You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby zozon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Man fans have some real short memories....so what Lewis was a little pissed so what! Do people not remember there was a time Robben punched Muller?! Yet here some people are getting prissy just cause he lost out on his top goal scorer award, just doesn't make much sense to me....

Are you even serious now or? Comparing a two-player brawl with Lewa's blaming the WHOLE team + the coach... If you think those two situations are even remotely comparable, then I cant help :roll:

Ribery gave Robben a black eye and was fined - and that's OK, considering their "love-hate". But blaming the whole team and the coach for missing out on a top scorer award (and on top missing 27 chances!) is VERY stupid from a pro at that level. One more strike like this and he is out.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:11 pm

zozon wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Man fans have some real short memories....so what Lewis was a little pissed so what! Do people not remember there was a time Robben punched Muller?! Yet here some people are getting prissy just cause he lost out on his top goal scorer award, just doesn't make much sense to me....

Are you even serious now or? Comparing a two-player brawl with Lewa's blaming the WHOLE team + the coach... If you think those two situations are even remotely comparable, then I cant help :roll:

Ribery gave Robben a black eye and was fined - and that's OK, considering how their "love-hate" ended. But blaming the whole team and the coach for that is VERY stupid from a pro at that level.

I'm hardly comparing the two I'm just saying the reaction you guys are projecting to Lewa's frustration is overblown and similar to as if he assaulted a teammate. So what he got frustrated and lashed out to the team, he is a born winner and an ambitious guy. I may not condone his reaction but it's not that big of a deal, he's not burning bridges like some of you guy are making him out to be doing by your reactions....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:13 pm

It isnt similar of course, its WORSE!

Two guys can iron out the differences (for the greater good of the team), but blaming the whole team is on another level.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:25 pm

That's your opinion, zozon. Imo punching your teammate is way more serious than a comment to the media when the season is over.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Robert Lewandowski

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:That's your opinion, zozon. Imo punching your teammate is way more serious than a comment to the media when the season is over.

To be honest I can't believe this is even being debated

zozon wrote:It isnt similar of course, its WORSE!

Two guys can iron out the differences (for the greater good of the team), but blaming the whole team is on another level.

Lol by "iron out their differences" you mean the old fashion tough guy/machismo way right?

We might as well go back to the wild and live by the rules of survival of the fittest. This isn't some grade school playground my friend
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby tflags » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Do people not remember there was a time Robben punched Muller?!

Let us get one thing straight! He never did that! Ok??

Spoiler: show
He actually grabbed him by the throat, Vader style. Then he punched Ribery in the lockers. That is COMPLETELY different. :mrgreen:
tflags

Postby KrampusIsReal » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:47 pm

To be honest I punched a couple teammates on my hockey team before...
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:09 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:That's your opinion, zozon. Imo punching your teammate is way more serious than a comment to the media when the season is over.

Hmm... I think it's hard to compare them because they are vastly different. What Robben did was in the heat of the moment and they probably made up in the dressing room after the match, whereas Lewandowski had a lot of time to sleep on it and if he is still truly feeling animosity then it's a whole other matter than an altercation with the adrenaline rushing high. Not trying to condone what Robben did, because it IS more serious as an instance by itself, but given that it was done and dusted means the problem was sorted (or swept under the rug) whereas Lewandowski's problem seems to be persistent, given that what the media are writing is true.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:10 pm

KrampusIsReal wrote:To be honest I punched a couple teammates on my hockey team before...

Nobody gives a puck.

Sorry, couldn't help it!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Lol by "iron out their differences" you mean the old fashion tough guy/machismo way right?

We might as well go back to the wild and live by the rules of survival of the fittest. This isn't some grade school playground my friend

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :? :? :?

Just logout or be serious now.

I meant a simple talk between the two or a mediation/intervention from the coach/board/whatever. Why you are mentioning the macho way is beyond me. Are you only capable of ironing out an issue with a human being that way?
Last edited by zozon on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby zozon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Yes, its more serious in a legal way of things. But its more natural in the heat of the moment. What Lewa did after days and days of the season's end is way more serious to the harmony of the team.

A once-in-a-lifetime brawl between two players is way less serious (for the team's harmony) itself than one player (AND MANAGER) whining about the whole team + the coach THROUGH the media. He could've cursed them all he wants in the dressing room (and maybe he did), but yet he chose (or his manager) to whine about it in the media like a spoiled brat. Especially in the media world that it is lately.

And I dont even wanna start quoting him in his earlier interviews, about the team being way more important than individual awards. Practically, he puked and then he chose to put all that in a plate and eat it.

I've never seen Ronaldo or Messi blaming teammates, do you? Especially CR. He can go MAD about a teammate on the pitch, but never in media.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Lewa is either a baby or he just is fed up from living in Germany ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:12 pm

One question: Are the people seriously shitting on Lewa to some part the same people that to this day claim we would've easily beaten RM had he played?

Dammit, a striker is an egomaniac! He's pissed and to some extent right, to some other he brought it upon himself... He'll learn from it and grow...
People easily forget he's not German and this stuff is interpreted multiple times before targeting English... And the media need to fill the absence of real soccer news in summer ...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:32 pm

@MUTU and zozon: come on guys, I'm sure you've played football before. Whenever I've played football with friends literally everyone complains when someone can pass to them and instead loses the ball or misses. Everyone thinks they know best and are sure they would have scored themselves.

Now I agree that bringing this up now is a bit different, but hey the guy just barely missed out on the trophy, I don't blame him for being irritated.

That said, it would be good if Lewa did some damage control with the media now.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby La Bestia Negra » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:38 pm

zozon wrote:
I've never seen Ronaldo or Messi blaming teammates, do you? Especially CR. He can go MAD about a teammate on the pitch, but never in media.

I can't look it up right now but I seem to remember Ronaldo saying something about how if all the Real Madrid players were as good as him they wouldn't be struggling. I think this was in the first part of 2015/16 season. I'll see if I can find it when I get a chance

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion