You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Rafinha

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm

garrincha1982 wrote:
muller was completely rubbish in your team 2 biggest games this year.

Which two games are you talking about?
Juventus and HSV? Plz elaborate.

Against Juve he may have missed some chances but he was good in creating the chances.. IMO if muller keeps working hard he can become a great player :)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby soccermanibrat » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:59 am

Muller really hurt the team with that stupid foul that brought the red card.
soccermanibrat
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby garrincha1982 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Against hamburg all he did was lose the ball almost everytime he got it and his touch was so poor you wonder what does he work on in training,also the guy is slow it was so obvious against hamburg jarolim closed him down everytime.

Muller is not bayern munich quality now and will never be and stop playing the german card,look at rubbish bastian who has done only one thing because of him staying in a the easy german league for too long,wich hasn't made him progress and now that the league is stronger he is struggling.

How can a player that has played so many times for germany makes so many bad easy passes,he is slow not skilled but all you hear about is just how good he is,i hope lahm doesn't turn rubbish aswell,real madrid are in need of a left back at 25 years he could be time for him to go and test himself in a better league.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:30 am

The Reason while Schweini is inconsistent is That he has no competition on his place

With The German National Team ,He Plays AMAZING Because if he Sucks ,he will be benched (Euro 2008 ,and The Match vs Russia prove that)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Element wrote:The Reason while Schweini is inconsistent is That he has no competition on his place

With The German National Team ,He Plays AMAZING Because if he Sucks ,he will be benched (Euro 2008 ,and The Match vs Russia prove that)

Yep.. Dats why we must either get back Kroos or get a creative midfielder like Ozil!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby garrincha1982 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 pm

No it is because like ramos he came into the team and was suddenly good so there was no need for him to get better or like you said no one pushing him to but also staying in a league where you consistently win is not good for you,watch zidane going to real madrid made him better as a player as he was stagnating as juve.

Now the german league has gotten stronger and bastian cannot keep up wich tells you that he wasn't that good in the first place but he is german so you will support him but you got to say that the cast around him is quite weak,especially whenever ribery and robben are not there out on the pitch.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sandra1bc » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:12 am

garrincha1982 wrote:Would you wan to stay at a club that can't even win their own league or won't invest to make the team better.

what do u mean?? man **** out of this forum..the bundesliga is not meant only for bayern..we have other teams thy too..we are far better than most european big name clubs.Ask urself.. if we are not a big name club why are we the favorite of our pool in the CL?
That iswhy we were seeded in Pot one and real madrid was in Pot 2.can u get the difference..
if we are not performing well now i will say it's because of the tacties of LVG.Things are not working well for him now and i guess our board should give this guy sometime and let see how the end will look like.we have a reach team and at time we question why should this person be benched..and why should this one be playx..those are very difficult decision that we gotta see in football.
As for Super Gomez LVG should trust him and he will be the gomez we new at stuttgart.(30m) you can pay that amount to bench him.now tymoschuk want's to return to Zenit cus he is not happy.Gomez said it was a difficult decision for him when LVG call him in his office to demote him to the bench cus he said they were certain part of gomez game that he did not like and that he needs to work hard on that to get back his place in the xi.
sandra1bc
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Slemba » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:58 am

sandra1bc wrote:
garrincha1982 wrote:Would you wan to stay at a club that can't even win their own league or won't invest to make the team better.

what do u mean?? man **** out of this forum..the bundesliga is not meant only for bayern..we have other teams thy too..we are far better than most european big name clubs.Ask urself.. if we are not a big name club why are we the favorite of our pool in the CL?
That iswhy we were seeded in Pot one and real madrid was in Pot 2.can u get the difference..
if we are not performing well now i will say it's because of the tacties of LVG.Things are not working well for him now and i guess our board should give this guy sometime and let see how the end will look like.we have a reach team and at time we question why should this person be benched..and why should this one be playx..those are very difficult decision that we gotta see in football.
As for Super Gomez LVG should trust him and he will be the gomez we new at stuttgart.(30m) you can pay that amount to bench him.now tymoschuk want's to return to Zenit cus he is not happy.Gomez said it was a difficult decision for him when LVG call him in his office to demote him to the bench cus he said they were certain part of gomez game that he did not like and that he needs to work hard on that to get back his place in the xi.

Well said sandra1bc =D> ...
About Tymo , he didn't convince me with bayern although um sure he is a star player...
For Gomez he just need some self-confidence and motivation ...
Agree with u to give LVG some time as he is a good experienced coach that will do the difference sooner or latter
for this stubid guy "zinaldo" just ignore him !!!
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby garrincha1982 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Gomez may need some confidence but what he really need is to be taught how to play football,you can understand him being clumsy but his touch is so poor for a 30m euros striker he makes toni seem like berbatov, he is rather slow and doesn't turn quickly enough but the thing that really pains me about him,is his link up play wich is just dire for someone who is supposed to lead the line.

Sorry if i offended some people on here but i say things like i see them,gomez might end up scoring some goals but i bet that he is going to make you miss a lot of good scoring opportunities because of his clumsiness,misplaced passes and bad touches.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:59 pm

blablabla... how about an ip ban?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby appudds » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:42 pm

SilentStrike wrote:blablabla... how about an ip ban?

Sounds great to me!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:12 pm

News

Julien Faubert's Agent suggests That Schalke Should Sign Julien Faubert From west Ham united (they Also need to sell players) as A Replacement For Rafinha this winter

He will cost 4.5 Mio

So My Question is

Is There Something Going on that we dont know about??
=============================

I Think This somehow Makes Sense

West Ham gets rid of A player And Get Their 4.5 Mio
Schalke gets 12 mio and sign A Good replacement for 4.5 mio ,Which means Winning 7.5 mio

And TEAM X (i think U Guys know Whom I Am talking about) Get Their FAV RB ,and Solve Their Fullback Problem
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:21 pm

*starts hoping* [-o< [-o<
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby appudds » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Element wrote:News

Julien Faubert's Agent suggests That Schalke Should Sign Julien Faubert From west Ham united (they Also need to sell players) as A Replacement For Rafinha this winter

He will cost 4.5 Mio

So My Question is

Is There Something Going on that we dont know about??
=============================

I Think This somehow Makes Sense

West Ham gets rid of A player And Get Their 4.5 Mio
Schalke gets 12 mio and sign A Good replacement for 4.5 mio ,Which means Winning 7.5 mio

And TEAM X (i think U Guys know Whom I Am talking about) Get Their FAV RB ,and Solve Their Fullback Problem

Hmm.. Good to hear this news...
But i have a doubt..
Element wrote:(i think U Guys know Whom I Am talking about)

Dere are 2 clubs who are chasing Rafinha as no.1 option who would solve full back problems.... I would love to hear da news of him moving to the TEAM X and not the another team Y!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:29 pm

appudds wrote:TEAM X and not the another team Y!

:lol:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion