You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:18 pm

La Bestia Negra wrote:I can't look it up right now but I seem to remember Ronaldo saying something about how if all the Real Madrid players were as good as him they wouldn't be struggling. I think this was in the first part of 2015/16 season. I'll see if I can find it when I get a chance

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... e-would-b/
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Lewa had all the time in the world to send personalized dick - pics to every single one of the players + Carlo, saying "F*ck you for screwing me about the award". But no - he chose to do it by media. What is the ultimate goal about his game - I really dont know. Its even more suspicious Bayern releasing an emergent press release. Is it about him wanting higher wages (considering Sanchez's rumoured fees) or something else, I cant tell, guess we will see in the summer of 2018.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:54 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
La Bestia Negra wrote:I can't look it up right now but I seem to remember Ronaldo saying something about how if all the Real Madrid players were as good as him they wouldn't be struggling. I think this was in the first part of 2015/16 season. I'll see if I can find it when I get a chance

At least he backpedalled.

The Portuguese striker later tried to downplay his comments, telling local media he was referring to his "physical level."
"I'm not better than anyone," he said. "I was talking about the physical level, about the injuries."

Lewa's prick agent just added fuel to the fire...
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:22 pm

zozon wrote:Lewa had all the time in the world to send personalized dick - pics to every single one of the players + Carlo, saying "F*ck you for screwing me about the award".

Fair enough :lol:
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby aterford » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:39 pm

This is hilarious.

"at first I was upset because i felt I didn't get enough help from my team, but I'm over it now"

*agent spouts some nonsense*

*Logs in to Bayernforum*

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? HOW DARE HE!!!!!! HOW UNGRATEFUL!!!!! SEND HIM PACKING TO MADRID, WE DON'T NEED THAT SELFISH MERCENARY!!!!!"

*logs out*
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby La Bestia Negra » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:50 pm

zozon wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

At least he backpedalled.

The Portuguese striker later tried to downplay his comments, telling local media he was referring to his "physical level."
"I'm not better than anyone," he said. "I was talking about the physical level, about the injuries."

Lewa's prick agent just added fuel to the fire...

Didn't Lewa say that what he said was in the heat of the moment? I don't see how that's any different.
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zozon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:55 pm

La Bestia Negra wrote:
Didn't Lewa say that what he said was in the heat of the moment? I don't see how that's any different.

So why bring it up to the MEDIA after all these days? He could've written that in his friggin memoires when Anna gets his titties saggy, not starting fires as the season ended. Hell, he could've said it 2-3 days after the season ended.

We will see next summer what this really meant. One must be really blind NOT to see something going in, especially Bayern releasing a PR note out of nowhere. If Bayern releases notes about every transfer rumour (which they DON'T), they gotta start buying more server storage.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:40 pm

Deleted the tweet, then tweeted again with the U21Euro hash tag...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MoFattal » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:39 am

What's going on here? A lot of negative vibes being thrown around.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:42 am

tflags wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Do people not remember there was a time Robben punched Muller?!

Let us get one thing straight! He never did that! Ok??

Spoiler: show
He actually grabbed him by the throat, Vader style. Then he punched Ribery in the lockers. That is COMPLETELY different. :mrgreen:

I think it was Rib who punched Rob... maybe he needs to punch another Rob... :P
JANCKER

Postby Isabella » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:17 am

But Lewy's agent is not the one who has always something to say?
Lewy only statement about it was answering a question during international break and was the one we all know... Pretty sure is nothing who will damage relationships in the Bayern dressing room
Now is all work of the agent... Bayern has likely seen the market situation, the talking of the agent and acted to stop every rumors before some English club started to have ideas (and I think that was a message directed mostly to Lewy's agent)
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Italy

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:00 am

Isabella wrote:But Lewy's agent is not the one who has always something to say?
Lewy only statement about it was answering a question during international break and was the one we all know... Pretty sure is nothing who will damage relationships in the Bayern dressing room
Now is all work of the agent... Bayern has likely seen the market situation, the talking of the agent and acted to stop every rumors before some English club started to have ideas (and I think that was a message directed mostly to Lewy's agent)

Probably this.
The agent must be frustrated that he can't emulate his colleagues profits...
Therefore he is trying to unsettle his client.
Anyone knows who else is a client of this chap?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Isabella » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:04 am

Lewy is the only big name between his clients at least from transfermarkt
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:16 am

If they wanted to move they shouldn't have renewed. Wtf even is this circus? And I don't believe for one second that Lewy sent that non hashtagged tweet by mistake. Tweet makes no sense with the hashtag, even my Polish friends don't understand what he's referring to.

She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Isabella » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:33 am

Roonzil wrote:If they wanted to move they shouldn't have renewed. Wtf even is this circus? And I don't believe for one second that Lewy sent that non hashtagged tweet by mistake. Tweet makes no sense with the hashtag, even my Polish friends don't understand what he's referring to.

Well we can not know... With the hashtag is surely related to the Polish under21 team (and the 3-0 loss in the match with England), without the hashtag can be about anything (his agent's words, Bayern's statement or still the Polish international teams). Likely is a message for someone and considering was always written in Polish is likely related to the internationals teams...
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Italy

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion