be benched in the near future since we need to boost his confidence. He hasn't been what i'd expected nor has he disappointed me. I'll give him next season before i deem him a flop.
Image
User avatar
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
National Flag:
Denmark
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 225 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Korab » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Fénix wrote:
tflags wrote:Unless he's given some lebesraum I'm afraid he'll be perceived as a failure. He can't create space or find it inside a matchbox like Müller does. He's a counter attacking beast underutilized in Pep's domain. He'll come through at later stages in the CL where every game counts and the style of play is open and favours the attacker. . . on paper.

Even with all these things what you said and with which I agree, he still couldn't guarantee goals so far. I watched him for 3 years in Dortmund shirt and now in Bayern's, the same weakness is present when it comes to score.

He's 26. I don't know how long you have to wait for his goal instinct which he doesn't have. :? It's gonna be miracle to see another Olić explosion at the age of 27-28 when he moved to HSV, improved as a player and striker and finally became something serious in football till nowdays.

Get over Mandzukic, it is clouding your judgement. If you do that maybe you will start to see some positives.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 89 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby krkla » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Korab wrote:
Fénix wrote:
tflags wrote:Unless he's given some lebesraum I'm afraid he'll be perceived as a failure. He can't create space or find it inside a matchbox like Müller does. He's a counter attacking beast underutilized in Pep's domain. He'll come through at later stages in the CL where every game counts and the style of play is open and favours the attacker. . . on paper.

Even with all these things what you said and with which I agree, he still couldn't guarantee goals so far. I watched him for 3 years in Dortmund shirt and now in Bayern's, the same weakness is present when it comes to score.

He's 26. I don't know how long you have to wait for his goal instinct which he doesn't have. :? It's gonna be miracle to see another Olić explosion at the age of 27-28 when he moved to HSV, improved as a player and striker and finally became something serious in football till nowdays.

Get over Mandzukic, it is clouding your judgement. If you do that maybe you will start to see some positives.


I'm confused as to where you see him mention Mandzukic?
Image
User avatar
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
National Flag:
Denmark
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 225 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Korab » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm confused as to where you see him mention Mandzukic? - He is Croatian so naturally he supports Mandzu, I understand him.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 89 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:56 pm

krkla wrote:I'm confused as to where you see him mention Mandzukic?

The flag of my country gave him that conclusion. There's no other logical explanation. :mrgreen:

"Pretpostavka je majka svih zajeba", translated - "Assumption is the mother of all ****" :wink:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9000
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3713 times
Been thanked: 3451 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Korab » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Fénix wrote:
krkla wrote:I'm confused as to where you see him mention Mandzukic?

The flag of my country gave him that conclusion. There's no other logical explanation. :mrgreen:

"Pretpostavka je majka svih zajeba", translated - "Assumption is the mother of all ****" :wink:

Why don't you finish translation "**** up" is not so bad. :mrgreen: Oh, I see it is bad here.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 89 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests