You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:02 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:This Lewy hate really pisses me off

Thomas Mueller has roughly never stepped up with Bayern in big games. Not only that, but he missed a crucial penalty against Atletico in 2016. He missed a crucial 1v1 against Julio Cesar in 2010 final in Bernabeu. He missed a golden chance yesterday in the very first minute after Lewy set him up with a great pass

But Mueller is Mueller and he always needs to play because is Mueller. When he doesn't play, he can complain because he is Mueller and Mueller always needs to play, otherwise the coach is stupid not to play Mueller. Lewandowski is a clown and needs to go, but Mueller always needs to play :shock:

I accept all the criticism that Lewy might get for wasting a couple of chances yesterday, but this forum has mentally lost it :shock:

Dude, that wasn't a great pass... Really not
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:05 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Difference between Müller and Lewandowski is that the former doesn't seem to want to leave this club every god damn year.
Lewandowski in contrary loves to criticise our transfers and the team for lack of ambition and support

Does that make him a worse football player?

He has actually scored in many big games. He didn't score in Camp Nou in 2015 as he had just came from hospital, but he scored a beauty in Munich. He was injured against Madrid last year in the first leg and then he scored in Bernabeu. He scored crucial goals in many other KO rounds.

He should have scored at least 1 goal yesterday and that's why I do criticise him as well, but most of the comments here and the double standard are ridiculous

Dude, that wasn’t a beauty... Really not
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:47 pm

#12 wrote:Dude, that wasn’t a beauty... Really not

YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nm462272 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:49 pm

i remember that... 3 years ago...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:06 pm

nm462272 wrote:i remember that... 3 years ago...

Last year he was injured in the first leg against Real Madrid. Maybe he should have scored a goal from his sofa at home :|

In the return leg, he scored

He also scored in both legs against Arsenal

He scored against Atletico in the semis back in 2016

He scored against Juventus in our big comeback in 2016

etc

Not saying he's been a big game performer, but apart being a goal scoring machine, he's also scored important goals for us.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:20 pm

Ah I mixed that up with the terStegen save...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:46 pm

bastos80 wrote:Difference between Müller and Lewandowski is that the former doesn't seem to want to leave this club every god damn year.
Lewandowski in contrary loves to criticise our transfers and the team for lack of ambition and support and is one of the big game bottlers himself.

^ This. Thomas’s wastefulness yesterday in front of goal can be discussed in his thread but for a guy who thinks he is too good to play for us, he was pathetic yesterday. The “best CF” in the world failed to finish/chip the ball when one on one with tha keeper and bottled the chance to save his team in the dying minutes of the game.

Big mouth Robert can talk the talk but can’t walk the walk #-o
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:54 pm

BTW has anyone seen that Indian guy post here since yesterday’s game? :lol:

@ Prasun - Still think that Robert is in the same league as R-9?
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:40 am

Who knows maybe his future employers promised him and his agent a big bonus for not performing against them.

Don't rule out anything...

That goal line save says many things....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:46 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
nm462272 wrote:i remember that... 3 years ago...

Last year he was injured in the first leg against Real Madrid. Maybe he should have scored a goal from his sofa at home :|

In the return leg, he scored

He also scored in both legs against Arsenal

He scored against Atletico in the semis back in 2016

He scored against Juventus in our big comeback in 2016

etc

Not saying he's been a big game performer, but apart being a goal scoring machine, he's also scored important goals for us.
You say Müller "roughly" never steps up in big games and you also count Juve as a big game, in which Müller scored the equalizer for ET... So, which is it?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:50 am

ramsej84 wrote:Who knows maybe his future employers promised him and his agent a big bonus for not performing against them.

Don't rule out anything...

That goal line save says many things....

As if. Which employer wants to sign a player who can be bought in a semifinal? Please stop with these grave accusations. They are illogical and highly unfair.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:28 am

In the Image

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:48 am

Real Madrid are so Machiavellian that at this stage nothing surprises me.

This week we had another revival of the 'Lewandowski leaving Bayern' rumours which I don't rule out are initiated by their trolls hitting at the right target at the right time.
'If Lewandowski wants to leave Bayern, he will' - former Madrid president Calderon-goal.com [source]
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:06 am

Let Real win their ill fated 13th .... ... after that they will spend the next 30years without even getting closer to the semis....

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:29 am

ramsej84 wrote:Let Real win their ill fated 13th .... ... after that they will spend the next 30years without even getting closer to the semis....

They still have a semi-final and a final to play for it and in all honesty if Bayern is not there I don't care, if it's not them making it 13 then it maybe Liverpool overtaking Bayern with 6.

2 days and when I look back I am still angry about the attitude of most of our players especially the one for whom this thread is dedicated - we all moan about how refs are intimidated by Real but I can't believe it when I see this guy who is supposed fighting tooth and nail acting like a daisy.
It's not just the blank appearance but if you watch replays of those much circulated fouls on him in the penalty area, he just falls like a log and stays there on the floor like it's Ok nothing happened !!! I know that there are others who acted like that but at least we are not bombarded with their flirting with Real Madrid every 2 months about which he seems happy.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion