You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby MoFattal » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:38 am

I do agree that Renato is being overlooked by Carlo at the moment. Even as a sub, he mostly comes in the last few minutes of the game to no avail. You'd expect that he's still young and has a lot to learn playing for an elite team, and Ancelotti has said that recently, but he should have more chances to start developing his talents. I'm not asking for him to start against Arsenal yet, but he should've started at least one of our 2017 games.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:53 am

MoFattal wrote:I do agree that Renato is being overlooked by Carlo at the moment. Even as a sub, he mostly comes in the last few minutes of the game to no avail. You'd expect that he's still young and has a lot to learn playing for an elite team, and Ancelotti has said that recently, but he should have more chances to start developing his talents. I'm not asking for him to start against Arsenal yet, but he should've started at least one of our 2017 games.

Developing young players has never been Ancelotti's strong suit. He will always err on the side of experience when in doubt. Renato would be 10000x better off right now if we'd have managed to keep Pep for just one more year.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:54 pm

It is a must that he starts tomorrow................
Hai sentito Carlo ???? Renato deve giocareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:37 am

Im pretty sure Carlo has ZERO plan for Sanches, Kimmich and Coman.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby muamerc » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:42 am

I cant wait for summer friendlies to see him how is playing.
muamerc
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:44 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Im pretty sure Carlo has ZERO plan for Sanches, Kimmich and Coman.

Normal, he never had success with young player.

Even Verratti was benched for ... BECKHAM 36 years old against Barcelona #-o

With Ancelotti instead of Van Gaal and Heynckes, Kroos, Müller, Alaba, Badstuber would be in Bayern II or outside Bayern.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby JANCKER » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:08 am

He didn't stay long enough there so we could know what he would've done with Verratti... but I can't remember a single player that he has let go just to regret it later which is a good thing if you ask me, he has a pretty long career and to not have such regrets in his career is a great achievement.

Our team was built around Alonso and he's a key player as much as I dislike it... he didn't want to disassemble the team and is making use of the same mechanisms we used the last 2-3 years.

I'm not worried about Kimmich, Sanches nor Coman because this is a club that the manager can't ever have all the power, our latest transfers suggest that he is not pulling any strings in that sector. Pep had the most power as someone could ever get here as a manager...

This is a generation's last chance to climb the top...

I would be more worried about Carlo's future than Sanches' and etc...
JANCKER

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:45 am

Ancelotti was the one who loaned out Aubameyang to Dijon in 2008/09, where he played in 34 matches and scored 8 goals.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:49 am

And Hitzfeld loaned out Lahm... :P
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Im pretty sure Carlo has ZERO plan for Sanches, Kimmich and Coman.

I'd exclude Kimmich from the list but agree on the other two. Hope things change before it's too late.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:09 am

JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am

Carlo on Renato...
https://twitter.com/HomeBayern__/status ... 9438360576

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 am

Renato Sanches wrote:I don't speak English well, and German even less. First thing I learned was 'Danke' and 'Guten Morgen'

This could explain the reason why he's not playing much; he lacks the ability to communicate well with his teammates. At Bayern, teamwork is highly valued so communication is key. I hope he pulls up his socks and devotes his time to learning German well.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:14 am

It's crystal clear that he needs time to adapt, but go tell that to those who are giving daily football lessons to Ancelotti and his staff.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Achilles » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:28 am

Sanches is a typical kid that left his warm and safe enviroment lighting fast, quite roughly!
The transition from a youth player to a important first team player,winning titles, the EURO and making a record transfer fee to one of the best teams in the world that even a draw can trigger some critics it's unbearable for him, he is lucky enough though that Bayern's enviroment is like a family and has a big patience when it comes to youngsters and investments.

In 2016 Sanches from a completely nobody became a Portuguese star, a golden kid, a record transfer fee and left his home for Bayern maybe it's too much, you can't handle it from the bottom to the top. Renato maybe didn't even realise what he accomplished in just a single season.

Renato Sanches is a win for Bayern, I have no doubt about that but the language barrier,the different enviroment and the adjustment is hard definitely, Gaitan & Mitroglou were his best teammates now he can't even pick. You can see that he has that young kid attitude and joy from his interviews and games, when he'll adjust,toughen up and believe that this is the place that he can become great then... boom!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion