You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:46 pm

MUTU wrote:I can't imagine how many opinions will change (again) if Lewandowski scores a hat trick and proceeds to do a 'Van Bommel' at the Real supporters and players.

As I said for me he has one, maybe two more chances to prove himself. On Tuesday, and if we make the final without his or Wagner's contribution, the final.

If he fails to deliver in both games, it is time to cash in and move on. If he does, we'll see.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Jupp had a long conversation with Lewandowski - he hopes to see a better result on Tuesday
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:01 pm

nm462272 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Jupp had a long conversation with Lewandowski - he hopes to see a better result on Tuesday
Heynckes: "I just talked to Lewandowski for a long time. I hope he gives the answer on Tuesday on the pitch. If one does not make use of the chances, he has to deal with critics."

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby nm462272 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:03 pm

seems like Jupp recognizes the deficiencies in Lewandowski's game... as opposed to some people here blaming others ;)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Let Real win their ill fated 13th .... ... after that they will spend the next 30years without even getting closer to the semis....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yeah right and where will we be? 234.000 Pokal Final? They will win it at least 5 more times before we ever get a shot at it again... Unless the both dickheads leave we’re back to being average on an international level - and we’re only winning BuLi cause it’s shite...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:38 pm

MUTU wrote:I can't imagine how many opinions will change (again) if Lewandowski scores a hat trick and proceeds to do a 'Van Bommel' at the Real supporters and players.

Sure... A hat trick... So about as much goals as we scored in our last three appearances there...
Our whole team wouldn’t score three on them in three games together...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Aryagorn » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:16 pm

MoFattal wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:What was with that backheel of the ball in the air next to our penalty area that almost resulted in a chance for Madrid? Very casual and looked like he was in a training session. Disappointing.

Yeah, you mean the one where he was screwing around in front of our penalty area and got dispossessed by Benzema, who then almost scored. F!ckin Benzema almost broke his scoring curse against us!

To be fair, Benzema scored a winning goal against Bayern during the 1st leg in 2014.

Aryagorn
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:30 pm

#12 wrote:Sure... A hat trick... So about as much goals as we scored in our last three appearances there...

That seems contradictory...
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:59 pm

nm462272 wrote:seems like Jupp recognizes the deficiencies in Lewandowski's game... as opposed to some people here blaming others ;)

I haven't seen a single user in this forum who hasn't criticised Lewy for wedensday's match, so I'm not really sure what are you talking about

Lewy has been the scapegoat while other players got the free pass
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby nm462272 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:29 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
nm462272 wrote:seems like Jupp recognizes the deficiencies in Lewandowski's game... as opposed to some people here blaming others ;)

I haven't seen a single user in this forum who hasn't criticised Lewy for wedensday's match, so I'm not really sure what are you talking about

Not sure anyone received a free pass... there's been criticism of everyone it feels like

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:51 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Sure... A hat trick... So about as much goals as we scored in our last three appearances there...

That seems contradictory...

You’re right... I meant assuming we were stronger in the past years... Also, those three goals were two penalties and an own goal...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:52 pm

nm462272 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:

Not sure anyone received a free pass... there's been criticism of everyone it feels like

And rightfully so... About time people woke up and smelled the no top team hashtag...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:18 am

nm462272 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:

Muller? How many crosses did we get from the right hand side? How many times did Ribéry had to go against Carvajal to compensate? How many times did he actually touch the ball? What stat do we need to prove that he completely chocked (along with others) and got a free pass?

BTW, the answer is 40 (touches, the lowest for anyone on the pitch other than . . . Ronaldo), misplaced 4 out of 10 passes on average - the worst on the pitch bar none, had 2 shots (0 on target) which were half of Lewandowski's, and had 0 defensive moves across the board (interceptions, tackles, etc.)

Oh, he did foul. Once.
tflags

Postby nm462272 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:29 pm

tflags wrote:Muller? How many crosses did we get from the right hand side? How many times did Ribéry had to go against Carvajal to compensate? How many times did he actually touch the ball? What stat do we need to prove that he completely chocked (along with others) and got a free pass?

BTW, the answer is 40 (touches, the lowest for anyone on the pitch other than . . . Ronaldo), misplaced 4 out of 10 passes on average - the worst on the pitch bar none, had 2 shots (0 on target) which were half of Lewandowski's, and had 0 defensive moves across the board (interceptions, tackles, etc.)

Oh, he did foul. Once.

Yes, we've heard the Müller complaints, which are justified. This is the Lewandowski thread...

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby GoatHCW » Wed May 02, 2018 12:04 am

Wonder if Real even want him anymore (for the price) after these last 2 games.
GoatHCW
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion