You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:20 am

Matuidi at St. Etienne vs PSG

Tell me who this young prospect reminds you of
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bentonomo » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:16 am

Bullshit why wouldn't technical abilities improve he is 19 years old.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby endrity » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:14 am

Technical ability rarely improves drastically after 19. You can tell who has a good touch as a player even earlier than that. Some skills might be added but that is pretty much it.

However I don't think Renato is poor technically, far from it. He needs to learn how to play the game better, he makes a lot of rushed decisions. Those things can improve with age.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:16 am

Some just don't realise what potential means... How can someone put into the converstation Gustavo,Motta and Matuidi for god's sake nothing more than just good sidekicks for the real boss midfield something that Renato can become against a 19-y kid. Matuidi in the same sentence with the word "technique" must become an instant "Ban alert" etc. Luiz Gustavo was a pure detstoyer,an old school one with a very good first short pass, he could hardly control a long or rough pass, in that Bayern being Basti's sidekick with that possession stats even I could start, being a destroyer to a team with possession stats you only need to back up your partner and the CBs when they build up.

Obviously I can't predict what Renato can achieve and will achieve but he has already made a huge impact in the world of football with Benfica/Portugal, I can't find another U-19 player that achieved that kind of goals being a rookie and a starter. Still though some fans are questioning the kid because he can't start over champs like Vidal,Alonso,Muller while Thiago has his best year ever. All of them at prime ages, let's see what Renato will become in 3-4 years from now when he will be 23-24 not even close to prime age and we can talk.

There are absolutely no football indications that Renato Sanches will become a flop or not develop as a player, the questions for me should be whether he will max out his potential and stay with both feet on the ground in the process(unlike Pogba)
I'm not expecting from Sanches come in the pitch and bossing game after game, I WANT him to make mistakes, I want from him to learn from them just like Kimmich did so many last year but the talent was there and in the next games he was solid,same for Alaba at '12.

Matuidi :lol: L.Gustavo :lol:
Renato lacking technique :roll: Are we serious ? Can't believe that #-o
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:12 am

You guys must be crazy to think that any top level footballer isn't technically that good at least.

If you watch the video of a young Matuidi vs PSG, you can see how technically gifted he looked on the video, you know the same shit that most people here saw Sanches play most of last season. Look at his passing and vision as a youngster... What happen to matuidi? He realized he wasn't top level to be some creative cog, therefore his legs was his best chance to be successful...

In England, players that played the b2b role all looked anything but technical. Watch essien at chelsea, fernandinho at CIty, kante at chelsea, even Dembele at Tott (who I consider to be one of the best technicians at the CM spot) all look average technically because of how they play their role. People think that players are similar to video games ala the fifa generation of kids. You can mold them to anything you want...

Sanches is going to be a b2b player without any doubt and will go the MAtuidi/Vidal route 99 percent. He's going to have to accept his role and evolve/improve in it if he wants to be the player he can be.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:01 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:You guys must be crazy to think that any top level footballer isn't technically that good at least.

If you watch the video of a young Matuidi vs PSG, you can see how technically gifted he looked on the video, you know the same shit that most people here saw Sanches play most of last season. Look at his passing and vision as a youngster... What happen to matuidi? He realized he wasn't top level to be some creative cog, therefore his legs was his best chance to be successful...

In England, players that played the b2b role all looked anything but technical. Watch essien at chelsea, fernandinho at CIty, kante at chelsea, even Dembele at Tott (who I consider to be one of the best technicians at the CM spot) all look average technically because of how they play their role. People think that players are similar to video games ala the fifa generation of kids. You can mold them to anything you want...

Sanches is going to be a b2b player without any doubt and will go the MAtuidi/Vidal route 99 percent. He's going to have to accept his role and evolve/improve in it if he wants to be the player he can be.

To be honest putting a ceiling on a really talented 19 year old midfielder is very premature....for all we know he is a future all time great...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:28 am

Every scout makes floors and ceilings for young prospects.

In England, i've seen so many young Brits hyped up never to be anything near their ceiling level. Alyways, you guys are too optimistic and unrealistic about potential growths. I said it with Kimmich/Coman last season and this season with sanches...

The hype they got was unwarranted imo and I never really saw the same vision as people here. Also, going back to my main argument, it was Sanches chose the wrong team/manager for his progression, not Sanches will flop in general.

It's not really the same situation. Had Pogba stayed at United with Fergie, would he ever become the POGBA of 2016? THat's my main point. Bayern/Carlo were not ideal fits for Sanches
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby aterford » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:43 am

No offense, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Reschke, the rest of the scouting team, KHR, and Bayern's board have a better eye for talent than anybody posting here.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby JANCKER » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:13 pm

JANCKER

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:22 pm

Mourinho can put a sock in it for all I care....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby La Bestia Negra » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Said the manager that sent a world champion to the reserves :coffee:
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:28 pm

And who plays Fellaini and A.Young in his first team

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Jose Mourinho aims dig at Renato Sanches’ move to Bayern Munich [source]
JANCKER

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Jose Mourinho... Name sounds familiar somehow - don't remember him though...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:41 am

So, im not the only one...

On a side note, both Porto and benfica do a terrific job selling their players and replacing them year after year.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion