You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:42 am

America USA wrote:Prasun77 has been missing on Bayernforum since the Real Madrid tie. He hasn’t even logged in since May started :lol:

Seems like he’s following the footsteps of his idol Lewandowski who went missing against Bayern’s arch nemesis. :twisted:

When he knows he'll get trolled to shit like this, why would he come back? I wouldn't.

Looks like a lot of us would be happy with not seeing an active member return (i.e. losing activity in this beloved forum) too. Act more like adults.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby America USA » Tue May 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
America USA wrote:Prasun77 has been missing on Bayernforum since the Real Madrid tie. He hasn’t even logged in since May started :lol:

Seems like he’s following the footsteps of his idol Lewandowski who went missing against Bayern’s arch nemesis. :twisted:

When he knows he'll get trolled to shit like this, why would he come back? I wouldn't.

Looks like a lot of us would be happy with not seeing an active member return (i.e. losing activity in this beloved forum) too. Act more like adults.

It’s banter dude. And this is the internet, you gotta learn to deal with words displayed on a pixelated screen!

Also if you don’t like getting called out for worshipping a player then don’t take such bold stances in the first place. I would respect him more if he had come back here and acknowledged that his favorite player flopped.

Don’t go about defending a player with everything you got and label said player indispensable only to never be seen when said player shits the bed against Real Madrid.

I too have my favorites but I have never backed them the way Prasun was pro-Lewandowski. I have criticized Thomas, Neuer, Kimmich, Hummels and yes even Lewandowski from time to time. I’ve never put my faith in one player as blindly as prasun77 did and now he’s gotta deal with the consequences of his previous blind loyalty to Lewandowski.

For a true Bayern fan, one single player’s presence is immaterial but for a plastic it can mean jumping the bandwagon.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue May 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Has anybody seen a picture of Lewa in the new shirt ? Things do look bad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue May 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Has anybody seen a picture of Lewa in the new shirt ? Things do look bad.

Have you seen any of Boa?
Thiago? Vidal? Kimmich??? Nope. They’re all Nike players. doesn’t mean anything.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 am

Bayernbazi wrote:Has anybody seen a picture of Lewa in the new shirt ? Things do look bad.

I did. I do not have the picture, but I saw him standing alongside other players with the new kit. He was wearing black pants or shorts.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Wed May 09, 2018 4:04 am

I saw some photos of him wearing the new kit at the presentation. I'll post them later if I remember (and somebody else hasn't already)
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:20 am

pretty sure the official Bayern press release identified him as one of the "models" of the new trikot
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 09, 2018 6:48 am

nm462272 wrote:pretty sure the official Bayern press release identified him as one of the "models" of the new trikot
That's why I asked, because I expected to see him with other models and not searching for the pics. Glad to hear that a few found some pictures of him. As far as I know none of the others mentioned were openly flirting with Real Madrid and throwing shit at the fan on every occassion.

None of the others had 2 episodes of 442oons mocking him of begging RM to take him.Image

Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Wed May 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
nm462272 wrote:pretty sure the official Bayern press release identified him as one of the "models" of the new trikot
That's why I asked, because I expected to see him with other models and not searching for the pics. Glad to hear that a few found some pictures of him. As far as I know none of the others mentioned were openly flirting with Real Madrid and throwing shit at the fan on every occassion.

None of the others had 2 episodes of 442oons mocking him of begging RM to take him.Image

Literally the very definition of Fake News
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun May 13, 2018 8:54 pm

So after being top goalscorer in BL and one of the most prolific strikers in BL and Bayern history. he is still considered to be a choker and a guy who can't score

Just wondering, was Roy Makaay a choker too? :roll:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:01 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:So after being top goalscorer in BL and one of the most prolific strikers in BL and Bayern history. he is still considered to be a choker and a guy who can't score

Makaay regularly scored no matter the opposition... Lewandowski is just as invisible - but never scores against top teams...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun May 13, 2018 10:28 pm

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:So after being top goalscorer in BL and one of the most prolific strikers in BL and Bayern history. he is still considered to be a choker and a guy who can't score

Makaay regularly scored no matter the opposition... Lewandowski is just as invisible - but never scores against top teams...

Lewandowski scoring against Real last season

Lewandowski scoring against Atletico two seasons ago

Lewandowski scoring against Barcelona three seasons ago

Penalty - Header - Strike. Whoa =D>
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:
#12 wrote:

Just wondering, was Roy Makaay a choker too?

Lewandowski scoring against Real last season

Lewandowski scoring against Atletico two seasons ago

Yeah right... Signature celebration... All the while neglecting it was a penalty huh?

Yes he did score against Atlético, but even EL winners are not considered top teams in this forum... Let’s count 'em though... Let’s also add the Juve goal... And the meaningless Barca goal, if you will... 4 goals... In 4 years... Where we played 10 KO games of the likes of it... Should be AT LEAST two more... And I have a hard time including penalties, cause he does nothing for those...
Again, it’s all ok, we have others regularly disappearing in these games as well... But the shot attitude is only gonna fly when you’re an actual difference maker - and that, he’s not!

So why grant him credit on trust? He wants to be part of the Bayern family, crawling back now that his hotter, wealthier bride ditched him? Well, door's not closed... But:
He has a HUGE obligation to provide to gain that kind of trist you magically demand, and neither him nor you can demand we just let his diva shot fly without him doing the walk for all his talk!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:29 pm

I find it a bit ridiculous to discount penalties since the pressure is unreal. Big players miss those all the time, especially for us.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 19, 2018 11:03 am

It's goals in the CL we want to #seemore of, mate.

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion