You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby nm462272 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:55 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Completely agreed - I've always been apprehensive about Goretzka as well. At that role, Tolisso and Renato are better in every single way other than making runs off the ball. At the same time he can be a great luxury player if the team is probably built, not someone you build a team around.

I guess the only positive I can say about Goretzka at this point is that he has a knack for scoring goals on occasion, and he's not really a "net-negative" on the field. Most times I think he's just invisible. That being said, compare that to what you said - Tolisso and Renato are better, and they have shown positive impacts in games, that they can control the midfield, make runs, not just score (which they can do as well, Tolisso especially).
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby aterford » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:09 pm

As I've said elsewhere the problem is simple.
We are out of the UCL and one bad match puts us out of the Pokal (we've seen this nearly happen already). We are in 2nd in the league with no room to spare. And I don't think Kovac is as sure in his job security as others might think. A trophyless season might very well lead to his sacking (if it doesn't, so help me). So I think he simply feels he cannot 'risk' playing Sanches in any matches going forward, because any dropped points in the league from here on out might just put it out of reach.

Couple this with the fact that Kovac approaches every single match like a relegation playoff and there's not a clear path for Sanches at the moment.
I think if Kovac goes, Sanches will perhaps stay, but if Kovac is here next year, Sanches is 100% gone (and probably James too, but that's another story for another day)
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:39 pm

aterford wrote:As I've said elsewhere the problem is simple.
We are out of the UCL and one bad match puts us out of the Pokal (we've seen this nearly happen already). We are in 2nd in the league with no room to spare. And I don't think Kovac is as sure in his job security as others might think. A trophyless season might very well lead to his sacking (if it doesn't, so help me). So I think he simply feels he cannot 'risk' playing Sanches in any matches going forward, because any dropped points in the league from here on out might just put it out of reach.

Couple this with the fact that Kovac approaches every single match like a relegation playoff and there's not a clear path for Sanches at the moment.
I think if Kovac goes, Sanches will perhaps stay, but if Kovac is here next year, Sanches is 100% gone (and probably James too, but that's another story for another day)

It MIGHT... That’s the thing! With two dozen abysmal worse than shit performances there shouldn’t even be a question... Even if he wins a trophy... A double might make us start to question sacking him, nothing else... Question as in still wanting to do it
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby envagyokazapad » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:55 pm

aterford wrote:As I've said elsewhere the problem is simple.

That's kind of the story of Kovac here since the beginning...he's been playing the safe mediocre shit in the beginnings as well when we had our worse patches (and looked like he was about to be sacked). He's just not good enough so he's basically always on the edge...it can not work like this.

I'm pretty sure Sanches is out in the summer no matter what, which kinda sucks because I really do not think he's that bad.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby German-American » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:43 pm

I hope he starts the rest of the season
Pax
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JJJ » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:23 pm

How was he? I didn't watch the game.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:57 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Renato Sanches: "I'm not happy here, I work a lot but I don't play. I want to play more, maybe at another club. I have to think about it" [Kicker]

He's completely right. First they didn't allow him to move on loan, then he exceeded expectations in the little playing time this season but they still don't play him enough. Not fair on him.
How can he possibly play?... We stacked our MF beyond need. Goretzka was completely unnecessary.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:07 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Nulis-vienas » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:06 am

sane(gnabry) felix (dajaku) odoi(davies)

shabani(lockl)

alaba (sanches) will (javi) kimmich(goretzka)

hernandez(pavard) hummels(mai) de ligt(sule)

neuer(fruchtl)

some people need to be leaving already. this is... ok just a dream I know, nothing more. but imo if the club decided to take a big risk and let some ambitious coach take over instead of scared kovac, give him one season to experiment with the youth then next april the team could look sorta like that. all the young guys in this faux lineup are at the age where they should actually be starting to get regular minutes. their talent is not in question. give them time, whoever does not seem like coming close to the needed level over the year can be replaced. 2019 should be a selling year. james, boa, muller, robert, sorry I like them but bye. next year they need 2 new starters instead of youth? ok, this year sales more or less pay for new guys, next year splash €200 no problem. top 4 I'm not worried about, so just 'sacrifice' one season on purpose instead of trying to win but still losing like usual and have zero plan.
my messages on 4chan, all google and facebook platforms and reddit are displayed to me as if they were successfullly posted but viewing from other devices they're not there
Nulis-vienas
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:12 am

Their talent IS in question...

Also, stop it with deLigt already, we don’t WANT world class players!
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:43 am

Nulis-vienas wrote:sane(gnabry) felix (dajaku) odoi(davies)

shabani(lockl)

neuer(fruchtl)

some people need to be leaving already. this is... ok just a dream I know, nothing more. but imo if the club decided to take a big risk and let some ambitious coach take over instead of scared kovac, give him one season to experiment with the youth then next april the team could look sorta like that. all the young guys in this faux lineup are at the age where they should actually be starting to get regular minutes. their talent is not in question. give them time, whoever does not seem like coming close to the needed level over the year can be replaced. 2019 should be a selling year. james, boa, muller, robert, sorry I like them but bye. next year they need 2 new starters instead of youth? ok, this year sales more or less pay for new guys, next year splash €200 no problem. top 4 I'm not worried about, so just 'sacrifice' one season on purpose instead of trying to win but still losing like usual and have zero plan.

Not a terrible idea. Respect the risk taking.

I personally wouldn't watch. Looks like a random EPL club to me.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Tbh ... I would give a preference to him rather than Leon...
Leon can wait and I am sure that he won't rebels if he stays a bit on the bench.
We cannot risk losing Renato
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Nulis-vienas » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:

shabani(lockl)

neuer(fruchtl)

wouldn't waych this team or what? you don't wanna see sanefelixodoi rek people?
my messages on 4chan, all google and facebook platforms and reddit are displayed to me as if they were successfullly posted but viewing from other devices they're not there
Nulis-vienas
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:37 pm

Nulis-vienas wrote:
Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:

shabani(lockl)

neuer(fruchtl)

wouldn't waych this team or what? you don't wanna see sanefelixodoi rek people?

Your offense alone costs way more than 200m... To call it delusional would be too much of a compliment...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Nulis-vienas » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:56 am

well you're wrong again and did I ask you to call my opinion anything? lol SELL some people and don't worry about someone elses shekels, worry about the team
Nulis-vienas
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion