You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby JANCKER » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:44 pm

He should be used only as a sub for now in less difficult games...
JANCKER

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Erm... Coman killed Juve for us almost by himself, dude...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:49 pm

JANCKER wrote:He should be used only as a sub for now in less difficult games...

And Bayern should play in 4-2-3-1 whatever because it's obvious this systems fit the player more than the others.

What Sanches can make in a midfield with two of Thiago, Alonso, Vidal and Kimmich ? All this four have more control on the game.

Renato should have more responsabilities in the midfiled. And the best way for this would be to play with a midfielder duo in a 4-2-3-1 like it was the case in Benfica.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:51 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Coman wrote:
JANCKER wrote:He should be used only as a sub for now in less difficult games...

And Bayern should play in 4-2-3-1 whatever because it's obvious this systems fit the player more than the others.

Yes we know that you want your 4231 but face it, in that formation only two of Vidal, Thiago, Kimmich, Renato, Xabi and Javi (assuming Hummateng) can play simultaneously while we only have 4 wingers out of which 2 are WC but extremely injury-prone and old, one is great but not WC and the other is a kid. For our squad it just makes no sense to play 4231. Simple as that.

What we need is for Lahm to be more attacking so Müller can roam to the center and we should have bought someone like Alexis for the LW.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:he is a big fraud and not bayern or buli material. the same goes for coman. I hope that we do not make juve 20mill richer

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

Ah the fans selective memory... I wonder if you would dare to say that last season after the game against juve, in which Coman assisted Müller to tie the game in the 90th minute and then scored a goal later on, not to mention he was involved in another goal as well...

**** off, chill and don't go full retard again
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby JANCKER » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Against Juve, he was introduced in the right time when Juve players were tired. He's got speed and can do the difference when the opposition have some tired legs, maybe we should keep using him to give us that 2nd half explosiveness.
Last edited by JANCKER on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JANCKER

Postby Coman » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:03 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Coman wrote:

Yes we know that you want your 4231 but face it, in that formation only two of Vidal, Thiago, Kimmich, Renato, Xabi and Javi (assuming Hummateng) can play simultaneously while we only have 4 wingers out of which 2 are WC but extremely injury-prone and old, one is great but not WC and the other is a kid. For our squad it just makes no sense to play 4231. Simple as that.

What we need is for Lahm to be more attacking so Müller can roam to the center and we should have bought someone like Alexis for the LW.

And in a 4-3-3 only two of Coman, Ribéry, Robben, Costa and Müller will play.

I understand that excuse about our injured player. And right-now I know it's normal to play in 4-3-3 if we want to rotate (it could have been Ribéry, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski).

But (if) when everyone (almost) will be fit, I hope to see it.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Fernando_Bayern_BR wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:he is a big fraud and not bayern or buli material. the same goes for coman. I hope that we do not make juve 20mill richer

Ah the fans selective memory... I wonder if you would dare to say that last season after the game against juve, in which Coman assisted Müller to tie the game in the 90th minute and then scored a goal later on, not to mention he was involved in another goal as well...

**** off, chill and don't go full retard again

very respectful thank you senor ...

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Machiavellico » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:08 pm

](*,) yes, Alaba should've also been fired after his mistake against Hoffenheim last season, Boateng executed after being handed his ass to his hand by Messi and Neuer sent to clean KHR's gardens after being beaten with a nutmeg by Ingolstadt last week.

But it's good to see that no one's overreacting this time as well

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:25 pm

I have never before criticized the duo but Renato is not living up to the expectations like it or not.
Coman has a high mountain to climb to reach the level.

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I have never before criticized the duo but Renato is not living up to the expectations like it or not.
Coman has a high mountain to climb to reach the level.

Of course he hasn't, but the kid is 18 and has only played like 3 (half) matches. Give him time. Way too early too judge him. After the Euros I was also expecting a young Vidal, but let's face it, our expectation were always unrealistic.

Coman had a remarkable season under Pep, but he is a kid too, give him time.

With put personnel wealth, we dont really need them to step up yet.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:48 pm

My only concern is that he seems to be really good at things we don't really utilize (in our tactics). But then we can't forget that Carlo really wanted him, so he probably knew exactly what he was getting and he'll likely help him a lot, and perhaps alter our tactics to fit him better. It also looks like he's a little bit nervous and feels like a stranger - being so young in a new environment, not even speaking the language is probably difficult enough for him.

Coman has just been disappointing - but we've seen him play a lot better before, so I'm not too worried. He fits in and he'll find his form eventually.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:11 pm

I'm expecting Renato to perform after winterpause, he is clearly not intergrated into the teams tactics and philosophy just like Martinez and Vidal when they first came here if we get into consideration that he is only 19-y instead of Javi who had more than 150 caps under his belt and Vidal was the best box to box player in the world and 4 time Italy champ then I'm not worried at all...

Give him time people,we didn't buy Renato to lead Bayern now but at 2021 for example, give him time.
Martinez & Vidal's poor start are the best reminders so we can be relaxed with Sanches.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Bayern will be very patient with him, remember RSC ?
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion