You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:53 am

prasun77 wrote:
#12 wrote:I‘m not protecting him... He sucked... But he tried... I think it‘s more reprehensible to not even try your best...

Lewandowski is still battling a problem with his patella but he is still playing alomost every 3 days..and unlike muller he is not replaceable.
If you tried and failed its equally as bad as any other case..
Results matter you don't get marks for trying.
Lewa needs a nice rest. He shouldn't go to Qatar.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:40 am

Right you don’t... But not trying at all is always worse... patella? I could also say that was an excuse... Müller was out for weeks...
Not weighing them against each other though... They were both not good...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby prasun77 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:19 am

Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:41 pm

I wonder what is Lewandowski and his agent thinks about Real Madrid in these days??? They will struggle to qualify for a CL spot this season. Villareal and Sevilla will put some pressure on them in the spring. And about transfers, after Bale 2013, what did Madrid did in the transfer market? Vallejo??? Lorente??? Cebellos??? Theo??? Borja Mayora???? All of them are a bigger joke than Gotze, Sandro Wagner, Douglas Costa, Bernat, and all of this, but all of this in just one single transfer window. Let's send Kuckarschi and Lewandowski on a plane to Madrid, and sell him to Madrid. At PSG, Barca and City he doesn't have a place as a regular starter, all of us are talking about how good he is. Let's punish him and sell him to Madrid with an ageing Ronaldo. I reapeat, in Germany he is a king, but won't knock out of the starting line, Cavani or Mbappe, Luis Suarez or a future start like Gabriel Jesus. I would sell him even by force just to send a message to all the agents, but NOW when Real is in decline, with Cebellos, Vallejo, Lorente, instrad of James or Morata. How a club can do this it's still a mistery, to lose so much a bring instead of him just garbage. And Lewa's place is there, to broke his legs by trying to get Madrid out of crisis.

Ask them 20 millions more plus James and we buy another striker. With those millions on James plus another 20 millions we will have Aguero, I'm sure he is desperate to leave Pep.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby prasun77 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Lewy is:
1)Best striker in the world
2)going nowhere
3)Has a long term contract here

Will you guys now keep quiet regarding Lewy's leaving?
He has never criticised the club or spoken bad about it or not giving his 100% ..
He has played through numerous injuries..remember that mask?

Goodness gracious..

I have literally had enough..
Honestly speaking bayern fans are the WORST fans in the world. Never happy or content with their players. Always being overcritical and underestimating their players. Forget the players even the team. Such low self esteem and confidence in their team I have never seen.. among fans of any other club. On the other hand there are Chelsea fans who think Morata can walk into any lineup, David Luiz is the second coming of beckenbauer, Courtois's worth more than neuer/de gea. And yes, they will steamroll barca..why? Coz El nino scored an equaliser 5 seasons ago in camp nou..
And we here are saying we are not "top 5"..a team which defeated a full strength psg fielding its reserve side is not top 5..
A striker who has scored 52 goals in 52 games should be sold..for literally no reason..
I mean seriously? you guys are the ones who say "glas is half empty" even when it is 9/10 full..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:44 pm

prasun77 wrote:Lewy is:
1)Best striker in the world
2)going nowhere
3)Has a long term contract here

Will you guys now keep quiet regarding Lewy's leaving?
He has never criticised the club or spoken bad about it or not giving his 100% ..
He has played through numerous injuries..remember that mask?

Goodness gracious..

I have literally had enough..
Honestly speaking bayern fans are the WORST fans in the world. Never happy or content with their players. Always being overcritical and underestimating their players. Forget the players even the team. Such low self esteem and confidence in their team I have never seen.. among fans of any other club. On the other hand there are Chelsea fans who think Morata can walk into any lineup, David Luiz is the second coming of beckenbauer, Courtois's worth more than neuer/de gea. And yes, they will steamroll barca..why? Coz El nino scored an equaliser 5 seasons ago in camp nou..
And we here are saying we are not "top 5"..a team which defeated a full strength psg fielding its reserve side is not top 5..
A striker who has scored 52 goals in 52 games should be sold..for literally no reason..
I mean seriously? you guys are the ones who say "glas is half empty" even when it is 9/10 full..

Bayern fans accepts that players have ups and downs regarding performance and sportive forme, but do not accept moaning and disloyality.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby prasun77 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:08 pm

He has not shown any moaning or disloyalty..
If you want to see those 2 qualities go and watch alexis sanchez or ronaldo..
Be grateful for what we have.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby archymen » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:I wonder what is Lewandowski and his agent thinks about Real Madrid in these days??? They will struggle to qualify for a CL spot this season. Villareal and Sevilla will put some pressure on them in the spring. And about transfers, after Bale 2013, what did Madrid did in the transfer market? Vallejo??? Lorente??? Cebellos??? Theo??? Borja Mayora???? All of them are a bigger joke than Gotze, Sandro Wagner, Douglas Costa, Bernat, and all of this, but all of this in just one single transfer window. Let's send Kuckarschi and Lewandowski on a plane to Madrid, and sell him to Madrid. At PSG, Barca and City he doesn't have a place as a regular starter, all of us are talking about how good he is. Let's punish him and sell him to Madrid with an ageing Ronaldo. I reapeat, in Germany he is a king, but won't knock out of the starting line, Cavani or Mbappe, Luis Suarez or a future start like Gabriel Jesus. I would sell him even by force just to send a message to all the agents, but NOW when Real is in decline, with Cebellos, Vallejo, Lorente, instrad of James or Morata. How a club can do this it's still a mistery, to lose so much a bring instead of him just garbage. And Lewa's place is there, to broke his legs by trying to get Madrid out of crisis.

Ask them 20 millions more plus James and we buy another striker. With those millions on James plus another 20 millions we will have Aguero, I'm sure he is desperate to leave Pep.

So much nonsense in one comment... :lol:

55m for Lewa, seriously? And who will replace him? You wont get anyone near his class for that amount.

Well, I wouldn't mind if Bayern had no mega signings since 2013 if they would manage to win CL 3 times!!! in 4 years..

And won back-to-back CL few months ago.. Just a few bad months doesn't mean that RM is declining and won't be a major force in Europe anymore.
archymen
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby Mircea_1984 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:28 am

archymen wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:I wonder what is Lewandowski and his agent thinks about Real Madrid in these days??? They will struggle to qualify for a CL spot this season. Villareal and Sevilla will put some pressure on them in the spring. And about transfers, after Bale 2013, what did Madrid did in the transfer market? Vallejo??? Lorente??? Cebellos??? Theo??? Borja Mayora???? All of them are a bigger joke than Gotze, Sandro Wagner, Douglas Costa, Bernat, and all of this, but all of this in just one single transfer window. Let's send Kuckarschi and Lewandowski on a plane to Madrid, and sell him to Madrid. At PSG, Barca and City he doesn't have a place as a regular starter, all of us are talking about how good he is. Let's punish him and sell him to Madrid with an ageing Ronaldo. I reapeat, in Germany he is a king, but won't knock out of the starting line, Cavani or Mbappe, Luis Suarez or a future start like Gabriel Jesus. I would sell him even by force just to send a message to all the agents, but NOW when Real is in decline, with Cebellos, Vallejo, Lorente, instrad of James or Morata. How a club can do this it's still a mistery, to lose so much a bring instead of him just garbage. And Lewa's place is there, to broke his legs by trying to get Madrid out of crisis.

So much nonsense in one comment... :lol:

55m for Lewa, seriously? And who will replace him? You wont get anyone near his class for that amount.

Well, I wouldn't mind if Bayern had no mega signings since 2013 if they would manage to win CL 3 times!!! in 4 years..

And won back-to-back CL few months ago.. Just a few bad months doesn't mean that RM is declining and won't be a major force in Europe anymore.

Aguero want an escape route out of City. 40+20 are 60 millions. 40 millions are saved from James, 20 are from Real Madrid, and Bayern has to put only 15-20 "fresh" millions to buy him. At least we will have a happy player, rejuvenated from playing regular football, exactly like James. Lewandowski will continue to moan. We have to see it. He want to go to Real, even Rummenige said it in an open way. I think that a happy Aguero is at least on par with him. But I have this desire to punish him, to see his face and Kuckarski's face when Bayern said them that they will be a way to have James free and money for a new striker. And Cavanai too is a realistic option, with Neymar, Mbappe and Emery there, he could be snatched too. Just punish Lewa and his agent. He may have a better time than at Bayern, but just to see their face when Bayern anounce him that he can no longer train with the team in January, and to to individual training until his transfer to Spain is completed.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Agüero is not fit to shine Lewy's boots. He's also old. If we were to sell Lewy, then Werner please.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby prasun77 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:12 pm

If we "were" to sell lewy then it would prove Bayern is either being run by illuminati or 1860 fans..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Mircea_1984 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:33 pm

prasun77 wrote:If we "were" to sell lewy then it would prove Bayern is either being run by illuminati or 1860 fans..

But we must gave his agents a brutal and harsh answer for their big mouth lately. Even if we lose some performance or fill the gap with fresh cash, we have to crush all this kind of discussions from agents and players. Bayern have to show who is the master in the relation with the agents and player if you can make them sign a long term contract. We may lose something in the short term, but the players have to udnerstsand that they can't open their mouth when they want and put pressure on the club. For the long term it is the cynical but the better way of making things. Plus, not to forget that they are dealing with poles, they have to deal with them with brutality and an iron fist, like the germans already treatead them (the poles) during the war. I know it is not history or politics here, but it is necessary a clear message, like with Costa. I don't want to see at Bayern what Neymar and his father did to Barcelona, or what Cristiano is already trying with Real.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby DiegoForlan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:39 pm

The only player I'd replace him with at this moment is Kane, also it's funny how people here say that Aguero is at least on the same level as Lewa, if someone said that a month ago you'd all prolly call him crazy.

Aguero never proved he's better than Lewa, lets not argue over that poor idea.

So it takes a few gross articles about our arguably No. 1 player in the squad for everyone to hate the guy ? Sometimes i check if I'm on Bayern forum while reading these comments.

Lewa is our player till 2021 if the club doesn't want to sell him. Even if he's moaning, i understand that . What else are we all doing lately, i think he wants to send a msg to our board that they need to bring world class players in order to keep the ones they have. If we are a force to reckon, a top 5 team, then we should act like one. Keeping our status asks for lots of investing.
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Mircea_1984 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:46 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:The only player I'd replace him with at this moment is Kane, also it's funny how people here say that Aguero is at least on the same level as Lewa, if someone said that a month ago you'd all prolly call him crazy.

Aguero never proved he's better than Lewa, lets not argue over that poor idea.

So it takes a few gross articles about our arguably No. 1 player in the squad for everyone to hate the guy ? Sometimes i check if I'm on Bayern forum while reading these comments.

Lewa is our player till 2021 if the club doesn't want to sell him. Even if he's moaning, i understand that . What else are we all doing lately, i think he wants to send a msg to our board that they need to bring world class players in order to keep the ones they have. If we are a force to reckon, a top 5 team, then we should act like one. Keeping our status asks for lots of investing.

No moaning. Bayern is paying him, not him is paying Bayern. He just have to keep scoar goals and keep his mouth shout. There are managers, directors and presidents who runs the club and make the strategy. They should be afraid to moan too much, and not to dare it.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion