You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Ziklitschli » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:52 am

moro wrote: But on the other hand, Robben not passing to him is a 4-years old running joke...

Tbh, after watching Sevilla game, I'm suprised he hasn't left already, obviously very frustrating for him. Starting them both means wasting 75% of Lewy's abilities, probably even Ronaldo would be an improvement in this regard over Robben.

Nothing against Robben btw, in form is very dangerous, just that I think I understood one of Lewy's probable reasons to leave.

Bw that's also why I don't really get the point about Lewy having great service in Bayern, that was mainly Muller and Costa/ Coman in their beginnings, before they started to try to mimic Robbery. Without Muller on the pitch as a 10 the service is often abysmal and especialy the first season of L. under Guardiola forced the former to heavily adapt to the system and winger focused attack to have any decent numbers.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 am

As of he wanted to leave for lack of service...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ziklitschli » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:01 pm

#12 wrote:As of he wanted to leave for lack of service...

Service in general, no (though inverted wingers system probably doesn't suit him).

Playing with Robben, wouldn't rule that out. Sometimes it looks really bad.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby aterford » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Ziklitschli wrote:

Service in general, no (though inverted wingers system probably doesn't suit him).

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the prospect of playing in Madrid, bigger platform, WAY bigger payday, and chance to grow his "brand" are way bigger factors than lack of service or disagreements with Robben. You think Robben's bad? How do you think he'd do playing alongside Ronaldo?
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Lewandowski has grown into a diva since he came to Munich. His wife Anna is in the "endorsement world" since forever. She couldn't come more forward about "The Lewandowskis" in LA etc which makes me wanna puke. Bayern is not the right club for a footballer to build such an image even Schweinsteiger who had the whole style and a glimpse of that lifestyle with his previous relationship(top-model) and current wife(superstar) didn't achieve such an image and incomes while being a native German playing successfully more than 10-years for the most prestigious German club, being co-captain and the face of World Champions Germany = big market unlike Poland for example.

If the rumors about Lewy are true(transfer request) I bet has nothing to do with sporting reasons. Real,Barca and Manchester United are miles ahead from us regarding the marketing,the image and all those staff which is an area that doesn't interest me as Bayern fan, of course I want the club to be successful in every aspect but let's say that the marketing/brand name/image is the last department I pay attention.

At the end I find these rumors half true, I don't see why Lewy wants to be CR7 puppet at this stage of his career. I believe that RM is the only team that can make Bayern sweat over Lewy since they do pay huge salaries, are a glamours club and they need badly a world-class CF so it's only logical to use them for a huge wage raise otherwise good luck to Robert being CR7 b!tch, he will pray to have Robben back :P
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ziklitschli » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:38 pm

aterford wrote:
Ziklitschli wrote:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the prospect of playing in Madrid, bigger platform, WAY bigger payday, and chance to grow his "brand" are way bigger factors than lack of service or disagreements with Robben.

Ziklitschli wrote: Nothing against Robben btw, in form is very dangerous, just that I think I understood one of Lewy's probable reasons to leave.

I agree but think Robben is on that list as well, a winger that selfish who also whines and screams for the ball all the time must be a real pain for a striker in a wing oriented system. All guesswork anyway.

aterford wrote:You think Robben's bad? How do you think he'd do playing alongside Ronaldo?

It looked impossible for anyone to be worse than Robben in that Sevilla game tbh, ofc yes Ronaldo is obnoxious. Might be another argument for Lewy though, already has a Ronaldesque situation here anyway so why not move.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby aterford » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Fair enough, I'm just saying if the tables were turned and he were playing at Madrid (with Ronaldo....and heck let's say Robben's still there too) he's not leaving to come to Bayern.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aryagorn » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Choked vs. Real Madrid tonight
Aryagorn
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Aryagorn wrote:Choked vs. Real Madrid tonight

What are you talking about? He was one of their best players!!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:48 pm

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.
But hey, he can jerk of on his fifth Bundesliga top scorer award scoring 5 against Hamburg and Co.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:55 pm

been saying it for a long time... Bayern won CL with a "lesser" striker in Mandzukic. Send this fucker on his way... cash in and use a striker who actually gives a shit. [-X
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:00 pm

He played better than he usually does in big games but as usual he is much worse than vs lesser teams and failed to score again.

Score on Tuesday and send us to Kiev or leave please. We were better when we had no “main star” in our team and everyone praised us for that. Olic, Gomez, Mandzukic have all done more for Bayern in big games and tbh I wouldn’t mind playing Wagner next week.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:00 pm

He played better than he usually does in big games but as usual he is much worse than vs lesser teams and failed to score again.

Score on Tuesday and send us to Kiev or leave please. We were better when we had no “main star” in our team and everyone praised us for that. Olic, Gomez, Mandzukic have all done more for Bayern in big games and tbh I wouldn’t mind playing Wagner next week.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:02 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:He played better than he usually does in big games but as usual he is much worse than vs lesser teams and failed to score again.

agreed... play Wagner 100%.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:03 pm

fuck you you piece of shit
get the fuck out of this team
douglas costa all over again
such a pathetic character
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion