You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:10 pm

He was good in the second half (or what we played of it). He improved gradually. Hopefully he keeps it up in the coming games.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:13 pm

Well, another proof that he needs to be an outlet player. Keep him off the ball for as much as necessary and let him finish.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:15 pm

He was good? What game did you watch?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:17 pm

#12 wrote:He was good? What game did you watch?

Not sure if my post was misunderstood. I was replying to aterford’s “he was decent” by saying he was only good in the second half because he started improving gradually. He was terrible in the first.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:27 pm

Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:13 pm

I thought he was pretty average in the first half and slightly above-average in the second.

Which is a monumental improvement from just a few weeks ago.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:20 pm

Great game by him and the team. I don't want to get to any further discussion, because some of you guys are never going to appreciate him or some other players when they are playing good. The World is not a black & white place.

There is no magic stick which deprived him of his ability to play football. He's still the same guy who knows how to shoot and pass the ball, and I hope that he keeps his form like this in next weeks. When he scored the first goal & everyone was celebrating around him, for a second I thought that he was crying, he's putting way too much pressure on himself in the recent months - we all saw that it's better when you keep your game simple, and you have a day - everything works out for you.

I keep my fingers crossed, and I hope he's going to get only better and better - just when the team needs to be united.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bastos80 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:23 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Great game by him and the team. I don't want to get to any further discussion, because some of you guys are never going to appreciate him or some other players when they are playing good. The World is not a black & white place.

There is no magic stick which deprived him of his ability to play football. He's still the same guy who knows how to shoot and pass the ball, and I hope that he keeps his form like this in next weeks. When he scored the first goal & everyone was celebrating around him, for a second I thought that he was crying, he's putting way too much pressure on himself in the recent months - we all saw that it's better when you keep your game simple, and you have a day - everything works out for you.

I keep my fingers crossed, and I hope he's going to get only better and better - just when the team needs to be united.

What that shows me is that he's very popular in the team which must mean he's also a great guy.
He certainly won't have lots of interested clubs in the summer, let alone clubs that would pay his wages. So what happens with him will be very interesting to see.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:21 pm

Coutinho donates 20 tons of food.

Philippe Coutinho, a Bayern Munich player, has shown his most caring side by turning to the neediest families in the city of Rio de Janeiro. The midfielder has donated nothing more and nothing less than 20 tons of food for people in the poorest neighborhoods of his hometown.

The player was born and raised in the ‘do Riachuelo’ neighborhood of the Brazilian city, in the north. He has helped the community in the areas of Mangeueira and Barreira do Vasco. Food has been distributed through neighborhood associations.

Coutinho spoke about the donation: “First of all, I would like to thank God for providing me conditions to help others. I also thank all those who collaborated in some way to make this solidarity action possible. This is the beginning of a great campaign for good, I hope to continue helping always. Helping those in need is critical to a better world and we all must do our part, either too much or too little. The important thing is to help, “said the former Barcelona player.

20 tons. Wow.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:34 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Coutinho donates 20 tons of food.

Philippe Coutinho, a Bayern Munich player, has shown his most caring side by turning to the neediest families in the city of Rio de Janeiro. The midfielder has donated nothing more and nothing less than 20 tons of food for people in the poorest neighborhoods of his hometown.

The player was born and raised in the ‘do Riachuelo’ neighborhood of the Brazilian city, in the north. He has helped the community in the areas of Mangeueira and Barreira do Vasco. Food has been distributed through neighborhood associations.

Coutinho spoke about the donation: “First of all, I would like to thank God for providing me conditions to help others. I also thank all those who collaborated in some way to make this solidarity action possible. This is the beginning of a great campaign for good, I hope to continue helping always. Helping those in need is critical to a better world and we all must do our part, either too much or too little. The important thing is to help, “said the former Barcelona player.

20 tons. Wow.
His best scene all season!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion