You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:54 pm

Yup that 10% is the difference between in form and out of form..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:14 pm

The comment about the iron fist #-|

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Achilles » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Nobody can question Lewandowski's quality, it's absurd and @MUTU should take action when these kind of discussions rises up :P
Lewandowski is Neuer level, Lahm level etc there is absolutely nothing you can say about his quality, world class to the fullest, period.

We can argue if he could have been a better dribbler or a better teammate or anything like that but no player is perfect, his whole package and stats are something that we didn't had for years, Gomez was prolific as well hitting 40-goals but we couldn't even win the Bundesliga and he managed to win the top-scorer of Bundesliga only once. Like I said in the past I dislike the personal of Lewy but he is a beast striker, he only lacks the UCL trophy combined with a solo-masterclass-performance in a couple of K.O games nothing else then every doubter will be gone for good, it's not his fault though, we as a team weren't good enough in our previous big games while he managed to score in many K.O difficult games.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:56 am

Lewandowski is a pure world class striker, but we can't take the best of him in champions league because our team form is not as good as it was 2012-2014 seasons.

He didnt have enough chances to score in UCL games as he has in bundesliga.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Ziklitschli » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:58 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:
prasun77 wrote:If we "were" to sell lewy then it would prove Bayern is either being run by illuminati or 1860 fans..

But we must gave his agents a brutal and harsh answer for their big mouth lately. Even if we lose some performance or fill the gap with fresh cash, we have to crush all this kind of discussions from agents and players. Bayern have to show who is the master in the relation with the agents and player if you can make them sign a long term contract. We may lose something in the short term, but the players have to udnerstsand that they can't open their mouth when they want and put pressure on the club. For the long term it is the cynical but the better way of making things. Plus, not to forget that they are dealing with poles, they have to deal with them with brutality and an iron fist, like the germans already treatead them (the poles) during the war. I know it is not history or politics here, but it is necessary a clear message, like with Costa. I don't want to see at Bayern what Neymar and his father did to Barcelona, or what Cristiano is already trying with Real.

Has he said sth new lately? He sure was implying a lot earlier in the season but given what we know about Ancelotti reign, imo seems natural to want to jump ship. Lewy seems happy atm, all praise let's win CL etc, passing a lot, not sure why you want that show of power now? For rrrrevenge and to "teach" agents worldwide? They will will just update their notepads and go straight to sheikh clubs.

Also what has Poland to do with it? Is there some stereotype I dont know about which applies to the situation?

In general, the idea to get rid of him is ridiculous. No matter what you think of him or how angry you are about a mandatory missed sitter per match, the perception of him worldwide is a 1st tier star. Players like that draw other talents to the club and strenghten its image. Not to mention other clubs, his peceived potential to explode in the match draws a lot of attention to him in the box, ideal for a proper tactician coach to exploit.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby prasun77 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Right guys..now learn something..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India