You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby prasun77 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:54 pm

Yup that 10% is the difference between in form and out of form..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:14 pm

The comment about the iron fist #-|

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Achilles » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Nobody can question Lewandowski's quality, it's absurd and @MUTU should take action when these kind of discussions rises up :P
Lewandowski is Neuer level, Lahm level etc there is absolutely nothing you can say about his quality, world class to the fullest, period.

We can argue if he could have been a better dribbler or a better teammate or anything like that but no player is perfect, his whole package and stats are something that we didn't had for years, Gomez was prolific as well hitting 40-goals but we couldn't even win the Bundesliga and he managed to win the top-scorer of Bundesliga only once. Like I said in the past I dislike the personal of Lewy but he is a beast striker, he only lacks the UCL trophy combined with a solo-masterclass-performance in a couple of K.O games nothing else then every doubter will be gone for good, it's not his fault though, we as a team weren't good enough in our previous big games while he managed to score in many K.O difficult games.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:56 am

Lewandowski is a pure world class striker, but we can't take the best of him in champions league because our team form is not as good as it was 2012-2014 seasons.

He didnt have enough chances to score in UCL games as he has in bundesliga.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Ziklitschli » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:58 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:
prasun77 wrote:If we "were" to sell lewy then it would prove Bayern is either being run by illuminati or 1860 fans..

But we must gave his agents a brutal and harsh answer for their big mouth lately. Even if we lose some performance or fill the gap with fresh cash, we have to crush all this kind of discussions from agents and players. Bayern have to show who is the master in the relation with the agents and player if you can make them sign a long term contract. We may lose something in the short term, but the players have to udnerstsand that they can't open their mouth when they want and put pressure on the club. For the long term it is the cynical but the better way of making things. Plus, not to forget that they are dealing with poles, they have to deal with them with brutality and an iron fist, like the germans already treatead them (the poles) during the war. I know it is not history or politics here, but it is necessary a clear message, like with Costa. I don't want to see at Bayern what Neymar and his father did to Barcelona, or what Cristiano is already trying with Real.

Has he said sth new lately? He sure was implying a lot earlier in the season but given what we know about Ancelotti reign, imo seems natural to want to jump ship. Lewy seems happy atm, all praise let's win CL etc, passing a lot, not sure why you want that show of power now? For rrrrevenge and to "teach" agents worldwide? They will will just update their notepads and go straight to sheikh clubs.

Also what has Poland to do with it? Is there some stereotype I dont know about which applies to the situation?

In general, the idea to get rid of him is ridiculous. No matter what you think of him or how angry you are about a mandatory missed sitter per match, the perception of him worldwide is a 1st tier star. Players like that draw other talents to the club and strenghten its image. Not to mention other clubs, his peceived potential to explode in the match draws a lot of attention to him in the box, ideal for a proper tactician coach to exploit.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Right guys..now learn something..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:43 pm

After some rest and purchase of wagner his performances have improved.
18 games 18 goals and 1 assist.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby wholagun » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:12 pm

http://ghanasoccernet.com/the-top-10-fo ... -2-stunden

"Robert Lewandowski is now the leading non-German goalscorer in Bayern Munich’s Bundesliga history thanks to his brace against Werder Bremen on Matchday 19. The Polish marksman's 93rd and 94th league strikes in Bayern colours took his overall tally to 168, but where does that leave him in the Bundesliga’s all-time standings?
1) Claudio Pizarro (191 goals, Werder Bremen and Bayern Munich)

Top of the pile, but for how much longer? The Peruvian has made the Bundesliga his home, and for Pizarro, home is where the goal is. With 191 strikes in 435 top-flight appearances in Germany, the former Bayern and Werder Bremen man has held the honour of the Bundesliga’s all-time leading foreign goalscorer since 2010. He’s yet to add to that total in his five appearances so far for Cologne, and will be looking nervously over his shoulder at the man in second place…

Watch: Pizarro's best goals AGAINST his former clubs!
2) Robert Lewandowski (168 goals, Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich)

And Pizarro has every right to be sitting uncomfortably on his throne at the rate this man scores. Averaging a goal every 100 minutes for Bayern, Lewandowski looks set to surpass his one-time teammate in Munich by next season if he continues at the same stupefying rate. Add to that a further 74 Bundesliga goals in 131 games for Borussia Dortmund, and the Pole sits on an impressive 168 strikes – second in terms of non-Germans, and already in the top 10 for all players.

Watch: All 15 of Lewandowski's goals in the first half of the season!"
wholagun
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:07 am

So who here thinks Bayern will sell him next season?
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:36 pm

Those idiots will dare not name themselves here..
Nobody wants to be certified as an idiot does he?

Anybody who says lewa should be sold and claims to be a bayern fan..I will take a screenshot and cite examples when discussion comes up about trolls and idiots.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:10 pm

prasun77 wrote:Those idiots will dare not name themselves here..

Anybody who says lewa should be sold and claims to be a bayern fan..I will take a screenshot and cite examples when discussion comes up about trolls and idiots.
Maybe he himself will handle a transfer request....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:38 am

prasun77 wrote:Those idiots will dare not name themselves here..

Still I think there is a slight possibility it may happen. I dont think it should but might.
If Lewa pushes for it and a team is willing to pay more than hi worth for him.
AS much as Bayern is neither a selling team nor a team in need of money, they have sold off strikers in the past who had played well: Mandzukic, Gomez, Roy Makaay, Toni.
Sometime it was because attitude, age or they just saw something better.
Now once again I dont wish him to go, but I have a gut feeling he may push for a leave at the end of the season due to his frustration with the team´s performance and he could possibly double his salary with a move.
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:58 pm

I don't see a better option, sporting wise for Lewandowski out there besides us, the equals(Barca,Real) don't need him or he doesn't fit(Barca) as long as CR7 plays for Real Madrid the Pole won't go there for obvious reasons.

He can earn more money in other clubs indeed but he is very close becoming a scoring legend to a great traditional football country and for one of the most respected clubs in the world as well so signing for an English or oil club for a couple of seasons for money or a long-shot CL trophy doesn't sound very smart.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:11 pm

Achilles wrote:I don't see a better option, sporting wise for Lewandowski out there besides us, the equals(Barca,Real) don't need him or he doesn't fit(Barca) as long as CR7 plays for Real Madrid the Pole won't go there for obvious reasons.

He can earn more money in other clubs indeed but he is very close becoming a scoring legend to a great traditional football country and for one of the most respected clubs in the world as well so signing for an English or oil club for a couple of seasons for money or a long-shot CL trophy doesn't sound very smart.

Sadly we cannot exclude the lure playing for Real Madrid has for many players.

I can only see him leaving if he wants to (Bayern usually don't deny players their wish although there have been exceptions) and if we get a very high offer for him.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Achilles » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Sadly we cannot exclude the lure playing for Real Madrid has for many players.

I can only see him leaving if he wants to (Bayern usually don't deny players their wish although there have been exceptions) and if we get a very high offer for him.

Indeed they somehow make it work but they are clever, they do invest into players that are on their peak or close to that, honestly what investment could you make for a 30-y Lewandowski? With the same amount of money give or take, you can sign the "next Lewandowski" aka Icardi(Latin Market) or Harry Kane. So I think for both of them(RM & Lewy) the chance to get married is not there any more and as for Lewy he chose us over them when he took probably the most important decision of his career at his peak AND being a free agent so he could sign anywhere he wanted, he knew that coming to Bayern and being an important super star won't be easy to leave for any team,for any price aaand he renew!

If I could decipher Lewandowski's plan, he aims for a treble with Bayern and to skyrocket his individual stats in every competition and I really think he is doing a great job, already top scorer ever for Poland, already legendary goal/ratio stats for Bayern already in top-10 Bundesliga scorers of all time and it's very likely to surpass Ruud & Sheva in CL top scorers list(60 & 59 goals respectively) while Lewy(43 goals) given his consistency and athleticism it's not unlikely to catch up with Raul(71 goals) and Heynckes(220 BuLi goals)

So if I was Lewandowski I would definitely aim for those achievements, he literally can achieve greatness and be remembered as one of all time greats if he stays at Bayern as long as he keeps scoring 40s like he does, personally I like his style of playing very much.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion