You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 11, 2016 2:01 am

Like a year ago nobody rated him that "significantly higher" than anyone... if he didn't get playing time(which didn't happen until they appointed a new manager), he'd have been sold for peanuts, something like Pogba.
JANCKER

Postby Achilles » Wed May 11, 2016 7:32 am

#12 wrote:Great transfer... Saw him live at the AA and I thought "man that kid's good"... Only thing is we don't know what'll happen with Kimmich now...

No problem with Kimmich because both of them are versatile,can play all the MF positions plus that Renato is more of a box to box midfielder.
Many things depends on the formation and Ancelotti. Sanches can be Vidal's sub out of 60 games he can play 20 to 25 depending the situation and can grow as a player. Same with Kimmich and Martinez hopefully Javi is considered a midfielder. Then you have two top talents learning from two world class player and Ancelotti's guidance. Can't be better I think.

Hopefully in 2020 Kimmich & Renato will be our main pillars who knows maybe sooner.

My main concern is what we will do with our wingers, Muller-Lewa duo upfront seems untouchable,I'm expecting a "Milan-style" Bayern under Carlo and in that Milan wingers were almost inexistent
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 11, 2016 8:17 am

Achilles wrote:
#12 wrote:Great transfer... Saw him live at the AA and I thought "man that kid's good"... Only thing is we don't know what'll happen with Kimmich now...

No problem with Kimmich because both of them are versatile,can play all the MF positions plus that Renato is more of a box to box midfielder.
Many things depends on the formation and Ancelotti. Sanches can be Vidal's sub out of 60 games he can play 20 to 25 depending the situation and can grow as a player. Same with Kimmich and Martinez hopefully Javi is considered a midfielder. Then you have two top talents learning from two world class player and Ancelotti's guidance. Can't be better I think.

Hopefully in 2020 Kimmich & Renato will be our main pillars who knows maybe sooner.

My main concern is what we will do with our wingers, Muller-Lewa duo upfront seems untouchable,I'm expecting a "Milan-style" Bayern under Carlo and in that Milan wingers were almost inexistent

Serginho...
Then he was transformed as LWB if I recall correctly

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed May 11, 2016 8:45 am

The golden boy

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Burko » Wed May 11, 2016 8:47 am

I gotta feeling, huuu huuu, that this guy's gonna be new Ronaldo

Ok he won't, he is CM. :mrgreen:
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby Shorotu » Wed May 11, 2016 9:45 am

:cry:

Good luck in Bayern, Renato!
Shorotu
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:42 am

Lets just hope he justifies that price tag. He is probably on low wages so it isnt as expensive as it looks over a 5 year deal.

There are not many good MC prospects or even good MC box to box players in the world so I hope he becomes one for us. Only thing that bothers me is that we let go one of the best MC prospects in the world in Emre Can and now whenever I watch Liverpool he is their best player next to Coutinho.
Let's hope he comes back one day...the same way Hummels did.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Wed May 11, 2016 10:47 am

I've watched Liverpool a few times too - he doesn't seem that amazing, frankly he's only a little better since he exploded in that U-17 World Cup in my opinion. An early bloomer that's still tactically indisciplined - and Klopp is not the coach to help him with that. While Sanches I know less of (yeah, I admit I've only seen him play against us), he seemed smart, that is, he was a complete player who made the right decisions on the pitch.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ottackon » Wed May 11, 2016 10:48 am

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:53 am

quaazi wrote:I've watched Liverpool a few times too - he doesn't seem that amazing, frankly he's only a little better since he exploded in that U-17 World Cup in my opinion. An early bloomer that's still tactically indisciplined - and Klopp is not the coach to help him with that. While Sanches I know less of (yeah, I admit I've only seen him play against us), he seemed smart, that is, he was a complete player who made the right decisions on the pitch.

I can assure you that Emre Can is their best defensive/central midfielder this season. He has played most minutes than any other player in that midfield.. He runs their midfield with his smart passing and positioning and he will explode next season under Klopp. Plus he can plas as CB, full back DM and MC...he is like Alaba...fast and strong, can head the ball and knows how to keep the ball.

enough off-topic :)

Lets hope Renato Sanches comes out the same way some other talents like Pogba did :)
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby tflags » Wed May 11, 2016 11:04 am

Pool's best player this side of the EL is named Firmino. And that is about the end of discussion.
tflags

Postby Burko » Wed May 11, 2016 11:16 am

tflags wrote:Pool's best player this side of the EL is named Firmino. And that is about the end of discussion.

No, Škrtel is the guy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby tflags » Wed May 11, 2016 11:37 am

Funny part of this transfer is its strengths might be also its biggest question mark: Age. Why so much money, with the possibility of being actually double by some accounts, for a 19 year old (at the time season starts.) Put in reverse, the biggest doubt might just be its more powerful strength.

People are simply asking why so much money for a player who just saw his break into the first team and it seems, if Sueddeutche is to be trusted, Bayern are asking for a solution for those 10 seconds shorts of complete debacle. It seems to fit the picture well. It took lapses of around 10 seconds to destroy Bayern's center line coming the CL this season, didn't it? Callejón's (aptly name for that) runs through Bayern's first and last line of defense, Atlético's wonder goal on the first leg. These 10 second plays cut Bayern's confidence like a Scalpel knife in a bad 1980's Vietnam flick and put the team in a difficult situation that ended up cutting years of hopes short of a big ears trophy.

Bayern doesn't want any of it. Sanches, a strong trinco with more tackles and powerful runs from one box to the next seems to go on forever. He would literally have to be red carded before he sees less minutes on the pitch than his own keeper; a feat no other Benfica player can brag about. They also last for 90 minutes. Seems like the guy might just be the biggest competition the Energizer bunny has seen since, I don't know, Tomas Muller in a _________ final?

It is interesting Bayern not only got an early start ahead of the transfer season - as if they haven't done so before - but rather in the fact that they are taking care of business on the rear guard. Do note no player leaving has been announced yet (Rode, Benatia . . . Baddy?)

The above mentioned Zeitung also points out, quite right at that, Bayern is in dire need to forget three years of painful injuries which culminated in a one goal deficit (plus a failed penalty) against an inferior team not by overhauling its medical roster (something Guardiola would certainly root for) but for double teaming or triple teaming each position starting with the rear back.

Bringing in a box to box Road Runner next to the designated regista (never mind Sanches' 90% plus successful CL passing record) plus one of Europe's most sought out central defenders wouldn't do any harm. These transfers and their timing speak volumes as to what Bayern needs to strengthen up.

Question is, what if Neuer doesn't manage to stay fit like forever?
tflags

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:37 am

Renato Sanches deal: €35m guaranteed. €5m for every 25 appearances. €20m for Ballon d'Or shortlist/FIFA Team of the Year.

So 5 mil for every 25 appearances until 2021. Max amount is 25 mil€. so 125 games during 5 years isnt much so we will most definitely be paying that. Which makes this transfer really expensive for a 18 year old who played only 6 months of professional football.

Lets hope he really justifies this transfer fee. If he does end up being on the FIFA team of the year during those 5 years no one will say anything.
sch0ll7

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:48 am

With those parameters he will be well worth the price tag. €35m is not a lot for a 18 yr old up and coming midfielder considering that Bayern are more than likely gonna shell out €28m for Coman. Let's hope Sanches is that good so Bayern have to pay those incentives.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion