You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby wholagun » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:15 pm

I agree it wasn't a foul. A similar situation happened to me once we both went up butted heads and I ended up with 6 stiches on side of my forehead. It's not like it was an intentional Zidane headbutt.
wholagun
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:16 am

It wasn't a foul either IMO, but would have taken an indirect free kick inside the box for entertainment.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Well, Lewy, here's your chance.

Play great, get us into the final, and maybe, just maybe you'll get that move to Madrid you want.

Play like crap, go invisible and I guarantee Madrid won't want anything to do with you.

With that in mind, question for you all.

If Lewandowski plays great, plays a big factor in eliminating Madrid and advancing to the semifinal BUT it comes at the cost of Perez going all out to buy him from us (So, we make Final, undetermined result, get a big payday from Madrid and lose Lewy in the summer).....is that worth it to you or not?
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:01 pm

aterford wrote:Well, Lewy, here's your chance.

Play great, get us into the final, and maybe, just maybe you'll get that move to Madrid you want.

Play like crap, go invisible and I guarantee Madrid won't want anything to do with you.

If Lewandowski plays great, plays a big factor in eliminating Madrid and advancing to the semifinal BUT it comes at the cost of Perez going all out to buy him from us (So, we make Final, undetermined result, get a big payday from Madrid and lose Lewy in the summer).....is that worth it to you or not?
Yeap. We're much less likely to win the CL in the next two seasons, so we might as well grab the money and get a younger player.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Yep.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby La Bestia Negra » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Without a doubt, we need to reinvest in younger attacking players anyways
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby aterford » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:56 pm

I felt the same as well, but was interested to see what you guys had to say. IMO it's a no brainer.
I'm still not convinced he doesn't leave (unless he totally s**ts the bed vs Madrid). But if he plays great Perez will be all the more willing to overpay IMO. and I think if we get to the final (knock on wood) we're heavy favorites. So if losing Lewy means winning UCL with Heynckes....sorry Lewy, it's been good but see ya
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Selling Lewy will be nonsense..If you want to selling attacking players to get money..don't renew robben/ribery and sell muller..
Perez should go all out and buy Muller..Whats the loss..he's almost 30? we will get a younger player..He doesn't score as many as lewy either..Lewy has a long term contract HE'S STAYING! Rest EVERYBODY is expendable..rest everyone are NOT the best in the world!
Spoiler: show
There..now how do you feel?

the way people are treating lewy ..its becoming very very very hard to control my words!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Depends what we do with the money, if at all. Something like Hazard + Arp would be worth it. Something like 4 Costa's wouldn't be.

In short, no.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:57 am

YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Manchu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:08 am

aterford wrote:I felt the same as well, but was interested to see what you guys had to say. IMO it's a no brainer.
I'm still not convinced he doesn't leave (unless he totally s**ts the bed vs Madrid). But if he plays great Perez will be all the more willing to overpay IMO. and I think if we get to the final (knock on wood) we're heavy favorites. So if losing Lewy means winning UCL with Heynckes....sorry Lewy, it's been good but see ya

I feel that if we win the CL, Lewandowski is less likely to decide he wants to leave.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:09 am

If we win the UCL and Lewy fulfills his contract then one thing is certain..when he leaves he will WALK into the all time Bayern XI and take his place beside Der Bomber.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby aterford » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:42 am

Manchu wrote:
aterford wrote:I felt the same as well, but was interested to see what you guys had to say. IMO it's a no brainer.

I feel that if we win the CL, Lewandowski is less likely to decide he wants to leave.

Oh, I dunno...It's not uncommon for players to win a title and then that's the push for them to move to a "new challenge". It still has always seemed like Lewy's chief goal is to increase his "profile" or "brand" and Madrid's the bigger spot for that, regardless of if he wins the UCL here with us this year or not.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Postby Achilles » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:04 am

Lewy scored yesterday but since the QFs the team looks good everybody is in the same tune and we score a bunch of goals, we achieve comebacks, we clinched the title, I mean overall we're in our best shape and momentum of the season while at the same time our main striker is the one that you feel he is not here. I don't know but he looks in a bad shape for his standards. Uninterested, no flame, no passion.

Let's hope that the K.O DFL match against a top-4 team will make him boil and feel some excitement for the upcoming CL semi.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:05 am

Of course it is...
If we win the thing we can even let Lewa go for free.... who cares...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion