You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:21 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:he was upset to be subbed off as he is chasing the golden boot.but did nothing wrong..it is not like jupp offered a handshake and he refused.

ribery and robben did worse things in the past and everything was good after that.

Look at Jupp's right hand in the video. The pole was not even watching him. Jupp is not going to chase down him to shake his hand.

He DID to tell him off though... ;)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Sat May 05, 2018 7:22 pm

Jupp said at the press conference he didn't like that.

Lewa is acting like a noob, frustrated that he's not going to Real, frustrated he's yet again missing the CL final. But he can't stop and think what he could do to improve his and Bayern's chances for success. Bayern played a great tie against Real and Lewa did pretty much nothing to help! It could have been Wagner playing the whole 180 minutes, both games would still look pretty much the same.

I hope he at least gets his shit together for the World Cup, Poland needs him to step up. I hate behaviour like that from players.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:52 pm

I really wish the board doesn't sell him and puts him on Bayern II to be the backup of Wriedt.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:53 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:I really wish the board doesn't sell him and puts him on Bayern II to be the backup of Wriedt.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:07 pm

these things happen..we have this kind of drama every year..it happens in every club. ribery and robben/muller got into a fight in the past lol..so this is really a normal reaction from a player...every top striker who is chasing an award will be upset when subbed off. messi did it..ronaldo did it..neymar did it...robben did it a thousand times...every player that is hungry to score more does it.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Sun May 06, 2018 2:52 am

Keep in mind this is the same striker who just ~6 months ago was saying it'd be nice to sign a backup striker because
"It would be a relief for me to play 15 or 20 minutes less in a game, then you have more energy for forthcoming games and a higher probability of staying fit and minimising the risk of injury."

Not to mention he's 14 goals in front of the next closest player for Torjägerkanone, so no need to b*tch about that like he did last year.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sun May 06, 2018 3:43 am

Can’t wait to see the back of this asshole. Any big bid for him in the summer should be accepted, hell I’d even sell him at a discount! :evil:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Larhm » Sun May 06, 2018 8:55 am

shpati_L1 wrote:I really wish the board doesn't sell him and puts him on Bayern II to be the backup of Wriedt.

Easy money for him then. Getting paid a few hundred thousand dollars a week to play with semi pros.
Larhm
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ziklitschli » Sun May 06, 2018 9:30 am

Whats most infuriating about this is that he never did anything similar towards frauds Guardiola and Ancelotti. This is the worst possible shit to do in Bayern atm, inexcusable.

I wonder if this is intentional, disrespecting a Bayern and German legend might be his idea of pushing for a move. Anyway, intentional or not, looks like he's gone.

Not sure what happened to him, maybe like capitalist say, some people shouldn't study - this branding shit got to him apparently, wants to be a product instead of a footballer. Also, the amount of critique he got might be getting to him, got used to praise too much maybe.

aterford wrote:Keep in mind this is the same striker who just ~6 months ago was saying it'd be nice to sign a backup striker because
"It would be a relief for me to play 15 or 20 minutes less in a game, then you have more energy for forthcoming games and a higher probability of staying fit and minimising the risk of injury."

Not to mention he's 14 goals in front of the next closest player for Torjägerkanone, so no need to b*tch about that like he did last year.

Exactly, what's even his problem here? The only one I see is that he might want to score 30 league goals again, well, who the fuck cares at this point.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Sun May 06, 2018 9:55 am

he's good but nothing better than the old Mario Gomez. Time to say bye bye, Bayern need a striker with a fighting mentality like Mandzukic
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby Achilles » Sun May 06, 2018 11:08 am

If he continues like that it would be very interesting blocking any transfer request and keep him rot-benched until January transfer window, play him one game at the CL so he will be blocked to play for another club and then sell him. :lol:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 06, 2018 12:13 pm

With his attitude he will end up in China, or the US....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bentonomo » Sun May 06, 2018 3:53 pm

He doesn’t seem to be a threat in the box like Gómez or aerial threat like Mandzu.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby nm462272 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby America USA » Tue May 08, 2018 12:46 am

Prasun77 has been missing on Bayernforum since the Real Madrid tie. He hasn’t even logged in since May started :lol:

Seems like he’s following the footsteps of his idol Lewandowski who went missing against Bayern’s arch nemesis. :twisted:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion