You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:51 pm

plus he injured himself due to carelessness in his quest for the damned top scorer award vs BVB
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44520
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 29888 times
Been thanked: 6413 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:02 pm

i'm curious what the point is of all of this... pushing for a pay raise? trying to force a move?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3738
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 3473 times
Been thanked: 1517 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:07 pm

we can always replace him with his friend Aubameyang! :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44520
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 29888 times
Been thanked: 6413 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby La Bestia Negra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:11 pm

The last comment I saw from him was his frustration with Ancelotti, this could be me being optimistic but maybe he's frustrated with Müller's lack of playing time in behind him. Lewa even said himself that it's good for him when Müller plays in the middle


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
User avatar
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:11 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:It's the same old news. For lewy it seems more important to win the german golden boot not UCL . :cry:



God, do people really think it's the scoring title? :lol:
If he really cared that much about it he wouldn't have assisted Kimmich.

His agent said he came here to win the CL and that is only possible with adequate reinforcements. THAT is his concern.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8950
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 734 times
Been thanked: 3632 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:13 pm

... and there are people he shares it with...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21043
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1085 times
Been thanked: 4792 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:plus he injured himself due to carelessness in his quest for the damned top scorer award vs BVB

Hard to blame him for the injury. It's his duty to give his 100% as a true professional. It's the coach who should take him off if he believes he needs a rest.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44059
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8067 times
Been thanked: 12534 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby zozon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:06 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:plus he injured himself due to carelessness in his quest for the damned top scorer award vs BVB

Hard to blame him for the injury. It's his duty to give his 100% as a true professional. It's the coach who should take him off if he believes he needs a rest.


Yeah, if that happened than he would blame the coach for not playing AT ALL and not being able to compete for the top scorer award.

Either way - this just shows more that footballers in general are STUPID. Rich, but stupid, doesnt matter if they are playing some mind games for whatever reasons by giving statements like Lewa's. He should think WAY more (if he is capable to) before he gives away interviews earlier in the season when he stated that individual awards dont matter that much, its all about the team.

Well, guess what Lewa? The TEAM assisted you all the way to scoring all those goals and you can go f*ck yourself. I as a regular, "ordinary" fan feel so disappointed by him, I cant even think what the board or his teammates feel. He is given so much "diva" status, needs to come down quickly. He knows he is unreplaceable at Bayern, thats why he takes so much liberty giving STUPID, SHITTY statements. Another one of them and I want him OUT. I dont care if he is the best striker in the history of the universe. What a sore cry-baby. What about all those missed clear-cut chances, you stupid f*ck? Blaming the team (and the coach) for not providing him (???) the top scorer award is a sore loser statement as it can get. I'm so glad Auba won it, can't believe I'd ever feel this way.

GTFO.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 326 times
Been thanked: 1084 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby RedQueen » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:20 am

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 1316 times
Gender: Female

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby arathad » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:47 am

zozon wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:plus he injured himself due to carelessness in his quest for the damned top scorer award vs BVB

Hard to blame him for the injury. It's his duty to give his 100% as a true professional. It's the coach who should take him off if he believes he needs a rest.


Yeah, if that happened than he would blame the coach for not playing AT ALL and not being able to compete for the top scorer award.

Either way - this just shows more that footballers in general are STUPID. Rich, but stupid, doesnt matter if they are playing some mind games for whatever reasons by giving statements like Lewa's. He should think WAY more (if he is capable to) before he gives away interviews earlier in the season when he stated that individual awards dont matter that much, its all about the team.

Well, guess what Lewa? The TEAM assisted you all the way to scoring all those goals and you can go f*ck yourself. I as a regular, "ordinary" fan feel so disappointed by him, I cant even think what the board or his teammates feel. He is given so much "diva" status, needs to come down quickly. He knows he is unreplaceable at Bayern, thats why he takes so much liberty giving STUPID, SHITTY statements. Another one of them and I want him OUT. I dont care if he is the best striker in the history of the universe. What a sore cry-baby. What about all those missed clear-cut chances, you stupid f*ck? Blaming the team (and the coach) for not providing him (???) the top scorer award is a sore loser statement as it can get. I'm so glad Auba won it, can't believe I'd ever feel this way.

GTFO.


Your posts read like you are twelve. Lewa could be a bit more clinical but some people on this forum act like other strikers don't miss chances. It reads like they only watch bayern games and see other players through their FIFA 17 stats or something. Suarez for instance missed a lot of chances, some even open goal chances with a defender standing on the goal line in the middle and suarez shooting straight at him from like 10 yards, without any pressure too. There's a messi passing compilation on youtube in which messi could have like 50 assists, but neymar and suarez missed all those chances in the box.
arathad
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:37 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby zozon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 pm

arathad wrote:Your posts read like you are twelve. Lewa could be a bit more clinical but some people on this forum act like other strikers don't miss chances.


Your post reads like you don't know how to read. Did you even saw the tweet above you?

Lately, do you even know of strikers BLAMING THE TEAM AND THE COACH for missing out of the top scorer award, even if declaring some months ago that he is way more concerned of the team performances, instead of individual awards?
I dont see Messi, Neymar or Suarez crying out loud for anything like that, but I do see Lewa having this shitty attitude.

Stop defending him or making up excuses, he f*cked it up real good this time. One more strike like this and he is out of Bayern, believe me.

P.S Just got warned by MUTU

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=8&p=466120#p466120 .

Please stop with the obscenities directed at current Bayern players.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hilarious, lets ban talking about Lewa, just like you did for Pep.
Warning me for sh*tting on current Bayern players, but not a single warning for forum members sh*tting on the board this past 2-3 seasons. I've seen forum posts stating that Rummenigge is a douchebag (or something about those lines), but all i've seen is a warning for me, bashing a current Bayern player.

Please close this forum and cancel the domain if you don't allow Bayern players to be spitted on, and rightly so, like in this case.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 326 times
Been thanked: 1084 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 pm

zozon wrote:Hilarious, lets ban talking about Lewa, just like you did for Pep.

There is a fine line between criticizing in a polite manner and being downright rude & obscene, but given your history on this forum you seem to struggle to see any difference between the two.

zozon wrote:Warning me for sh*tting on current Bayern players, but not a single warning for forum members sh*tting on the board this past 2-3 seasons. I've seen forum posts stating that Rummenigge is a douchebag (or something about those lines), but all i've seen is a warning for me, bashing a current Bayern player.

What happens with warnings should stay personal, that's why it's a private message. Stop it with the cowboy attitude of making things public; I don't understand what your intentions are, trying to rally people against me and/or other admins? If anything, I think the effect is adverse. People are fed up with the bickering and the insults, and rightly so.

zozon wrote:Please close this forum and cancel the domain if you don't allow Bayern players to be spitted on, and rightly so, like in this case.

Closing your access to the forum seems a more viable solution if you cannot converse in a polite fashion.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44059
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8067 times
Been thanked: 12534 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Isabella » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:21 am

Really about what are we talking? Lewy lost his award, whined about it, directed his anger to coach and teammates, talked a little too much and likely his teammates has not cared at all about his words (they know him and his attitude) and if needed someone let him see gently how many times he missed, telling him he is always the best...
Lewy said who he was angry to lose the award, feel who his teammates had not helped him enough, but was already a past thing at the start of this month...
Really I think Lewy is simply too much competitive and maybe talk too much without thinking enough about it, but really someone wish him to be different?
His agent is another matter because he really talk too much and Bayern rightly put him in his place with that statement (they must be tired to deal with the consequences of his words and we can not blame them) ...
Last edited by Isabella on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Gender: Female

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Achilles » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:24 am

Lewy's quality and importance to this team and his outfield attitude or statements are two completely different things. Robben for example was much more a ticking bomb for the dressing room that in the end he became literally a joke.

I never liked Lewy's attitude off the pitch nor his statements but since we tied him down long term I dont care so much because he bags much goals and he is our most valuable player with Neuer. Too much fuss for nothing, let him be pissed for the trophy and in fact I agree with him our team doesn't push for Lewy very much.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 1016 times
Been thanked: 1948 times
Gender: Male

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:31 am

Man fans have some real short memories....so what Lewis was a little pissed so what! Do people not remember there was a time Robben punched Muller?! Yet here some people are getting prissy just cause he lost out on his top goal scorer award, just doesn't make much sense to me....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17382
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5682 times
Been thanked: 3878 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hardrade and 6 guests