You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:35 am

Wagner would have benefited greatly from this.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:14 pm

Look at his face.

He is like, "Pfff, i need to play in this shit again".
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:16 pm

Well, good luck feeling much better playing for Real next year. They'll already be bored with the CL trophy by then after winning it for the third time later on this season ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:49 pm

MoFattal wrote:... and what about him always going back to the Thiago-James area to receive a ball as if he is planning to go all Messi on them. What benefit does that give when it leaves us with zero players in the opponent’s box, when all our plan is to cross the ball inside?!
This! I've been saying this for so long. Lewandowski wanders into midfield all the time and leaves the box without any credible heading threats.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:55 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Look at his face.

Can't stop looking at Ribery's shorts. Stretch them just a bit more and he'd have undressed himself.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:14 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Look at his face.

Well, to be fair, he might’ve known then already how it would end - it was PRETTY obvious...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ziklitschli » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:People almost ate me alive for suggesting Lewandowski could be overrated. One toothless match later and the opinions sway big time. Sucks to be a player. Hero one day, zero the next.

But it's not really one is it? It's every single big one.

I feel a bit bad tbh because he did play better than he usually does in these games (usually he just disappears completely, today he was q decent supporting player but bad striker) but that is just simply not good enough for Bayern. I am sure lesser names would give us more in big games.

Thats completly not true tough. He was at least decent most big matches, certainly not toothless and was injured two seasons in a row. We played extremely defensive sides with that stupid tikitaka system where defenders have all the time in the world to set up and he still managed to score.

He was bad and clumsy vs Real, just like Ribbery and Muller. All teams have matches where the finishing is awful and pathetic, and all fans whine about their strikers missing easy chances. Easy chance is a meaningless term anyway, there are 100 factors to a chance and what looks easy might have been almost impossible because of line of sight blocked for miliseconds or sth.

He also seems to have lost a distance lately with that awful branding celebration and power couple bs. Still, all the accusations here of not giving a crap, might as well have been hugely over motivated for the matched and blocked himself. Maybe he lost the match rythm but it was camouflaged by good performances as a sub vs tired bundesliga teams.

He had a bad match, probably is out of form but the conclusions here are a bit much last few pages.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DerKaiser » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:54 pm

Oliver Kahn says Lewa doesnt step up for the big games [source]
german
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:21 pm

This Lewy hate really pisses me off

Thomas Mueller has roughly never stepped up with Bayern in big games. Not only that, but he missed a crucial penalty against Atletico in 2016. He missed a crucial 1v1 against Julio Cesar in 2010 final in Bernabeu. He missed a golden chance yesterday in the very first minute after Lewy set him up with a great pass

But Mueller is Mueller and he always needs to play because is Mueller. When he doesn't play, he can complain because he is Mueller and Mueller always needs to play, otherwise the coach is stupid not to play Mueller. Lewandowski is a clown and needs to go, but Mueller always needs to play :shock:

I accept all the criticism that Lewy might get for wasting a couple of chances yesterday, but this forum has mentally lost it :shock:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby bastos80 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:36 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:This Lewy hate really pisses me off

Thomas Mueller has roughly never stepped up with Bayern in big games. Not only that, but he missed a crucial penalty against Atletico in 2016. He missed a crucial 1v1 against Julio Cesar in 2010 final in Bernabeu. He missed a golden chance yesterday in the very first minute after Lewy set him up with a great pass

But Mueller is Mueller and he always needs to play because is Mueller. When he doesn't play, he can complain because he is Mueller and Mueller always needs to play, otherwise the coach is stupid not to play Mueller. Lewandowski is a clown and needs to go, but Mueller always needs to play :shock:

I accept all the criticism that Lewy might get for wasting a couple of chances yesterday, but this forum has mentally lost it :shock:

Difference between Müller and Lewandowski is that the former doesn't seem to want to leave this club every god damn year.
Lewandowski in contrary loves to criticise our transfers and the team for lack of ambition and support and is one of the big game bottlers himself.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:39 pm

bastos80 wrote:

Difference between Müller and Lewandowski is that the former doesn't seem to want to leave this club every god damn year.
Lewandowski in contrary loves to criticise our transfers and the team for lack of ambition and support and is one of the big game bottlers himself.

Also, not to mention... this is a thread about Lewandowski, not Müller. I agree with Bastos here... Lewa will be viewed extra critically, if for nothing more than his outspokenness in the past
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Lahmies » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:48 pm

So... where is prasun?
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Huh. Someone who understands.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:01 pm

bastos80 wrote:Difference between Müller and Lewandowski is that the former doesn't seem to want to leave this club every god damn year.
Lewandowski in contrary loves to criticise our transfers and the team for lack of ambition and support

Does that make him a worse football player?

He has actually scored in many big games. He didn't score in Camp Nou in 2015 as he had just came from hospital, but he scored a beauty in Munich. He was injured against Madrid last year in the first leg and then he scored in Bernabeu. He scored crucial goals in many other KO rounds.

He should have scored at least 1 goal yesterday and that's why I do criticise him as well, but most of the comments here and the double standard are ridiculous
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby bastos80 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:57 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Difference between Müller and Lewandowski is that the former doesn't seem to want to leave this club every god damn year.
Lewandowski in contrary loves to criticise our transfers and the team for lack of ambition and support

Does that make him a worse football player?

He has actually scored in many big games. He didn't score in Camp Nou in 2015 as he had just came from hospital, but he scored a beauty in Munich. He was injured against Madrid last year in the first leg and then he scored in Bernabeu. He scored crucial goals in many other KO rounds.

He should have scored at least 1 goal yesterday and that's why I do criticise him as well, but most of the comments here and the double standard are ridiculous

No, but that is totally besides the point. I'm not tearing apart players because they aren't good enough. It's their attitude and personality that pisses me off.
I certainly wouldn't rage about Sebastian Rudy putting on a shocker against Real Madrid. But this entitled dumbass? Different story.
He's a good penatly taker, I give him that. At least he did that one right against RM last season.

If you feel like you're the boss, having the right to shit over your teammates and club, then you better show something in return.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion