You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:27 pm

Here we go. Effenberg in a full scathe attack on Lewandowski. He's got some points.

http://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/lewando ... edqo7vrqw3
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:37 pm

l envy German media and their efforts to fill pages by creating crap stuff. First, unnecessary Müller discussions and now Lewy. They did the same when both talked about 2-3 players. l still can't believe they took Uli's demagogy serious. ''we have more money than anyone, our own money, No player is worth 100 m euros e.t.c.''

Teams like Real, Barca, PSG has their own media and supports them. While we have German media who attack us when they find the chance. Effenberg and Kahn were attacking Bayern some week ago and today Effenberg was supporting Bayern policy. Really hilarious.

Some quotes from an interview. Nobody knows what questions were asked. btw, yep average players costs 40 m euros now. we can buy more quality with low price if we return to being smarter and quicker. However,

we must increase our revenue more. More Vip seats, more premium. more capacity. a little bit higher ticket prices. we must sell BL to abroad better. İnt. BL revenue has big potential to create revenue for us. We must get more sponsorship deals. We must increase our spending power more since we have to make profit every year. so, increase is a big must for us.

Then, we must find more creative ways. we must scout and explore talents before than anyone, buy and loan them. better development plans for youth.

we can buy defenders and midfielders with low prices, quality ones or top talent ones. Yet, signing an attacker for low price is not easy. this is why, we need to act.

ıf l were them, l'd create a transfer fund for a top player from CL market increase money. a top player 4 years. it makes 160-200 m euros. one player for a 4 year will be enough for us.

l hope they stop their demagogy. they should work more and talk less. That's the Bayern way.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:38 pm

MUTU wrote:Here we go. Effenberg in a full scathe attack on Lewandowski. He's got some points.

Effe is 100% correct...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:40 pm

MUTU wrote:Here we go. Effenberg in a full scathe attack on Lewandowski. He's got some points.

He was attacking Bayern's policy with aggressively some weeks ago and now he supports it now.

All German press is trying to create controversy to fill pages from nothing.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:44 pm

“[Leon] Goretzka and [Emre] Can for the midfield, [Jonas] Hector for the left flank, [Julian] Brandt, [Benjamin] Henrichs, [Kai] Havertz, [Kerem] Demirbay, [Amin] Younes and [Max] Arnold… you could spend around €150m and have a team that know how to stand together. That is why they would be successful in Europe."

Yep.It's really good work to take the best german player from every club in Buli,and then crying out loud for "no competition in the league".
Hey,what about also renaming the Bundesliga to Bayernliga ?

Also,how we can replace Lewa at the moment ? With who ?
Jesus is gone,Mbappe is a no way,we can't take Lacazatte,Lukaku,Agüero,Suarez,Higuain,Kane,Morata and etc...

I think now is the moment for trying to get Griezmann.He's playing as a CF,but i don't know if we can pay at least 80m. for him.
Let's take a quick look at the other options :
Icardi,Martial,Werner aaand thats it.

if I could choose between these players:
1.I would try first with Griezmann and then with Martial-they can play as a wings and a strikers.
Then-it's everybody else.

Which players would you like?
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Effe is 100% correct...

The problem is

we can buy defenders and midfielders with low prices, quality ones or top talent ones. Yet, signing an attacker for low price is not easy. this is why, we need to act.

Also RM buys talents to develop for back up roles. a precaution for overpaying and generation breaks.however, The balance between world class players and world class talents is key, like Del Bosque said once regarding RM policy.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Jesus is gone,Mbappe is a no way,we can't take Lacazatte,Lukaku,Agüero,Suarez,Higuain,Kane,Morata and etc...

Kane, overrated English player, who didn't prove himself at CL yet.
Morata, not Bayern level.
Higuain is too old.
Aguero is too old.
Lukaku, the same reason for Kane.
Lacazette, the same reason for Kane.
Mbappe, let's see how he will develop as alone striker or RW.
Jesus, good for EPL. quick and fast. Not for Bundesliga.

Martial? a joke. Werner have another striker who creates space for him. l wanna see him vs a strong team as alone striker with Germany. not convinced me for alone striker.

Griezmann is a not striker, a trequartista. now we have 3 players who can play trequartista.

“[Leon] Goretzka and [Emre] Can for the midfield, [Jonas] Hector for the left flank, [Julian] Brandt, [Benjamin] Henrichs, [Kai] Havertz, [Kerem] Demirbay, [Amin] Younes and [Max] Arnold… you could spend around €150m and have a team that know how to stand together. That is why they would be successful in Europe."

The problem is noone of them is an attacker except Younes, who is not Bayern level or won't be. Buying some of them to develop for back up roles is a policy l support, however, attackers costs money. l'm sure MGT is doing demagogy and they always talk to drop prices.

i'm sure they would spend easily 80-90 for a player they find special. or even 100. it will be enough? l don't know.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Pelin wrote:

He was attacking Bayern's policy with aggressively some weeks ago and now he supports it now.

All German press is trying to create controversy to fill pages from nothing.

And now Basler, who says Carlo would leave Bayern in Winter.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby kingbayern » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Well even if we are not in crisis, the media has created the sense of crisis which I think is a good thing need to see what the board will do to address this
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Pelin wrote:

Kane, overrated English player, who didn't prove himself at CL yet.
Morata, not Bayern level.
Higuain is too old.
Aguero is too old.
Lukaku, the same reason for Kane.
Lacazette, the same reason for Kane.
Mbappe, let's see how he will develop as alone striker or RW.
Jesus, good for EPL. quick and fast. Not for Bundesliga.

Martial? a joke. Werner have another striker who creates space for him. l wanna see him vs a strong team as alone striker with Germany. not convinced me for alone striker.

Griezmann is a not striker, a trequartista. now we have 3 players who can play trequartista.

The problem is noone of them is an attacker except Younes, who is not Bayern level or won't be. Buying some of them to develop for back up roles is a policy l support, however, attackers costs money. l'm sure MGT is doing demagogy and they always talk to drop prices.

i'm sure they would spend easily 80-90 for a player they find special. or even 100. it will be enough? l don't know.

Thanks for saying the same things as me.
I was talking that we're not going to take any of these players, and If you look the options that left - we're going to be so fucked up without Lewa.

Antonie played almost half of his all games as a striker, and the other ones as a 10 last season, he's starting as a striker this year.

With him up front and James as a real 10 the creativity of them should go off the limits.

Buuut, of course this is not going to happen. Let's develop Serge, Coman and God knows who else, instead of bringing one world class player and change the formation for instant results.

The management don't have the balls to do such a thing.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:52 pm

kingbayern wrote:Well even if we are not in crisis, the media has created the sense of crisis which I think is a good thing need to see what the board will do to address this

Not in crisis? Ok, interesting approach...

ramsej84 wrote:

Effe is 100% correct...

Apart from talking about a handful of average players that would have trouble being the best in Bundesliga and spouting the same shit as Kalle and Uli about an academy that has yet to produce just one talent that might be subbed in every once in a while?
We won't get closer with this approach, but we'll fall further behind...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:06 pm

We need more people with balls like Effenberg.
JANCKER

Postby Ed. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:08 pm

#12 wrote:[
Apart from talking about a handful of average players that would have trouble being the best in Bundesliga and spouting the same shit as Kalle and Uli about an academy that has yet to produce just one talent that might be subbed in every once in a while?
We won't get closer with this approach, but we'll fall further behind...

Yes, this constant reference to the academy is getting to sad now.
The approach we had of mixing local talent + Buli talent + International transfers has worked very well. Let's now throw a tantrum due to this mega spending sheikhs and just focus on the academy and make ourselves the next Ajax.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:29 pm

JANCKER wrote:

We need more people with balls like Effenberg.

We opted for Hasan instead cause he's grateful and quiet...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Effenberg is partially right on this. You can have both, as long as you are ambitious. The problem right now is that it seems like we are money-pinching and thinking about making side adjustments to a team that has grown old all of a sudden. Lewa is the only attacking player right now in the front four who seems like a world class player. Muller is same old Muller for Germany, but at Bayern he seems lost. Hopefully James can do rise to the challenge. But Robbery and Coman for different reasons are player you can't count on.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion