You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby bastos80 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:55 am

sch0ll7 wrote:Renato Sanches deal: €35m guaranteed. €5m for every 25 appearances. €20m for Ballon d'Or shortlist/FIFA Team of the Year.

So 5 mil for every 25 appearances until 2021. Max amount is 25 mil€. so 125 games during 5 years isnt much so we will most definitely be paying that. Which makes this transfer really expensive for a 18 year old who played only 6 months of professional football.

Lets hope he really justifies this transfer fee. If he does end up being on the FIFA team of the year during those 5 years no one will say anything.



Exactly.
If it comes to 80 Million we'll probably have the best midfielder in the world.
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8287
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 649 times
Been thanked: 3313 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Fénix » Wed May 11, 2016 12:27 pm

bastos80 wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:Renato Sanches deal: €35m guaranteed. €5m for every 25 appearances. €20m for Ballon d'Or shortlist/FIFA Team of the Year.

So 5 mil for every 25 appearances until 2021. Max amount is 25 mil€. so 125 games during 5 years isnt much so we will most definitely be paying that. Which makes this transfer really expensive for a 18 year old who played only 6 months of professional football.

Lets hope he really justifies this transfer fee. If he does end up being on the FIFA team of the year during those 5 years no one will say anything.



Exactly.
If it comes to 80 Million we'll probably have the best midfielder in the world.

And...





We can definitely live with that. :P
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8795
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3628 times
Been thanked: 3354 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Wed May 11, 2016 1:26 pm

I like the prospect of having Sanches, Kimmich and Coman on the team and Benko and Dorsch on the second team. But this is not ideal for Højbjerg, Gaudino etc.

PS: Well done to Renato for wearing that Adidas shirt during his presentation, the board must love him already :-D
User avatar
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 9:40 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
National Flag:
Scotland
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 15720
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5362 times
Been thanked: 3391 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 11, 2016 2:30 pm

He's got quite a build for an 18 years old :shock:
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11707
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 4443 times
Been thanked: 2718 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed May 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Might sound racist (even though it is a compliment), but "black" people usually are phsycially more advanced than everyone else.....
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Might sound racist (even though it is a compliment), but "black" people usually are phsycially more advanced than everyone else.....


I'd like to accuse you of something here but I won't...
What about Green? Maybe because his last name is Green? :P
JANCKER

 

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed May 11, 2016 2:43 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Might sound racist (even though it is a compliment), but "black" people usually are phsycially more advanced than everyone else.....


I'd like to accuse you of something here but I won't...
What about Green? Maybe because his last name is Green? :P


Green is advanced too. He has one of the best accelerations and top speed in football and especially top ish in Germany.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 11, 2016 2:44 pm

He looks like a zombie to me... :P
JANCKER

 

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby ottackon » Wed May 11, 2016 3:38 pm

Renato will undergo a minor surgery to remove a cyst from his chest in the upcoming weeks, the date of the operation will depend on his convocation to the Euro. (L'Equipe)
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 2914 times
Gender: Male
 
Birthday

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 11, 2016 3:40 pm

I know when some transfers/medicals failed because of dental problems... :P
Can't see a cyst in that picture. :P
JANCKER

 

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Might sound racist (even though it is a compliment), but "black" people usually are phsycially more advanced than everyone else.....

That is true... And are even faster as well...


Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 40584
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28366 times
Been thanked: 5948 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 11, 2016 4:25 pm

ottackon wrote:Renato will undergo a minor surgery to remove a cyst from his chest in the upcoming weeks, the date of the operation will depend on his convocation to the Euro. (L'Equipe)
omg welcome to bayern

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 40584
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28366 times
Been thanked: 5948 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 11, 2016 4:53 pm

JANCKER wrote:I know when some transfers/medicals failed because of dental problems... :P
Can't see a cyst in that picture. :P


They aren't always visible(especially on darker skinned folk)and sometimes go away on there own.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 15720
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5362 times
Been thanked: 3391 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:I know when some transfers/medicals failed because of dental problems... :P
Can't see a cyst in that picture. :P


They aren't always visible(especially on darker skinned folk)and sometimes go away on there own.


I was only joking... :mrgreen:
JANCKER

 

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], envagyokazapad, Yandex [Bot] and 3 guests