You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:43 am

IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:20 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:19 pm

So that means he'll go 86 minutes and Cuisance will get 4 minutes of "Renato Time"
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:41 pm

aterford wrote:So that means he'll go 86 minutes and Cuisance will get 4 minutes of "Renato Time"
Imagine he starts Cuisance and leaves either Thiago or Tilisso out....
You the first one will break your same record of the loooongest post ever!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:56 pm

aterford wrote:So that means he'll go 86 minutes and Cuisance will get 4 minutes of "Renato Time"

Love that pseudonym "Renato Time" :lol:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby munchen99 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:34 pm

Who else thought that against Mainz Coutinho was overwhelmed by the physicality of he Bundesliga?
munchen99
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zozon » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:18 pm

munchen99 wrote:Who else thought that against Mainz Coutinho was overwhelmed by the physicality of he Bundesliga?

He played for Liverpool FFS
In the PREMIER LEAGUE. Where physicality is approved and referees are not calling fouls left and right.

Its more like Bayern is adapting to having a pure #10 in their squad. Even James was drifting to the wings. Also, Coutinho adapting to Bayern's style. He'll get used to it. He doesnt even know how, where and when his team mates will go and do, something you learn from being in the team longer.
But hey, lets bash him and praise Muller.

Its funny when I see MUTU comparing Muller & Coutinho and their impact at Bayern. Muller is here for YEARS, Coutinho is here for days.
It's like Mbappe going to Barca, starts adapting to their game, its his SECOND game in a Barca shirt and Messi is there all along, doing what he does best. And MUTU will laugh and say Mbappe - Messi 0:2.
Ridiculous stuff to write from our admin.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:24 pm

More like overwhelmed by the astonishing lack of game plan.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:27 pm

bastos80 wrote:More like overwhelmed by the astonishing lack of game plan.

I was a bit disappointed by his lack of will to shoot at goal outside of the 16 meter line. Is it Niko's plan to limit those shots - its beyond me. If it is, its stupid. If its not - Coutinho should work his magic and shoot often.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:18 pm

zozon wrote:
munchen99 wrote:Who else thought that against Mainz Coutinho was overwhelmed by the physicality of he Bundesliga?

In the PREMIER LEAGUE. Where physicality is approved and referees are not calling fouls left and right.

Its more like Bayern is adapting to having a pure #10 in their squad. Even James was drifting to the wings. Also, Coutinho adapting to Bayern's style. He'll get used to it. He doesnt even know how, where and when his team mates will go and do, something you learn from being in the team longer.

Its funny when I see MUTU comparing Muller & Coutinho and their impact at Bayern. Muller is here for YEARS, Coutinho is here for days.
It's like Mbappe going to Barca, starts adapting to their game, its his SECOND game in a Barca shirt and Messi is there all along, doing what he does best. And MUTU will laugh and say Mbappe - Messi 0:2.

No, what I find ridiculous is that, seeing him for YEARS in a Bayern shirt, people still can't understand the genius that is Mueller. In the few minutes he got to play, he provided as many assists in the domestic league as Coutinho has provided since 25th February 2018 (40 matches in total).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:30 pm

Pavard scored and assisted today.

Is he a better player than Coutinho?
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:05 am

The best player is the most effective one... Müller (the old one) over Cruyff any day...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:23 am

zozon wrote:Pavard scored and assisted today.

Is he a better player than Coutinho?

He had a higher whoscored rating last season, and had more goals and assists despite playing for a less dominant team, and he helped his nation reach a World Cup final. The answer you're looking for here is a yes.

He's not flashy, he's not got any high attributes, and I don't like him, but at least he's more effective than Coutinho.

Look, I'd like to be proven wrong on Coutinho so damn much. I think with some changes he is capable of becoming a Ballon d'Or winner, unlike Perisic and Mueller, yet for whatever reason there is a discrepancy between the 'eye test' and what he actually does to help the team at the moment. He needs to get over that. He needs a good coach to guide him. Yeah. I know.

Also, not sure if we afford the time to nurture a player to the right path knowing damn well he's not going to be in Munich in 12 months time. He needs to help himself.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:36 am

MUTU wrote:
zozon wrote:

No, what I find ridiculous is that, seeing him for YEARS in a Bayern shirt, people still can't understand the genius that is Mueller. In the few minutes he got to play, he provided as many assists in the domestic league as Coutinho has provided since 25th February 2018 (40 matches in total).

I'd like to correct myself. It's since 15th April 2018, but 42 matches in total.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:31 am

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India